RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117472
      Released: 26.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 120
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    normally i dont request features, for as programmer i know how it feels when users ask too much from a no fee software. however, Mon's request encouraged me. so i'm gonna say it. no need feel pressure. definitely/totally/100% doesn't matter if no time or interest to do it.

0. ideally, i wish there's not only preset/hardcoded rules, but so called advanced rules like "if the task satisfies condition X, then execute command Y", in which X can be "seeders are more than ~" or "running time is more than ~" etc, and Y can be "stop the task" or "change the upload speed to ~" or even "announce/scrape once (at one's own risk)" etc. advanced users can freely splice rules to meet their own needs. a software enthusiast may see this kind of design pattern in millions of software, OmniFocus/TotalCommander/IFTTT/etc. flexible and powerful at the same time.

however, clearly this feature request is excessive, so maybe i should simplify/specified it to 2 simpler parts. hope it doesn't appear too picky. they are both to help further automation because i don't like to check peerlist or webpage every 15 minutes.

1. when seeder drops to 0, the download speed also drops to 0KB/s

in the absence of other better choices, sometimes i have to choose this kind of seed, like seeder=1, leecher=64, and here's the risk: even if we preset a reasonable download speed, once the seeder becomes 0, like the only seeder turn off computer and go to sleep, and we are not aware of this(don't like to check peerlist or webpage every 15 minutes), so the RMP keep fake leeching, which result in our file progress% may run ahead of everyone else and even become the only one who has arrived 100% without any seeder, which is definitely suspicious and become the target. - this is why this feature is needed.

some people may object that even if this only seeder is not offline, we may still finish ahead of everyone else and become the target. in fact, if our download speed B is set to B = 0.9 * A/(1-Z), in which A=average upload speed of the only seeder and Z=the max progress % of the leechers, it's safe enough. some may also object that we have already the similar feature "auto stop when seeders are less than ~", yeah, but this feature request is to joint the following start/restart feature together. once the task stopped, the announce with tracker stopped and the automation stopped, which is not we want here.

2. when leechers or seeders are MORE than X, set the upload or download speed to Y

when the number of leechers is too small, cheating is not safe, and also due to delay of announce, i usually preset "when leechers are less than 8, upload speed limit to 0KB/s" for every task. for the sake of better automation, i think "when leechers are more than X, set upload speed (back) to Y" is a wonderful correlative feature.

similarly, in order to cooperate with 1st request, it's also a good feature that "when seeder are more than 0, set the download speed (back) to Y" here(what is the appropriate value of Y is not discussed here)

some people may object that automation this much is risky. i think kitchen knife can hurt people is not a reasonable reason to ban the sale of kitchen knives. The key factor here is people. there're many other ways to avoid risks, such as hiding these advanced features from newbie users(like shift-f2 in uTorrent), or very clear big red warning.

3. allow scrape during running (like mR did), even allow automatically scrape every X min when running, in which X equals to like random(15, 40)

most of the posts i saw here said you should not use scrape because it is a feature vector that can identify you're cheating. therefore, there is a high probability that this feature will not be realized, but i'm willing to try to put forward. i've been using scrape for several weeks on a tracker where announce don't return leechers' amount, and haven't got caught. the benefit is the leechers number can be obtain, so the task can be automated, and the cost is only a risk that may be banned. one is benefit fact, another is downside possibilities. so yeah, i'm definitely willing to take this risk, because cheating is already taking the risk.

i do use some trackers that don't return leecher numbers, so scrape must be used for the sake of automation. i'd rather give up PT if i have to check peerlist every 15 minutes like Sisyphus.

---
    again, thank you for writing this software in your spare time, no matter whether these features can be realized or not, i think it is already an awesome and helpful tool.

---------- Post Merged at 05:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 ----------

what does <Condition has already met and torrent can't be started> mean? first time met this prompt.
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 07.02.19 at 21:51.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (06.06.23)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    what does <Condition has already met and torrent can't be started> mean? first time met this prompt.
    It's a bug, most likely you've set "Automatically Stop When Leechers are Less than X" and it stops automatically before receiving the REAL amount of leechers from the tracker. Show us your Advanced Settings of this torrent, please
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    It's a bug, most likely you've set "Automatically Stop When Leechers are Less than X" and it stops automatically before receiving the REAL amount of leechers from the tracker. Show us your Advanced Settings of this torrent, please
    yeah, this setting is indeed used. idk, that's a possible reason i didn't think of. thank you.

update: no, "auto STOP when leechers < X" is not used, "auto CHANGING SPEED when leechers < X" is used.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snipaste20190209_052134.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	19842

Name:	snipaste20190209_053126.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	19844
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 09.02.19 at 08:15.
    Thanks

RMP didn't even try to Reconnect for some reason..
    Because the tracker doesn't follow the bittorrent protocol and returned just a html page. Rm+ programmed against torrent protocol and can't expect what the tracker is just throwing back.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (09.02.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    btw, RMP has about 80~ tasks in my pc. on average, it encountered 6~7 the "Tracker Response is empty" error every day, especially for example, after i waking up at morning, RMP has be running for 7~ hours, there are always (not just often) 4~5 tasks showing this error. it seems a network issue, but i'm using mR at the same time, as control group. it seldom encountered a network issue like this, like happens every day (for those seldom situation, there're normally news on the Internet this tracker has temp issues). and different tracker, different torrents can appear this issue at different times.

for those tasks, RMP only set "when leechers are less than A, upload speed limit B" option, maybe this option is the reason? idk T_T it happened from my day1 of RMP using. didn't report it just because there were other priorities before. it's not a big deal and restarting task can fix it.

Name:	1.png 
Views:	121 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	19848Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	123.3 KB 
ID:	19849Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	24.3 KB 
ID:	19850Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	19851
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 09.02.19 at 08:11.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (09.02.19)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    Lucius, with the application exactly what is wrong.
    This concerns his behavior in the tray and the display in the task manager of Windows.
    For example, all programs using the tray in my Windows 10 run in the background:
    screenshot https://klikr.org/00a2b6a66eb91ae2fa21b99892b0.png

Perhaps this can be associated with those bugs that appear when it is impossible to save the state of the window or the placement of a tray icon. (imho)
    Thanks

@AngelNet: I am aware of this bug and will be fixed in the next release.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (11.02.19) , JohnareyouOK (10.02.19) , AngelNet (10.02.19) , Mon (10.02.19)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    @Lucius, I also ask you to make dividers for different trackers in the main window of the program. (like in Mratio)
    You already have similar functionality in the program, in the section for selecting a client for emulation. screenshot:
    https://klikr.org/6c50ef853da8927154d40eb9aa6d.png
    I suppose to add the same, but for different trackers will not be a problem.

and I also wanted to ask: RMP does not know how to show a favicon.ico from trackers?
    Last edited by AngelNet; 10.02.19 at 13:42.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    never mind....
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 10.02.19 at 19:37.
    Thanks

I also ask you to make dividers for different trackers in the main window of the program. (like in Mratio)
    If you mean grouping the torrents with the same tracker in one group so it's already there, you can group by (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label).

RMP does not know how to show a favicon.ico from trackers?
    No, It's on my To-Do list. But it's like translating support, I am focusing on main feature and bug free performance then take the side tasks.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

AngelNet (11.02.19) , H265 (11.02.19)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    Support for localization of a similar program is generally an unnecessary thing. In the same Mratio, I turned off the "Russian" because of the disgusting quality of the translation and sat in English.
    Yes, and I think such programs with 3-5 localization buttons just do not need anything. imho
    ---
    A new question for the author: why does the program take so long to “get ready for the start of work”?
    that is, its window starts up, then I wait about 7-10 seconds for the torrent start button on the panel to light up.
    is this normal or is it a bug too?
    thank!
    Thanks

A new question for the author: why does the program take so long to “get ready for the start of work”?
    that is, its window starts up, then I wait about 7-10 seconds for the torrent start button on the panel to light up.
    is this normal or is it a bug too?
    This is one of the advantages that RMP has:
    1. An option to hardcore Windows and Java versions (Or reads it at startup).
    2. Trying to make you connectable to tracker like the real client (with the option to turn it off).

So, RM+ trying to fill all security gaps at the startup and then give you the control.

You can make the start-up time less if you turned UPnP option off and hardcoded windows and java versions to the same text appeared with green text in settings (Windows 10 & Java XXXXX).
    Last edited by Lucius; 11.02.19 at 19:52.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (12.02.19)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    UPnP I have no effect on the launch speed absolutely. the mratio successfully starts instantly with UPnP enabled and the -startall key and instantly begins to distribute in less than 2 seconds!
    screenshot: https://klikr.org/6c3d17c8b277e433c7cd54ddceac.png
    What about Java, I wonder what it has to do with windows and applications written in .NET and VC? (utorrent).
    that is, if I do not emulate clients that use Java from me there should not be any messages to the tracker about its presence, correct if I am mistaken.
    Thanks for the hint, I will try to play these options and compare the time of the cold start of the RMP.

---------- Post Merged at 22:34 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:27 ----------

add: I have no idea what can be entered in the Java field, because This runtime is never installed on my systems.
    With the current settings, the PMP still starts a long time, although a little faster than usual.
    Attachment 19858
    Last edited by AngelNet; 11.02.19 at 20:28.
    Thanks

mratio successfully starts instantly with UPnP enabled
    mRatio's upnp support is broken and not working at all.

What about Java, I wonder what it has to do with windows and applications written in .NET and VC? (utorrent).
    Some clients sends java version like vuze, what if you are using such client and java version is hardcoded in client and you updated java ?

By word "Starts" you're talking about startup time or you're talking about the time between window shows and start all button git colored ?

Just turn off upnp support and you will get the start button colored from sec 1.
    Last edited by Lucius; 11.02.19 at 20:57.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

AngelNet (12.02.19) , H265 (12.02.19)

I can change this behavior to only update java version (although it's just takes less than one second to fetch) when there is a need for it.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast