Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505

CosaNostra - 2017

Tracker Url: cosanostra.me
    Name: CostaNostra | CN
    Category: Movies
    Ratio System: Ratioless (Just need it for promotion)
    Availability: Invite only or through Application which opens sometimes
    Login URL: Unique for each user like https://cosanostra.me/login.php?id=X...XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    IRC: irc.staysilent.net (#CN, #CN.Support)

Home

Category

Torrents list

Rules

IRC

Shop & Bonus

Requests

Reviews

Upload Page

Donation

Staff

FAQ

Forum

- One of the most beautiful interfaces in the bt world. Mafia style private movie torrent tracker. The staff there are the kind that like to be "under the radar", too much !.
    - The ratio system is just there to keep track and enjoy the features like user classes, shop..etc. It's not related to leeching or seeding privileges. So it is kinda a ratioless tracker.
    - Few number of users as you see, the application is not open but rarely, not everyone got invites but it's true movies community since the releases get uploaded asap either p2p or scene. Not much peers but like around 6 thousand torrents seeded all the time.
    - There is internal encoding team called TBH which does x264 576p BDRip encodes and the size mostly around 2-5 GB per release with good quality. Sometimes it does 480p and/or 720p.
    - This one created by former staffers with blessing of the original CN creator iKill3r so it is not TBH but it is the old one even though not same old members are there like I remember.
    - The front page is fake one of course unless the member logs in with his/her special login url. There is also something new in the forum which is the invites section allowed for staff of other trackers to offer invites. Some interesting recruitments were there like HDBits, SceneHD, BTN & TehConnection. And more.
    - Due the existence of multiple stylesheets, I uploaded a file has multiple screenshots of full pages with different stylesheets for you.
    - IMHO it's cool tracker to be member at if got time to waste and like movies. It's PTN but on mafia style version instead of pirates. No VPN or seedbox needed due its security measures and being away from the public. Certainly though, there are too many better sources for movies when it comes to content.

Password of the attachment:

Code:
    uvbZCwkYL64kwJrmYZT4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Jordan (30.04.17) , THC (09.04.17) , FubareD (23.02.17) , alpacino (08.01.17) , Blocker (06.01.17) , anon (06.01.17) , takomania (06.01.17) , Instab (06.01.17)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    The staff there are the kind that like to be "under the radar", too much !.
    There was a time when calling them anything other than "*N" in public would get you banned. That secrecy bullshit, and the lengths they went to in order to enforce it, made them a fine example of everything wrong with private BitTorrent.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (06.01.17)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    That is too much secrecy. Some info might be interseting, two of the staffers (or more !?) are staffers at thepiratesociety.info (now thepiratesociety.org). The owner is not visible in the staffers list but he is the only one atm with class "Godfather" and way hidden with almost no posts or chatting. His username is A3M. As far as I know he is just there without any real impact on any decision making. Some other staffers of "under the radar" trackers like iTS & FTN (RIP) and forums like UNF, IMT & SiN are there.

Cheating there is so easy just have to be careful because the users are few so any client with proper memory reader at mRatio or RM is working with speeds under 1 MB/s but there is no need for cheating it is ratioless.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss505
    CN is shutting down

Hello Everyone,

Its with sad regret that I am announcing the shutdown of CN. Unfortunately there will be no re-incarnation of this site (unless someone decides to do that at a later stage).

It's been an awesome run, I think all up its been over a decade (if you add CNv1 which is where I came into the picture).

I would like to thank all those that have worked hard to get certain aspects of the site singing. I feel BT is becoming outdated with services like stan and netflix. Most have left the scene and people like me have been here too long...lol.

I did have several offers to buy CN, while those were tempting, I just have too much invested in this pace, as well as many cherished memories. Selling it would cheapen that for me. Would rather see the site die quietly like this, then possibly ruined by yet another failed incarnation.

Last special mention to the donors that helped keep the site going well after it should have. Its a testament to how much people liked CN.

Take care and if u see me on another site (my nickname is same everywhere dakka), don't be shy and send me a PM. May be a week or 3 before I answer tho...lol.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (29.04.17) , Instab (28.04.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    CN is shutting down
    I saw that coming. No surprise at all to be honest. If it werent for the bot uploading automatically stuff, the tracker would have long been gone. Only a handful of members used to log in. I think it was remnant of past tracker glories a couple years ago. Was a member and used it a little anyway, so R.I.P
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (29.04.17) , illusive (29.04.17)

Closed Thread