+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions about mRatio and cheating in general

Questions about mRatio and cheating in general

First of all, hello to all the community there, I hope I could learn a lot from you (and a little from me if applicable)

I have several questions about mRatio and cheating in general, which I will try to detail below:

1) I have loaded two torrents to mRatio, using the same emulation client, and I have realised that both share the peer_id string (which is global and gets reset each time mRatio is launched), but they have different key string[/B]. Is that correct? I mean, does the real client do the same when 2 or more torrents are running? I can force them to have the same key id by selecting both and changing emulation but I guess they have to be different (I would need a confirmation on that point).

2) Are the reports from the bittorrent clients in general, dependant on the operating system they are running on? I mean, if I run Deluge from Unix and then I run mRatio in Windows, would it pass that information to the tracker in the reports? I would like to see, if possible, an announce report of any bittorrent client in any OS in plain text to check the data involved (maybe running Wireshark?). Besides, has anyone a local private tracker running for these testing purposes?

3)Is it possible to build your own mRclient files? I would need to build an old Deluge version that it is not present either in the database nor the forum board. I guess we need a dump file of an announce and some little coding. Are there some guidelines to learn how to do it from ourselves?

Thanks a lot in advance and happy cheating.
    Last edited by sharktachi; 31.10.17 at 19:19.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Hi ,

Quote Originally Posted by sharktachi View Post
    1) I have loaded two torrents to mRatio, using the same emulation client, and I have realised that both share the peer_id string (which is global and gets reset each time mRatio is launched),
    Yes, the client is designed that way to emulate how Deluge works.
    If you got the client from the below forum board, the client maker clearly states the above.
    Client Source Link: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=33460

but they have different key string[/B]. Is that correct? I mean, does the real client do the same when 2 or more torrents are running?
    It is correct! Deluge works that way, besides (tools) shared publically are scrutinized by other members, staffs, guests. So if there is an error, it will probably be updated.

I can force them to have the same key id by selecting both and changing emulation, but I guess they have to be different (I would need a confirmation on that point).
    Never knew this was possible and yes don't try and change anything. If you want to investigate whether the Deluge client is adequately configured, study the announces sent to the tracker. You can do this by using a tool to sniff http(s) traffic on your network adapter.
    Some tutorials can be found below
    Smartsniff tutorial here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=32021
    Wireshark Tutorial here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=33436

2) Are the reports from the bittorrent clients in general, dependant on the operating system they are running on? I mean, if I run Deluge from Unix, and then I run mRatio in Windows, would it pass that information to the tracker in the reports?
    No! Some torrent clients are specifically equipped to do that while some are not. One of them I know is Vuze or Azureus. It can report java and OS version which can also be disabled.

I would like to see, if possible, an announce report of any bittorrent client in any OS in plain text to check the data involved (maybe running Wireshark?).
    Okay.
    Torrent Client Used: Deluge v1.3.15
    Encryption: Yes
    Ipv6 report: No
    Spoiler Announces can be found here at this paste:
    https://ghostbin.com/paste/2wgeb

Besides, has anyone a local private tracker running for these testing purposes?
    Why would this be needed when you can capture announce with Network Adapter sniffing tool? To remain on the safe side use publically shared torrents or low-security private trackers.

3)Is it possible to build your own mRclient files?
    Yes!

I would need to build an old Deluge version that it is not present either in the database nor the forum board.
    Request for it on the mRatio thread here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=31194

Are there some guidelines to learn how to do it from ourselves?
    It is reserved for "members only." Not sure how that applies, so wait for a member of the staff to come and clear this up.
    Have a nice day!
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Rebound (02.11.17) , anon (02.11.17) , H265 (01.11.17) , sharktachi (01.11.17)

Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hi ,

Yes, the client is designed that way to emulate how Deluge works.
    If you got the client from the below forum board, the client maker clearly states the above.
    Client Source Link: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=33460

It is correct! Deluge works that way, besides (tools) shared publically are scrutinized by other members, staffs, guests. So if there is an error, it will probably be updated.

Never knew this was possible and yes don't try and change anything. If you want to investigate whether the Deluge client is adequately configured, study the announces sent to the tracker. You can do this by using a tool to sniff http(s) traffic on your network adapter.
    Some tutorials can be found below
    Smartsniff tutorial here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=32021
    Wireshark Tutorial here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=33436

No! Some torrent clients are specifically equipped to do that while some are not. One of them I know is Vuze or Azureus. It can report java and OS version which can also be disabled.

Okay.
    Torrent Client Used: Deluge v1.3.15
    Encryption: Yes
    Ipv6 report: No
    Spoiler Announces can be found here at this paste:
    https://ghostbin.com/paste/2wgeb

Why would this be needed when you can capture announce with Network Adapter sniffing tool? To remain on the safe side use publically shared torrents or low-security private trackers.

Yes!

Request for it on the mRatio thread here: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=31194

It is reserved for "members only." Not sure how that applies, so wait for a member of the staff to come and clear this up.
    Have a nice day!
    ~cloud99
    Wow, thanks a lot for all your knowledge and detailed info in just one post.

Ok, that makes sense, I will try Wireshark for testing and make the Deluge request in their forum.

See you.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Wow, thanks a lot for all your knowledge and detailed info in just one post.
    His posts are usually like that
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (23.11.17)

Hi i'm completely new to mRatio and this is my first time cheating after years of not doing so.
    I want to cheat on utorrent and I noticed that there is already a super long thread for it but I couldn't find answers in it since it is way too long to read and isn't organized.

1. I have qbittorent v3.3.3, mRatio only emulates up to 3.2.0 right now, is the emulation just in case both my client and mRatio are running at the same time?

2. Do I need to run both the client and the emulator at the same time? If I don't does it matter which version I emulate?

3. I read that you should be careful when trying to cheat TL, is the safest way to cheat is to fake upload on new torrents with many leechers? if it is, should I approach this method by cheating on multiple torrents at the same time?

Sorry if I'm repeating questions that were already asked, it was hard finding specific information on the forum.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by Daming128 View Post
    Hi i'm completely new to mRatio and this is my first time cheating after years of not doing so.
    I want to cheat on utorrent and I noticed that there is already a super long thread for it but I couldn't find answers in it since it is way too long to read and isn't organized.

1. I have qbittorent v3.3.3, mRatio only emulates up to 3.2.0 right now, is the emulation just in case both my client and mRatio are running at the same time?

2. Do I need to run both the client and the emulator at the same time? If I don't does it matter which version I emulate?

3. I read that you should be careful when trying to cheat TL, is the safest way to cheat is to fake upload on new torrents with many leechers? if it is, should I approach this method by cheating on multiple torrents at the same time?

Sorry if I'm repeating questions that were already asked, it was hard finding specific information on the forum.
    Find the client file that matches your utorrent version and copy that to the mRatioClients folder. run a torrent from some tracker in utorrent and then open up the torrents which you want to cheat on in mratio and then choose the utorrent version in emulation tab that matches your torrent client and then click memory reader > search memory. After that click next. Set the ul/dl speeds, click next and then click finish. Now you can start the torrents and it will start faking ul/dl.

1:) mratio client files here >> mRatio Client Files

2:) No don't run torrents from the same tracker in both mratio and torrent client at the same time.

3:) Check the TL cheating thread.
    Last edited by H265; 23.12.17 at 05:39.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (24.12.17)

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Find the client file that matches your utorrent version and copy that to the mRatioClients folder. run a torrent from some tracker in utorrent and then open up the torrents which you want to cheat on in mratio and then choose the utorrent version in emulation tab that matches your torrent client and then click memory reader > search memory. After that click next. Set the ul/dl speeds, click next and then click finish. Now you can start the torrents and it will start faking ul/dl.

1:) mratio client files here >> mRatio Client Files

2:) No don't run torrents from the same tracker in both mratio and torrent client at the same time.

3:) Check the TL cheating thread.
    Thanks a lot! :)
    btw I use qBitorrent
    Last edited by Daming128; 23.12.17 at 14:35.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread