+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tuesday is actually the worst day of the week

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370

Tuesday is actually the worst day of the week

Because the week has still just started and you're less rested from the preceding Monday.

Discuss.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (16.05.17)

Sometimes, yes. But I would also say "the second day is always better than the first".
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    3 different conclusions, all applicable depending on the context:

all days are equally good regarding their purpose in your life and regarding the purpose of all the events happening in a day, throughout the whole universe in general

since every new day brings you closer to the destination of your life's journey (aka destiny), it could be said that every following day is better than the previous one

since some days may not provide a pleasant experience or may cause temporary setbacks on your journey, it could be said that those days are worse than the others
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7976
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Because the week has still just started and you're less rested from the preceding Monday.

Discuss.
    Not really! Usually I start felling fatigued mid Thursday or Friday when i start thinking about the weekend
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    But after Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    I work from home on Mondays, make Tuesdays a lot more endurable!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Most of all I do not like Wednesday
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    I don't even remember making this thread, but I stand by what I said. At least if you have a regular work routine
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    you can always think that Tuesday is faked being Tuesday when Tuesday is actually Sunday Monday Friday
    who baptised Tuesday being Tuesday maybe it was wrong so how we can know that Tuesday is actually Tuesday? who was first chicken or the egg question )) - set your pc/phone calendar to be friday on tuesday if that's the problem and helps

this take part from the working system : ahh...It's Monday - Yey it's Friday - that bs - we are not the slaves of working days or the system - once you taking serious the working days mental manipulation system, it's normal to feel bad on monday and happy on sunday or like shit on Tuesday because it's in front of friday - or on wensdey because is the middle of the week and so on...all days are equally i agree with slikrapid - it's only up to you based on prior experience (or mass mentality opionions about working days) how much value good or bad you give them to make you feel bad or happy- don't let days to control your mood or state - it's only up to you to control your state - or as a figure of speech you control them to be good or bad not vice versa
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 29.08.19 at 21:38.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    who baptised Tuesday being Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_week
    the days of the week, corresponding to the planets as Roman gods: Diana as the Moon for Monday, Mars for Tuesday, Mercury for Wednesday, Jupiter for Thursday, Venus for Friday, Saturn for Saturday, and Apollo as the Sun for Sunday.
    a similar practice of naming the days after deities (demigods) that preside over these planets was used in other cultures as well

maybe it was wrong so how we can know that Tuesday is actually Tuesday?
    it should be possible to figure it out by observing astronomical events, like the lunar phases, seasons and motion of the planets on a particular day

who was first chicken or the egg question
    the simple answer would be: whichever of these God decided to create first - depending on this primordial decision, any kind of combination may work out just fine

we are not the slaves of working days or the system
    the human being is not meant to be a working slave or a slave to his materialistic desires, he is supposed to use his intellectual capabilities to advance spiritually - unfortunately, current societies are built in such a way to exploit people as a working force, furthering the goals of demonic rulers behind the scenes (racing towards destruction)

it's only up to you to control your state - or as a figure of speech you control them to be good or bad not vice versa
    what kind of days will come your way depends on your past actions - since you are subjected to the laws of nature, you will be forced to experience the results of your actions (karma) or in other words, as you sow so you shall reap
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Diana ,Mars ,Mercury and so on looks more "optimistic way " for the days of the week -at least you can't consider than Diana worse than Mercury ))

the simple answer would be: whichever of these God decided to create first - depending on this primordial decision, any kind of combination may work out just fine
    kinda my point exactlly

the human being is not meant to be a working slave or a slave to his materialistic desires, he is supposed to use his intellectual capabilities to advance spiritually - unfortunately, current societies are built in such a way to exploit people as a working force, furthering the goals of demonic rulers behind the scenes (racing towards destruction)

what kind of days will come your way depends on your past actions - since you are subjected to the laws of nature, you will be forced to experience the results of your actions (karma) or in other words, as you sow so you shall reap
    that's true or relative - could be true for example when the day before you where lazy and today the boss turns in a
    pressure cooker with you - but this could happen in every day of the week so we can't blame one specific day to be her fault only

or relative when shit just happens from nowhere - unexpected and carmically you had nothing to pay for before - unless is about the inherited sin - i take every day with the same attitude considering that will happen will hapen with a reason no mather is good or bad ( if it's bad i consider is because is the gdos plan for me because it has to prepare me for something that i couln't handle without prior experience
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Carolyntroli (18.09.20)

+ Reply to Thread