RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117713
      Released: 26.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 120
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Hi,

please i am newbie in ratiomaster i have several question if you can help me
    i see option in rm 2.1 custom speed down & up but i dont know how i put my favorite speed because big number of list its 150 KB/s only i need more my connection speed its 100 mbit & i have 13.5mb download and upload speed
    another question for torrent client in list RM
    best will be choose the same torrent version i use it or not if its the same u can give me how i can add my version to list
    my Torrent is : µTorrent Pro 3.5.1 Build 44332 its good or not and whats is best torrent version
    whats is best setting to use ratio master 2.1

Thank you very much
    Last edited by Tislor; 03.02.18 at 15:21.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

MMtest (04.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Quote Originally Posted by Tislor View Post
    my connection speed its 100 mbit & i have 13.5mb download and upload speed
    Then why are you even cheating

Anyway, you can turn off safe speed limits in the options. As for your other question, see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33301
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (05.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Please u can give me how i can turn off speed limits or i need put my prefered speed
    and RM does not exceed my prefered number choose
    please where i can download plugins the same version to my utorrent and add in list RM
    uTorrent pro 3.5.1 build 44332
    Thanks

Hi there,

i see option in rm 2.1 custom speed down & up but i dont know how i put my favorite speed because big number of list its 150 KB/s only i need more my connection speed its 100 mbit & i have 13.5mb download and upload speed
    Firstly, to use custom speed (i.e., speeds above 150 KB/s) you need to disable the “use safe speed limits” option. Upon disabling this you can use higher speeds by simply inputting them manually.

Important note:- Please remove all your torrent from ratio master before you change the speed settings. This is so that you don’t need to change the settings of every torrent individually.

Look through the little tutorial I’ve made below to understand how to enable faster speeds in RatioMaster Plus.

Picture:- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	18568
    1) Go to the setting.
    2) Switch over to general settings.
    3) Disable the option “Use Safe Speed Limits”.
    Picture:-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	18569
    4) Right click on a torrent.
    5) Left click on the advanced tab

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	18570
    6) Go the “Automatic Speed Section”
    7) Manually input your desired upload and download (not necessarily download since your using RatioMaster to cheat) speed.

Now you can start your torrent and import other torrents. Before you mass start all your torrent always check your settings, especially if your the kind of person who likes to add tweaks to the settings every time you start up the program.

another question for torrent client in list RM
    best will be choose the same torrent version i use it or not if
    Yes. Using the same torrent client version (uTorrent Pro 3.5.1 in this case) in Ratio Master Plus is the safest. However, this is not enough that is why there’s the need for memory reader. You don’t need to worry about that as RatioMaster Plus is very user-friendly when it comes to memory reading.

its the same u can give me how i can add my version to list my Torrent is : µTorrent Pro 3.5.1 Build 44332
    I would like to help you here. However, the client file maker (program used to make a .rmc client) is given only to trusted individuals to ensure the circulated clients are accurate and flawless.

You can request for a client file to be made and released publicly. I’m sure someone can look into making one.

its good or not
    I can really answer this for you. However, I must say that my experience with uTorrent (uTorrent Server) on my Linux system is satisfactory. I mainly rely on it for RSS feeds time to time.

and whats is best torrent version
    Another complicated question. Here’s a quick run through about softwares and its releases. New versions of a program whether experimental or in beta releases tend to be unstable. Older versions while being stable they tend to lack features/abilities/fixes that are present in the newer releases. The latest stable releases are the best as you have a combination of both stability and features.

whats is best setting to use ratio master 2.1

Usually the default settings (low speeds) should be enough to help you. However, this shouldn’t mean you should stick to it. You can change the settings as long as you understand the consequences they can bring.

Instead of looking for the best settings for a particular tool consider looking for people’s statement of their experience on a certain private torrent tracker. You can find these in this section here:- Tracker Cheating Experiences

The above section of the forum, archives people’s statement of their experience on a certain torrent tracker with a particular tool/software. Let us take the site Torrentleech for an example. The thread dedicated to Torrentleech is here:-
    Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

If you read the recent posts on the above thread, you will find information regarding the tools/softwares, other members have used recently without setting off any suspicion. So indulge yourself in that section and get the information you require about the listed private tracker and the tools (in this case RationMaster Plus).

~cloud99

---------- Post Merged at 21:30 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:23 ----------

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Please u can give me how i can turn off speed limits or i need put my prefered speed
    and RM does not exceed my prefered number choose
    Please check my post above. If you face problems regarding the speed settings let me know I can perhaps make a more advanced tutorial.

Please where i can download plugins the same version to my utorrent and add in list RM
    uTorrent pro 3.5.1 build 44332
    I going to assume by “plugins” here, you are talking about the client file which will emulate an identity similar to uTorrent Pro 3.5.1. A request has already been put in, please wait until a member of the SBI community makes one and publicly releases it. Please be patient.

Thank you.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.18) , Tislor (05.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hi there,

Firstly, to use custom speed (i.e., speeds above 150 KB/s) you need to disable the “use safe speed limits” option. Upon disabling this you can use higher speeds by simply inputting them manually.

Important note:- Please remove all your torrent from ratio master before you change the speed settings. This is so that you don’t need to change the settings of every torrent individually.

Look through the little tutorial I’ve made below to understand how to enable faster speeds in RatioMaster Plus.

Picture:- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	18568
    1) Go to the setting.
    2) Switch over to general settings.
    3) Disable the option “Use Safe Speed Limits”.

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	18569
    4) Right click on a torrent.
    5) Left click on the advanced tab

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	136.9 KB 
ID:	18570
    6) Go the “Automatic Speed Section”
    7) Manually input your desired upload and download (not necessarily download since your using RatioMaster to cheat) speed.

Now you can start your torrent and import other torrents. Before you mass start all your torrent always check your settings, especially if your the kind of person who likes to add tweaks to the settings every time you start up the program.

Yes. Using the same torrent client version (uTorrent Pro 3.5.1 in this case) in Ratio Master Plus is the safest. However, this is not enough that is why there’s the need for memory reader. You don’t need to worry about that as RatioMaster Plus is very user-friendly when it comes to memory reading.

I would like to help you here. However, the client file maker (program used to make a .rmc client) is given only to trusted individuals to ensure the circulated clients are accurate and flawless.

You can request for a client file to be made and released publicly. I’m sure someone can look into making one.

I can really answer this for you. However, I must say that my experience with uTorrent (uTorrent Server) on my Linux system is satisfactory. I mainly rely on it for RSS feeds time to time.

Another complicated question. Here’s a quick run through about softwares and its releases. New versions of a program whether experimental or in beta releases tend to be unstable. Older versions while being stable they tend to lack features/abilities/fixes that are present in the newer releases. The latest stable releases are the best as you have a combination of both stability and features.

Usually the default settings (low speeds) should be enough to help you. However, this shouldn’t mean you should stick to it. You can change the settings as long as you understand the consequences they can bring.

Instead of looking for the best settings for a particular tool consider looking for people’s statement of their experience on a certain private torrent tracker. You can find these in this section here:- Tracker Cheating Experiences

The above section of the forum, archives people’s statement of their experience on a certain torrent tracker with a particular tool/software. Let us take the site Torrentleech for an example. The thread dedicated to Torrentleech is here:-
    Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

If you read the recent posts on the above thread, you will find information regarding the tools/softwares, other members have used recently without setting off any suspicion. So indulge yourself in that section and get the information you require about the listed private tracker and the tools (in this case RationMaster Plus).

~cloud99

---------- Post Merged at 21:30 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:23 ----------

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Please check my post above. If you face problems regarding the speed settings let me know I can perhaps make a more advanced tutorial.

I going to assume by “plugins” here, you are talking about the client file which will emulate an identity similar to uTorrent Pro 3.5.1. A request has already been put in, please wait until a member of the SBI community makes one and publicly releases it. Please be patient.

Thank you.
    ~cloud99
    I am very happy to speak with you sir really everything is clear to me as a beginner
    just one request
    I saw an option down general memory reader
    I want to know what their role and i will used or not if yes how to pls
    also there is a possibility to memorize the download speed values so that the master ratio always uses unless after I modify myself or every time I add a torrent file must put the values
    Last edited by Tislor; 05.02.18 at 19:25.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I will try to have some free time and working on all of the delayed features.
    Including manual passkey change?
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.18)

Hi there,

I saw an option down general memory reader. I want to know what their role and i will used or not
    You can learn every thing about the memory reader at this thread here:- http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=33301

Also you should be using the “Memory Reader”, casein you are downloading (and RM+ faking) more than one torrent from the same tracker. If you don’t appear identical it will create suspicion and will lead to your discovery.

if yes how to pls
    I’ve made a tutorial recently, which is currently awaiting approval by the member of the staff. Please check out this section here:- FAQ & Tutorials for when it is approved.

also there is a possibility to memorize the download speed values so that the master ratio always uses unless after I modify myself or every time I add a torrent file must put the values
    This option may exist. However, I highly doubt it. Usually the speed values in every particular torrent is same, irregardless of whether the torrent client has been modified or not. This is to ensure that you as the user can direct the activity of a particular torrent. You can modify it once you individually select on it and tweak it from the “Advanced Tab” in RM+.

As long as you don’t enable the option “Start torrent(s) right after adding”, you needn’t worry. This option is under setting (icon near add icon) and the “quick add” section. Not enabling this leaves the loaded torrents in a “stopped state” for you to tweak after which you can start.

Have a nice day!
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    I just approved the tutorial. If you can send me a copy of this "uTorrent Pro 3.5.1" you're using, I'll look into making a client file for it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Hi,

This is torrent file for this version
    for install
    setup file " setup.exe "
    close utorrent
    after copy all file in folder pro to folder install utorrent

thank you very much sir
    Last edited by anon; 08.02.18 at 21:20. Reason: Removed attachment
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (08.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Tislor (09.02.18) , cloud99 (09.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Hi,

i am very pleasure to speak with you all and i understand several option but memory reader its very hard for me i read subject but i not understand it peer id keys ...:/
    can one connect with me in my desktop with team viewer and explain how i can turn on and use memory reader without any prob with trackers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    i am very pleasure to speak with you all and i understand several option but memory reader its very hard for me i read subject but i not understand it peer id keys ...:/
    cloud99 posted an easy to understand tutorial some days ago.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33714
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (12.02.18) , Lucius (10.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Good morning, have account on private torrent tracker. Need some assistance to make ratio. Can somebody help via email/skype etc.
    Ready to pay money if necessary
    @cloud99
    Thanks

Embarrassed...

So I clicked thanks. How do I download this thing? I can't figure it out!

Maybe I'm just tired....

Would love it if this worked for transmission
    Thanks

Can you update client file for qBittorrent v4.0.4?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast