+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on Redacted (formerly PTH/Passtheheadphones)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Does RM+ apply and safe on RED now? Not saying definitely would cheat on RED, just leave the possibilities open.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2059
    It's safe given that you use it correctly. Don't expect it to work "magically" out of the box though.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (15.03.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Stay tuned to their freeleech token handouts, don't waste a single one of them, and seed everything forever. That alone will give you a free pass on 20 gigabytes' worth of files plus whatever you used the tokens for, without having to upload a single byte back.

Also, check their request section regularly, because people are lazy and post requests for stuff they could have found by doing a little search. You could fill those by taking the files from another site (as long as they're not transcodes and comply with all of RED's rules) and easily get some hundred megabytes of upload in the process.

Those are humanly possible actions that will keep you afloat. I can't and won't give a speech about how I became Elite TorrentMaster in two hours on a 300 bps modem with hard work and wise decisions and you could do the very same given enough resolve, but they're readily available in their forums.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (16.03.19)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    Does RM+ apply and safe on RED now? Not saying definitely would cheat on RED, just leave the possibilities open.
    Don't cheat on red. I was detected quickly the last time i cheated. You will lose all your accounts if you're caught. Wait for tokens.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (16.03.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Don't cheat on red. I was detected quickly the last time i cheated. You will lose all your accounts if you're caught. Wait for tokens.
    Thanks, that's what worries me...wouldn't even ask if it's another ordinary tracker. definitely do not want to lose all my hard-earned accounts on cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Stay tuned to their freeleech token handouts, don't waste a single one of them, and seed everything forever. That alone will give you a free pass on 20 gigabytes' worth of files plus whatever you used the tokens for, without having to upload a single byte back.

Also, check their request section regularly, because people are lazy and post requests for stuff they could have found by doing a little search. You could fill those by taking the files from another site (as long as they're not transcodes and comply with all of RED's rules) and easily get some hundred megabytes of upload in the process.

Those are humanly possible actions that will keep you afloat. I can't and won't give a speech about how I became Elite TorrentMaster in two hours on a 300 bps modem with hard work and wise decisions and you could do the very same given enough resolve, but they're readily available in their forums.
    This is the golden advice. Freeleech token and forum esp. request section, I'll definitely remember! btw 300bps?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    btw 300bps?
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (16.03.19)

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Thanks, that's what worries me...wouldn't even ask if it's another ordinary tracker. definitely do not want to lose all my hard-earned accounts on cabal.
    They have threads for webdl requests. Download albums from tidal/deezer using athame/deezloader remix/smloadr and fill requests.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (16.03.19)

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    What did you cheat with on RED with for you to get detected?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by mepmao View Post
    What did you cheat with on RED with for you to get detected?
    mratio. i was banned the next day.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    mratio. i was banned the next day.
    Oh, that sucks man. How were you cheating exactly? Were you faking your upload/download?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Thinking about doing the RED interview. But as we all are aware, it is required that you do the interview from your home ip-adress. Is there any whay to fake or circumvent this?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Circumvent in what regard? If you want to use a VPN or proxy during the interview, then no. They can easily tell by checking the IP you're connecting from, and there's no two ways about that.

If you would not normally have a problem using your home address but have been banned recently, change it to a clean one and wipe all previous traces of your account (there are tutorials for that here), then proceed as usual. Anonymity services are allowed post-signup, so if you pass the "exam" you can start using them right away, as long as they're within the site rules (e.g. free VPNs and Tor are a no-go).
    Thanks

Circumvent in what regard? If you want to use a VPN or proxy during the interview, then no. They can easily tell by checking the IP you're connecting from, and there's no two ways about that.
    So even with dedicated cheap "server vpn"? lets say i get banned then i buy a 2$ vps with static IP make that a vpn..then can i use that to do the interview again? or no
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Irrespective of whether the VPN is a public commercial service or a private one set up by and for yourself, it's trivial to do a WHOIS or ASN lookup on its address and discover that it belongs to a datacenter. If you can somehow host it on a residential block or crack wireless networks around you or use Nmap to find vulnerable routers in your area that can be used as proxies that would work... with that said, changing your home IP is surely easier?
    Thanks

or crack wireless networks around you or use Nmap to find vulnerable routers in your area that can be used as proxies

with that said changing your home IP is surely easier?
    I have to change ISP totally because using any methods for changing isp by force from my end literally doesn't work because the ISP uses CGNAT or something idk
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast