RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117640
      Released: 26.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 120
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    may i ask some questions?

1. <randomize speeds with a radius of x> x can be 100K/s at most? (already unchecked the safe speed limit) i want it to be 500K/s, is it possible?

2. as soon as i set the option <auto stop when leechers are less than x> and x>0, the task will stop at the same time as it started. i guess it's because the leechers amount is 0 by default when any task started, and 0 is less than any x, so setting this option will inevitably make starting a task impossible. i want ask, any other ppl can reproduce this issue or only i met it? because mRatio don't have this issue with the same feature, so i'm not sure if i misunderstood RatioMaster Plus somewhere, or the author indeed designed this option not to let us check it before the task start?

3. normally the client and trakcer exchange data periodically, so the client know the approximate seeders/leecher number without needing click the risky scrape button. but i tested several torrents, and the seeders and leechers shown are always 0 in RMP, so the <auto stop when leechers are less than x> feature can not be used always. i can see the correct active leeching task on the website, so we knew the RMP and tracker have already exchanged the data successfully, then why RMP don't show and use them? how to make the feature <auto stop when leechers are less than x> working? thank you

win7x64 + RatioMaster Plus 2.1
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 02.02.19 at 00:01. Reason: add 3rd question
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (02.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    may i ask some questions?
    2. as soon as i set the option <auto stop when leechers are less than x> and x>0, the task will stop at the same time as it started. i guess it's because the leechers amount is 0 by default when any task started, and 0 is less than any x, so setting this option will inevitably make starting a task impossible. i want ask, any other ppl can reproduce this issue or only i met it?
    I ran into this problem as well multiple times, which led me to stop using "Auto-Stop when leechers are less than X" completely, plus it doesn't get the amount of peers connected to the torrent properly 70% of the time (especially when it comes to public or semi-private trackers)

Luckily for you, the coder of this project is still active and may shed light on this issue soon enough. Let's just patiently wait
    Last edited by Mon; 02.02.19 at 14:21.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasenocheating View Post
    I ran into this problem as well multiple times, which led me to stop using "Auto-Stop when leechers are less than X" completely, plus it doesn't get the amount of peers connected to the torrent properly 70% of the time (especially when it comes to public or semi-private trackers)

Luckily for you, the coder of this project is still active and may shed light on this issue soon enough. Let's just patiently wait
    thanks to know this feature also not working on your pc, making me know it's not caused by my mistaken use.

tbh this feature is a truly must-have, and determines deeply whether it can liberate our attention. with this feature, we can stop standing in front of the computer and go to the website every half hour to check whether leecher number is enough to make us hide. and if not, stop cheating before too late.
    -so exhausted.

we can do our other business and it will stop itself when needed. so must-have.
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 02.02.19 at 17:01.
    Thanks

plus it doesn't get the amount of peers connected to the torrent properly 70% of the time (especially when it comes to public or semi-private trackers)
    That's because it doesn't connect to the torrent swarm to get this info, Rm+ depends on the tracker itself to deliver this info and if the tracker doesn't do then There is nothing it can do about it.
    I will investigate the "Auto stop" feature.

[Edit]
    Can you send me the log for this torrent with auto stop error. and for your information there is no need to press scrape at all to make this feature work.
    Last edited by Lucius; 02.02.19 at 20:47.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

JohnareyouOK (03.02.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Can you send me the log for this torrent with auto stop error. and for your information there is no need to press scrape at all to make this feature work.
    thank you. but i can't reproduce it now....i don't know if i met it that day is because i didn't use memory reader or other factors (now i know and dare not try it again to test). anyway, next time if it occurs again, i will post log here. hats off to your wonderful work!
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

MárioM (03.02.19) , Lucius (03.02.19)

P2P Client
    VUSE
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    I've been using mRatio for a long time, but I would like to try RatioMaster Plus 2.1 now. The thing is, I click ''Thanks'' but I don't get the password for the rar.
    Can I have it please?
    Thank you.

UPS...Got it
    Last edited by MárioM; 03.02.19 at 13:59.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (03.02.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Hey Lucius, some little report.

1. encode issue of log text:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c572ec358c4b.png 
Views:	111 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	19813Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5c571363eaf2c.png 
Views:	113 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	19810

2. encountered crash/frozen 3 times today, 2 of which had the same symptoms: frozen, error box says stopping response pops up. I screenshot it and saved the minidump file when the second time. about trigger condition, don't remember what special operation i did, just normal behavior seems.
    minidump: removed public link, already pm Lucius.

Name:	5c57139f86a04.png 
Views:	109 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	19811
    for translation, it says:

Name:	5c5713adbffed.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	19812

3. There was also one crash with different symptoms, which prompted to say "the object reference was not set to the instance of the object". I did not take a screenshot, but here's the Bugs.log RMP created by its own in the folder.
    Bugs.log
    [2019-02-03 22:34:29.8375][2.1][ERROR][未将对象引用设置到对象的实例。]
    [YOtmf2omm7RAXMCqRdlEZkYbBfNpRo37QHWmOxwfBeOUikCZjx Qg6UMZjLnGjveNd4cRkLDl+tU6aL+3DT2brmfyiwv2OxiR//A7kpYGrxdf1uIxZgHOM8C65lTBQ7Codtmlpd+Ov50Me5+m4jOR WMa1b15nJOMlN5h/1V0mclfKl4vu4lByVn0a8Ob8lh3qNC2JL9GD3bNTniHraBDVZj E8r2CcF3KVuSU/biuZPH0IFRdQi82zWfnZ6PvSPDI/]
    -these maybe not informative enough to troubleshooting i know. but hey, didn't mean to push or something. just let u know, that's all. i'm gonna also see if it will occur more times and maybe find the reproduce steps(if it really occurs again).
    Last edited by JohnareyouOK; 03.02.19 at 19:16.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Your passkey is visible in the first image. Remove it quickly.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Mon (03.02.19) , JohnareyouOK (03.02.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Your passkey is visible in the first image. Remove it quickly.
    thank you to remind!!! life saver!
    Thanks

@JohnareyouOK:
    1. Sending the torrent via PM will be very helpful.
    2. Got it
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

Marvelboy (04.02.19)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    Tell me, is it just my program that does not remember the state of the window? for example, I maximized the window, turned the program into a tray, clicked on the tray icon and the program appeared on the screen in a reduced form, ignoring the opening of the window.

the current size of the window after minimizing to tray and expanding in the screenshot below:
    https://klikr.org/090719c964ed2b6090c54c3802f4.png
    win 10 x64 LTSB 1607 (latest updates).
    Tnx!
    Last edited by AngelNet; 06.02.19 at 15:40.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelNet View Post
    Is it possible to start all torrents with the command line key, as I did in Mratio?
    for example
    D:\folder\folder\folder\mRatio\mRatio.exe -startall
    starts the program immediately starting all the torrents.
    Tnx!
    RatioMaster Plus doesn't support command-line.. yet
    There's a possibility that Lucius (head coder of this project) may implement this feature in future releases. Stay tuned!
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.19)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    As always, I'm back with another portion of useless ideas!

Advanced Settings (of the torrent) Tab:
    I was thinking of future called "Start Torrent #x when current torrent is stopped"
    Well, how is this supposed to work and why this feature can be EXTREMELY useful? Let me explain:
    Let's say you've just registered on a cool, fancy tracker you've been craving for a long time and now you want to start cheating right off. This feature will be extremely helpful in this case, you can add multiple torrents to the list, set up "Automatic Stop" rules for a single torrent in the list and wait until Stop rule triggers, after this torrent #X will be started. It's a fact that most trackers will warn you for leeching multiple torrents at once (most likely it won't be even possible) and doing on a fresh account is way too dangerous. This feature will automatize the process of manual checking for the torrents in the list

Of course it's not a must-have feature, you've already done some tough work on this one. I'm just aiming for getting rid of unnecessary manual checks almost completely. Automatizing things is future

Advanced Logging
    As of now, we only have per-torrent "Logs" and "Bugs Log". I'd love to see the "Advanced Logging" feature (I think it should be in settings tab as an optional feature). This one will log and prompt much more actions, such as: Proxy checking (detailed), Port listening, Emulation change, Automatic Speed rule triggers (e.g. #5 Time limit has passed! UL Speed is now changed to: XXX kb/s, DL speed: XXX kb/s). Automatic Stop rule triggers (e.g. #5 The amount of leechers is less than specified.. Stopping now... Successfully stopped!), Connection loss.
    Last edited by Mon; 07.02.19 at 17:49.
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.02.19) , AngelNet (07.02.19) , H265 (07.02.19) , JohnareyouOK (07.02.19)

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    It's a fact that most trackers will warn you for seeding multiple torrents at the same time。
    never knew this. on the contrary, i thought before that tracker encourage us seeding as much as possible at the same time (i mean just seeding, having total upload speed too much at certain instant is another thing), which is why most NexusPHP trackers have an indicator "total seeding time", and some people ask for this indicator to assess before sending invitations. mind elaborate it a little for educating purpose? thanks.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK View Post
    never knew this. on the contrary, i thought before that tracker encourage us seeding as much as possible at the same time (i mean just seeding, having total upload speed too much at certain instant is another thing), which is why most NexusPHP trackers have an indicator "total seeding time", and some people ask for this indicator to assess before sending invitations. mind elaborate it a little for educating purpose? thanks.
    That was my bad, I meant leeching multiple torrents at once*. Some trackers strongly prohibit that (Blutopia, avg.club, GGn, PornBay etc..)

---------- Post Merged at 21:19 ---------- Previous Post was at 12:48 ----------

Is there any auto-reconnect future for 404 cases? I got this weird error today
    Code:
    [ERROR] [1] : Failed to decode tracker response:
    <html>
    <head><title>404 Not Found</title></head>
    <body bgcolor="white">
    <center><h1>404 Not Found</h1></center>
    <hr><center>nginx</center>
    </body>
    </html>
    It's now gone after restarting it manually, but RMP didn't even try to Reconnect for some reason..
    @Lucius, I can PM you the details. If you need any - just let me know
    Last edited by Mon; 07.02.19 at 19:22.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast