How do you guys cheat on this tracker?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Probably one of the easiest trackers to hold a ratio. There's no need to cheat. Just download diamond torrents (free-leech) and seed to get inkdrops.

You could also just take the diamond torrents and throw them into mRatio and set to 0 download, 0 upload and 100% complete. You literally don't need to upload a single mb. It's all about seed time.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Codec (08.03.17)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Somehow someone cracked a mods accounts and posted a lot of info on 4chan. There is a lot of info in these images. Check them out.

https://ibb.co/album/nqOLFa

I will add more when i get more info/images

>>69482408
    By the way, I have the thread(s) where they discuss sellers/traders but it's miles long.
    4chan has a stupid dimensions limit
    reminder that they keep all of your sites in a neat list on your profile page and share them with other sites if they suspect you of cheating

idk all this stuff is pretty boring if anyone wants something specific I might have it
    Last edited by H265; 23.01.19 at 21:03.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (24.01.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Those images contain private information (IPs, e-mails and profile links), so please refrain from uploading or hotlinking them here. Your post in its current form is fine.

Anyway, I checked them out, and... what. The. Fuck.

<Username>'s Profile Views

Profiles <Username> has viewed

Password reset requested through "forgot password" page from IP x.x.x.x (US)

Profiles links:

Emails: 1
    IPs: 3
    Tracker IPs: 4
    Passkeys: 0
    Passwords: 1

IP, Browser (Version), Platform, Last Activity

Failed logins

"From AHD: Globalled"
    All of this information and much more, readily available to the cops if the site gets raided or compromised. Or in this case, if someone from 4chan finds the password to an account with staff privileges and posts it publicly.

But don't worry, if you're not a trader or a cheater you have noooooothing to fear
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Staff issued a statement on the maintenance page:

In the early hours of January 23rd, the credentials to a lower level staff account on 32p were compromised. These credentials were shared publicly. This account had 2FA enabled, but due to an vulnerability unknown at the time, the attackers were able to bypass 2FA. The attackers logged into the site and vandalized it, deleting items and disabling users. This account DID NOT have access to any database functions or any back end access to the site.

We possess a good backup up from shortly before the attack and will be able to restore the site with minimal data loss. We are investigating how the credentials were compromised. We are also correcting the 2FA exploit that was used in the attack and conducting a full security audit before we bring the site back online. We expect this process to take a few days. We will provide a full update once the site is up and running
    Last edited by H265; 24.01.19 at 06:50.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Somehow someone cracked a mods accounts and posted a lot of info on 4chan. There is a lot of info in these images. Check them out.

https://ibb.co/album/nqOLFa

OK...the excessiveness of detail of the information in these screenshots truly terrifies me a lot...

On screenshot I saw someone are banned only bc his inviter doing invite givewawys on TI, so should I abandon those 3 accounts I got from TI giveaway forum? bc once my inviter is exposed, like unluckily invite one staff, I'm exposed too bc invite tree connection, the stuff would know I was a member of TI too.
    However, even if I abandoned these dirty accounts now, and try to register a new account using clean invite, most trackers only allow 1 lifetime account and have recorded my IP address pool, I cannot be allowed to use a new account. What should I do?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    OK...the excessiveness of detail of the information in these screenshots truly terrifies me a lot...
    Yeah, these admins think they're the Internet police and I find that attitude repugnant

As for accounts obtained through invite forums, you correctly deduced you're past the point of no return now, so just keep using them.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (16.03.19)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    32P Announcement - It's dead

I know this isn't the news anyone was hoping for, but it's time to call it. We had a great run. First and foremost, I want to thank all of users, especially those that supported us financially to help us keep things running. Additionally, I want to really celebrate all of our staff members, from both the old and current site. This never could have happened without you sacrificing countless hours of your personal time to volunteer on a project like this.

As far as the current situation goes: Even before the 2nd hardware failure in the spring, our staffing was stretched too thin. Personal obligations had taken many of us away from the attention we needed to devote to the site. That was working ok for us thanks to our Admin/Lead Dev who was carrying on the majority of the work on their own. With the current hardware failure and data loss, the bandwidth just isn't there to get things back up again. I wish I had better news, but it's probably par for course for 2020.

We will miss you all. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

sigduwksnsksis9283 (10.10.20) , anon (10.10.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    Probably one of the easiest trackers to hold a ratio. There's no need to cheat. Just download diamond torrents (free-leech) and seed to get inkdrops.

You could also just take the diamond torrents and throw them into mRatio and set to 0 download, 0 upload and 100% complete. You literally don't need to upload a single mb. It's all about seed time.
    TIME RATIO!!!! finally found how to cheat time ratio!!! thanks man!!!!
    Thanks

Closed Thread