+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386

Trump

So, Trump won the US presidency. What having someone with no political experience (although with plenty of business cunning) in control of the world's no. 1 superpower will mean for the American people and the world is to be seen.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (10.11.16)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    No live streams; such a thing would conflict with secret ballot...
    the camera(s) need only to watch the sealed boxes where votes are put into, so that no one tampers with them during the day

Not sure about your comment regarding small party reps. If they're desperate for more votes, they would be corrupt in their own favor, but if they're up for sale, wouldn't the "buyer" want to get votes for his party instead?
    it was meant as 'they are barely able to get a candidate or few of their own elected', thus more willing to cooperate with larger party reps who may be routinely fixing the votes and turn a blind eye on such fraudulent activity - naturally in return, they would be awarded extra votes, which translates to more own candidates elected or financially through bribery

I suppose they just send the rest home.
    so if someone is preparing to fix the scores and wants to handle the volunteer problem, all it takes is to apply two of their own(ed) 'volunteers' earlier than others

Polls can give a good outline but also say whatever who's behind them wants them to say
    i was thinking professional or internal polls, not meant for the public - these need to be accurate or they would be out of business
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I think Sanders would have been better as a Democratic candidate. We'll see what happens.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Renk (04.11.20)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by d_c
    Biden vs. Trump
    What do you think?
    Evil vs. somewhat lesser Evil

still waiting for a USA president who is going to cut their ties to freemasons and zionists, which constitute the majority of the deep state - for starters lets say, publicly revealing their identities, kicking them out of leading or advisory positions influencing the USA government, cutting off their funding (for example, the yearly multi billion $ military aid to Israel, multi trillion $ big bank bailouts, FED monopoly over issuing USA debt based currency), etc.

I think Sanders would have been better as a Democratic candidate.
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. appears to be one of the few Democrats who would take a proper attitude at least towards the Corona Plandemic, unlike other Demoncrats
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

PimpThisLamar (07.11.20) , alpacino (21.09.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Agreed on the military spending. Their budget is huge. Imagine the difference if just 0.1% of it was destined to social assistance programs.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    i will go with trump again, better than biden xD
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Looking from the outside it's the choice between someone who talks shit and someone who talks nothing. I'm not sure what's the lesser evel.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

PimpThisLamar (07.11.20)

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    let's not have a vote then :/
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Very strong increase in participation, to the benefit of both sides. Maybe this post will be completely obsolete tomorrow, but at time of writing: Ohio -> Trump, North Carolina -> Trump, Florida -> Trump, Georgia -> Trump, Texas ->Trump (not official final results but very plausible projections). So it seems in my opinion Trump is going to win the race again, except maybe if Biden is able to get Michigan, Wisconsin and Arizona without losing any state where H.C. won in 2016. Moreover in that case a perfectly even 269/269 result is not completely inconceivable (the House of Representative will chose the President in that case, leading to the shortest possible victory for Biden). Has such a configuration ever occurred before in history?

A Trump victory could be (paradoxically) better for keeping the US "united", at least in a short term perspective. A (short) Biden's victory would lead to chaotic situations, with torrents of enraged protests on behalf of Trump, popular upraising from both sides in various states, etc. Biden will be much more respectful of the electoral process in case of defeat I think. But the forces acting in favor of political polarization will remain. And the demography will continue to act. The conservative are keeping Texas probably for the penultimate time. After that, things are going to be very hard for them.
    Last edited by Renk; 04.11.20 at 05:27.
    Primo Avulso Non Deficit Alter
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk View Post
    Maybe this post will be completely obsolete tomorrow
    Agreed Let's wait at least one day. Also, indirect elections mean we shouldn't treat current results as set in stone (even though they'll provide a very solid hint).

A Trump victory could be (paradoxically) better for keeping the US "united", at least in a short term perspective. A (short) Biden's victory would lead to chaotic situations, with torrents of enraged protests on behalf of Trump, popular upraising from both sides in various states, etc. Biden will be much more respectful of the electoral process in case of defeat I think.
    True to some extent, but still a horrible reason to vote for one candidate over the other.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Agreed Let's wait at least one day.
    I could not resist to take some risks. There is very few fun to wait until things become completely sure before allowing himself to attempt any forecasting.

Also, indirect elections mean we shouldn't treat current results as set in stone
    Correct I think, but it is the case in most (all?) voting systems (although indirect ones, particularly those with "winner takes all" kind of rules and gerrymandering practices are amplifying that a lot): Discrepancy between the election results and the popular vote, absence of transitivity (Smith could be preferred to Johnson, and Johnson to Williams, and in the same time Williams preferred to Smith). Also, many people don't vote along their sole own preferences or interests, but take into account what they think other voters will choose. This kind of feedback tends to increase instability and to make the election results "biaised" as they are no more the true aggregation of the voter's own preference, rapidly leading to voter's dissatisfaction, frustration and cynicism... It's very difficult to define a voting system avoiding these risks.

but still a horrible reason to vote for one candidate over the other.
    True, but I never said nor even though that. It's just a sad fact that, when you are in position to not respect the rules of the game without risking anything, you tend to win more easily (until the game itself get destroyed and everyone loses -but even in that case not mainly you).

Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    Evil vs. somewhat lesser Evil
    Same here but not exactly in the same order: More "lesser evil vs evil".

I'm able to understand your position about "zionism" (although I appreciate the Jewish culture very much) but in USA the most "zionist" of all are the "new
    born evangelical christians" who are 95% voting for Trump whom they consider almost as God's envoy on Earth. Trump step son is a true zionist, and Trump chose to give him potilical power and he entrusted him with diplomatic missions. Moreover Obama had bad relationship with the (zionist) Netaniahu.

Any discussion about Freemasons is more complicated because first of all being a Freemason is confidential, and secondly because there are many groups of Freemasons, far from agreeing on everything, but generally explaining nowadays they promote freedom of speech and are fighting racism.

As for the "Deep State", if it exists and so as it has then prevented Trump from taking full power like did Palpatin during the fall of the Republic, it is really a "lesser evil", too.

Concerning R.F.K., I often appreciate to read what he says and don't like what Bill Gates did in India, but concerning vaccine, supportting the opinion that the virus Sars-Cov-2 was created/invented at some deepstate/freemassons/illuminati instigation in order to inject nanites in peoples's body in order to control them, seems really absurd to me.
    Last edited by Renk; 06.11.20 at 02:46.
    Primo Avulso Non Deficit Alter
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Renk
    in USA the most "zionist" of all are the "new born evangelical christians"
    these christians are foolishly supporting zionists (whose aim is to prepare the arrival of the Antichrist), thus directly working against injunctions of their own scripture (The Bible)

Trump step son is a true zionist, and Trump chose to give him potilical power and he entrusted him with diplomatic missions.
    you mean his son-in-law Kushner
    this may be explained as a pragmatic move, forming an alliance with powers that have significant influence in USA (similar to intermarrying royal families of the past)

Obama had bad relationship with the (zionist) Netaniahu.
    perhaps with the zionist right-wing (nationalists), but not with zionist left-wing (communists), both of which work together

there are many groups of Freemasons, far from agreeing on everything, but generally explaining nowadays they promote freedom of speech and are fighting racism.
    masonry is the enemy of humanity, actively working on very similar goals as zionists, all of them may be considered as main agents of evil in the world - these people support(ed) world wars, depopulation, mass murder, genocide, raping and pillaging, communist revolutions, dictatorships and all kinds of atrocities around the world

As for the "Deep State", if it exists ... it is really a "lesser evil", too.
    even mainstream media occasionally talks about the deep state
    they represent the local and/or global shadow government, preparing and waiting for their opportunity to establish a new world order, a one world religion and a one world government

supportting the opinion that the virus Sars-Cov-2 was created/invented at some deepstate/freemassons/illuminati instigation in order to inject nanites in peoples's body in order to control them, seems really absurd to me.
    it would be naive to think that such unscrupulous power hungry people with globalist world dominance aspirations would shy away from researching or using biological warfare to reach their goals

in this sense you can check out the following:

PLANDEMIC – INDOCTORNATION - The Documentary

Klaus Schwab & His Great Fascist Reset

Code:
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/10/12/klaus-schwab-his-great-fascist-reset/
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    USA 2020 election fraud hearing in Pennsylvania, claiming that some 700k votes were illegally included in the final results, favoring Biden

Watch again: Giuliani attends election hearing in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania

The Pennsylvania Senate Majority Policy Committee has held a public hearing to discuss 2020 election issues and irregularities, at the request of Republican senator Doug Mastriano.

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani participated in the hearing.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (30.11.20) , yoco (30.11.20) , anon (30.11.20)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    USA 2020 election fraud hearing in Pennsylvania, claiming that some 700k votes were illegally included in the final results, favoring Biden
    I remember when election results were legitimate unless proven fraudulent, and not the other way around

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    *image*
    Nice cartoon. I was actually in support of lockdown measures when it was going to be just one, and for two weeks. Then it got "renewed" for several months until there was a progressive reopening, and financially speaking those months were hard as fuck for me. A company I was consulting for had to shut down because they couldn't afford to stay in limbo anymore, joining hundreds of other businesses that were forced to do the very same.

Always have money, folks... it can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    I remember when election results were legitimate unless proven fraudulent, and not the other way around
    it is questionable whether they have ever been really legitimate, especially during decades of globalist dominance in countries all over the world

I was actually in support of lockdown measures when it was going to be just one, and for two weeks.
    turns out these lockdowns were/are a tool of economic destruction, artificially manufacturing crises to further debt and slavery to the international banking cartel, preparing the terrain for the so-called 'great reset'

Always have money, folks... it can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.
    people ought to start looking into ways of becoming less dependent on money (growing own food, minimizing consumption, etc.) because the value of money is rigged to be variable and can be made worthless during hard economic crises

as for poverty, saintly people voluntarily accepted poverty in order to pursue spiritual goals of reaching eternal happiness - whatever little food or help they needed was provided for them via divine intervention - even if a person is not a saint, he ought to have Faith that his materialistic needs would be sufficiently covered, regardless of how difficult or seemingly hopeless his situation may be, just like it has been said:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 6:25-34
    25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink,[a] or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?[b]
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast