6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977

Jumanji

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (02.07.17)

Honestly I prefer the 1995 version of Jumanji staring Robin Williams.

But I have to watch this version and compare it!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    u;re not the only one - the 95 one was a masterpiece - or i was to little back than i tought it was cool - the 2017 looks like a parody from the first one - like it was scary movie or so
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    When I saw trailer my eyes just rolled and I was thinking how bad this actually looks!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    from the trailer i think it's a different jumanji now- because the first one was about the magical board game that brings a man trapped there and creatures back to the real world - this one is with jungle from what i see - hope they don't want to fuck Robin Williams legacy with crappy remakes ,unless is the story before first jumanji ( story of the man trapped) but from IMDB "In a brand new Jumanji adventure, four high school kids discover an old video game console and are drawn into the game's jungle setting, literally becoming the adult avatars they chose."
    they try just to fuck Robin Williams legacy -what's gonna be next mrs doubtfire with Vin Diesel?
    PS: before u hit play the video trailer it makes u hate the movie with the old Look At The Rock's Eyebrow act back from WWE -fuck'it i'm starting to hate the new generation of actors that tries and even succed to be compared with the OLD actors like Morgan Freeman Robin Williams Robert Redford Clint Eastwood
    Sean Connery Christopher Walken not even be actors in the first place - no show on broadway - no nothing - just muscles and good looking ,raised stars by dumber and dumber generations who likes only special effects and unrealistic action movies
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 01.07.17 at 00:12.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    I think they are gonna butcher the classic 95 version which was a treat to watch.

Most of the movies have turned into a mish mash of graphics and special effects instead of the actual story.
    Last edited by ozymandis; 01.07.17 at 21:31.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    They're just using a good name to get money! Makes me sick!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    We've had lots of remakes in the last few years, indeed. Are they a way to bring classics to a new generation, or are Hollywood's profits running low due to a dearth of creativity? Most of us, me included, have seen the classics and are inclined to think the latter, but who knows. No one's holding a gun to our heads to buy movie tickets anyway
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    what's gonna be next mrs doubtfire with Vin Diesel?
    vin diesel can do comedy, as seen in 'the pacifier' - he still does, judging by the amount of facepalm moments in the latest xxx movie, for example

i'm starting to hate the new generation of actors that tries and even succed to be compared with the OLD actors like Morgan Freeman Robin Williams Robert Redford Clint Eastwood
    they will be compared either way because it is the next generation of actors
    nowadays even established old actors get lame roles in already weak movies, so their acting abilities appear similar to that of the new generation (not to mention if the old actors are past their prime)

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    No one's holding a gun to our heads to buy movie tickets anyway
    this

seems old habits die hard (paying for cinema, even bad cinema) and hope dies last (that new movies might still end up good), so hollywood will keep profiting from these things - as long as their profits are big enough, they won't bother to increase movie quality - people are still buying these movies, they must be good enough, no?

as for the old jumanji movie, it is unusual, but i wouldn't consider it a classic (as opposed to, say, 'mrs doubtfire' mentioned above)
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    vin diesel can do comedy, as seen in 'the pacifier' - he still does, judging by the amount of facepalm moments in the latest xxx movie, for example
    back than was a begginer actor - not a movie star like today - created via the shit francise called Fast And Furious but i have to agree it still does comedy involuntary - by acting - PS : never had the pacience to watch until the finish the last XXX movie i think - same thing for Mechanic: Resurrection

---------- Post Merged at 18:20 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:41 ----------

next in theaters

Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

anon (03.07.17)

+ Reply to Thread