+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disaposable phone numbers for SMS verification?

Disaposable phone numbers for SMS verification?

Most of these free disposable sms services are already used on gmail. Nearly all numbers you try are already used and outputs an error on registration.
    Does anyone know of better services of disposable phone numbers? Most popular one I know is receive-sms-online.com .

Thank you
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I have tried many of these services, and I can safely tell you there is no free solution. You can either pay to get a private virtual number, or for prepaid SIMs to be used on a burner phone (you can create up to 5 Google accounts per number).

Interestingly, blocked numbers do work for receiving confirmation codes of accounts locked due to suspicious activity.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (30.03.17)

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Most of these free disposable sms services are already used on gmail. Nearly all numbers you try are already used and outputs an error on registration.
    Does anyone know of better services of disposable phone numbers? Most popular one I know is receive-sms-online.com .

Thank you
    You can create a Android VM on a Virtual Box or use a Android phone to register email accounts on Gmail. I personally created more than 90+ accounts with a VPN. Or you can use Chrome and skip the mobile verification while entering a trash mail address for verification.
    VPN is very important if you don't want to be tracked. Also clear your history (everything even ssl certificates if your connection faces a problem, you can get a new one!)

As for verifying other services you'll need to buy one. FYI some free services act out well enough only to ask you to go premium to access your content.

Hope this helps you!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Or you can use Chrome and skip the mobile verification while entering a trash mail address for verification.
    This method used to work, but not anymore. You always get the SMS verification prompt no matter which browser or alternate e-mail you use. Unless running Chrome in Android is the key, I haven't tried that.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    This method used to work, but not anymore. You always get the SMS verification prompt no matter which browser or alternate e-mail you use. Unless running Chrome in Android is the key, I haven't tried that.
    I've made one recently with chrome. I will make another and share the video here!
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (03.02.19) , anon (22.05.17)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Nice, looking forward to it. Just for reference, I posted these notes in the member section seven years ago, and several comments from others confirmed there was a random element involved. Of course, saying 2010 on the Internet is like 1980 in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Try to register with these details using Google Chrome (and Google Chrome only, not Iron or another fork):

• First name: a realistic-looking one (e.g. "John")
    • Last name: a realistic-looking one (e.g. "Smith")
    • Desired Login Name: (self-explanatory)
    • Choose a password: (same)
    • Re-enter password: (same)
    • Stay signed in: checked
    • Enable Web History: checked
    • Security Question: Write my own question
    • Answer: any
    • Recovery email: a realistic-looking one from another provider (e.g. "johnsmith87@hotmail.com")
    • Location: your country, or at least the one your IP can be traced to
    • Birthday: wasn't even asked for this, just enter any one in mm/dd/yyyy format (e.g. 07/16/1981)
    • Word Verification: (self-explanatory, enter the captcha you see below this)

I just created an account without the stupid SMS confirmation that way... are the days of FastMail-ing gone?

Edit: please read the following quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    So, after a little more "research", I found out I was merely being lucky on my first attempts. I have arrived to these conclusions:
    • SMS confirmation is caused by a (semi-random?) trigger for the presence/absence of something Google checks for when you submit the form. It's really weird - you can register using your real personal details and get the dreaded screen, and use "asdfasdf asdfasdf" as your full name and evade it in your first attempt.
    • which browser you use doesn't matter. You have equal chances of "qualifying" for confirmation using Chrome, Opera or IE. Didn't test Firefox nor Safari.
    • IP changing between (failed) attempts isn't necessary, and using proxies doesn't seem to influence the outcome. Clearing your Google cookies can help, however - or you can do the whole procedure inside incognito/InPrivate/whatever mode, and close and reopen the private tab if you fail.
    Long story short, if you get the SMS confirmation screen, clear your cookies and try again, always using realistic details. Eventually, you'll manage to create an account. When you finally make it, you can edit/delete your fake names, security question and alternate e-mail, as well as disable Web History, via the account's settings.
    Thanks

I wanted to register a google voice account but seem like i'm unable to.. Any pointers on that one?
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Nice, looking forward to it.
    Not sure why but I can't remake one!

there was a random element involved
    This is true. I used an android user-agent + US VPN (HOXX) and it work.

I made one four days back. Proof image of address and welcoming mail below.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	email.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	17739
    Proof of no number required to verify the account!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	number.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	17738
    Last edited by cloud99; 23.05.17 at 10:06. Reason: Added Images in correct position!
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (14.10.17) , anon (23.05.17)

P2P Client
    rutorrent deluge qbitorrent utorrent tried them all
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Personally I have 15-20 google accounts from over the years, and with each you can get a free google voice number. I also read somewhere that if you put your age as a minor (I think i read 13 years old?) it will not require a phone number to register a new google account but that may be BS, i totally dont remember the source.

But with using my main google voice number since before it was google voice, I get new carriers a few times a year, and constantly get new customer discounts, and then always just forward to my main google voice number. My real phone number has changed 20 times in 15 years I bet, but nobody ive known that whole time has ever had to "get my new number" I love it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankshot7655 View Post
    I also read somewhere that if you put your age as a minor (I think i read 13 years old?) it will not require a phone number to register a new google account but that may be BS, i totally dont remember the source.
    If this was ever true, it's unlikely to have been for long. It would have spread like wildfire and been abused just as quickly.

Something that sounded too unusual to be legitimate but actually worked was setting a California post code to get 200 MB on Hotmail! Memories
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread