RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117033
      Released: 27.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 119
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    qbitorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Add parameters/fix

Hello,

Can you add a auto copy config upload/download on new torrent add ?
    When I add new parameters to a torrent i have to stop it and start it again to apply parameters.
    Can you add General Upload and Download for all torrent in settings instead of 'quick add'.

Thanx for the job and great app

cartman
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Sorry, I missed this post before.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman290 View Post
    Can you add a auto copy config upload/download on new torrent add ?
    Not sure what you mean with "auto copy"? If you're going to add many torrents and want them to have the same parameters, open the preferences and set the default speeds and completion percentage you need. Then double-click the emulation name in the bottom left corner of the screen and select the one you want. Any torrents you add from here onwards will use the settings you've just configured. Also see the last paragraph of this post.

When I add new parameters to a torrent i have to stop it and start it again to apply parameters.
    I believe this is intentional for anything other than speeds, so that you change clients or have the finished percentage decrease in the middle of a session.

Can you add General Upload and Download for all torrent in settings instead of 'quick add'.
    If you highlight multiple torrents (Ctrl+click one by one, or click the first entry and Shift+click the last one to include everything inbetween), you can then edit speeds or advanced settings and have the changes apply to all selected entries.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qBittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2

Thumbs up qBitorrent 4.2.1 memory reader blanck

Hi everybody,

First of all, i would like to say thanks for your job . I have a problem with RatioMaster Plus, it's not possible to use the memory reader
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	132 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	20327  
    Thanks

Everyone take care and aware virus!

@anon, can you please create your client file for qBitTorrent v4.2.2?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by brusezot View Post
    I have a problem with RatioMaster Plus, it's not possible to use the memory reader

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	132 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	20327
    Either the client's expected process name doesn't match (unlikely unless you've renamed its executable) or you aren't running RatioMaster as administrator. In a worst-case scenario, the remote memory reader will always work and requires no additional privileges, just allow RM+ to listen on a port if your firewall asks.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq1907 View Post
    @anon, can you please create your client file for qBitTorrent v4.2.2?
    Soon!
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

shaq1907 (25.03.20)

getting error on 1 tracker:
    machine actively refused it ***.***.***.**:2710
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    getting error on 1 tracker:
    machine actively refused it ***.***.***.**:2710
    Unfortunately, that doesn't help us much. It would be useful to know...
    1. the full combination of protocol, hostname and port used by the tracker (e.g. https://t.example.com:2710/)
    2. your Windows and .NET Framework version
    3. whether you've applied the registry values in http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891 or not
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Unfortunately, that doesn't help us much. It would be useful to know...
    1. the full combination of protocol, hostname and port used by the tracker (e.g. https://t.example.com:2710/)
    2. your Windows and .NET Framework version
    3. whether you've applied the registry values in http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891 or not
    Thanks,
    Issue Resolved Now,
    Issue was on Tracker side..
    Thanks

@anon, can you create your client file for qBitTorrent v4.2.3 when you have free time?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq1907 View Post
    @anon, can you create your client file for qBitTorrent v4.2.3 when you have free time?
    It's only been less than two weeks since the previous release. I'll wait a few days in case they decide to do a 4.2.4 just as quickly, but if they don't, you've got it.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

pintycar (19.04.20) , shaq1907 (03.04.20)

Is there a Tutorial for the settings in Ratio + 2.1 for "Safe" spoofing in the Advanced Settings?

- How do you use it at Torrenting.com , when most of the Torrents have 0 leechers?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ratioripoff; 04.04.20 at 01:01.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratioripoff View Post
    - How do you use it at Torrenting.com , when most of the Torrents have 0 leechers?
    Find better torrents... new uploads, or anything that has leechers and is not a pack.

The default settings will prevent you from making obvious mistakes, but there is no autopilot here. Use your head or lose your account
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Hi. Could you create the client file for uTorrent 3.2 Build 27708 since it isn't available in this forum?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Thanks

Hi anon,

its there any problem, beeing caught by cheeting for example, doing the modifing register for Windows TLS implementation like you explained?

How to know in windows 10 x64 if I'm on NET 4.5.2; 4.7 and what modifications should I add (allready tasted in windows 7 with same escenario JohnareyouOK had and worked perfect; really apreciate your the best ).

No, I just checked and their server also supports TLS 1.2, as befits the transition period we're currently in.

If you're using Windows 7 or above, run the following commands as administrator and reboot. This should ensure .NET applications (including RatioMaster Plus) always use the highest TLS version available.

If you're using Windows XP, make sure .NET Framework 4.0.3 is installed, download and apply http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33804, then run the above commands.
    Okies, I'm on my new Windows now and took a little time to check this.

I can confirm that those registry keys are not enough to make RM+ use strong cryptography under .NET 4.7.2. Some experimenting revealed that this version of the Framework requires the Windows XP treatment with regards to TLS 1.2 - you have to explicitly specify that it's acceptable and you want to use it. If you run the following two commands, torrents from that tracker should work again.

I will now go back to the daunting task of setting everything up the way it was on the old install
    Finally it's not documented anyware else than on the thread, no?

Thanks,
    see you
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Potato View Post
    Hi. Could you create the client file for uTorrent 3.2 Build 27708 since it isn't available in this forum?

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34553

I didn't bother to check whether this build actually has bt.randomize_peer_id... if it's there, set it to false. I'll verify it later and correct the post if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by JRDi69 View Post
    its there any problem, beeing caught by cheeting for example, doing the modifing register for Windows TLS implementation like you explained?

How to know in windows 10 x64 if I'm on NET 4.5.2; 4.7 and what modifications should I add (allready tasted in windows 7 with same escenario JohnareyouOK had and worked perfect; really apreciate your the best ).
    I have no hands-on experience with Windows 10 on this matter, but everything should work the same way according the Microsoft documentation I've read.

In any case, you don't need to worry about trackers detecting this for several reasons.
    1. technically speaking, it would be challenging to implement; TLS exchanges occur before any "real" data can be sent, so you need to hack whatever receives them to expose this data to the lower layers, then build a database of trusted TLS fingerprints, and keep it updated, and cross-check it in every exchange, and...
    2. it's circumstantial evidence at best; there are programs and scripts like IIS Crypto that allow the selective disablement of protocols and ciphers, not to mention automatic OS updates could do the same at any time (e.g. enabling TLS 1.3, disabling SHA1 signatures, dropping certain cipher suites).
    3. these registry tweaks only allow .NET apps to act the same way anything else using Schannel would. They make you not stand out!

Finally it's not documented anyware else than on the thread, no?
    It is not clear to which extent these registry values are necessary or useful to the average user, as not everyone has reported problems and among those that have, solutions seem to depend on each setup. Furthermore, Lucius is working on an update to RM+ which would make them no longer necessary even under situations where they currently are.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 65 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast