+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Get LastPass Everywhere: Multi-Device Access Is Now Free!

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100

Get LastPass Everywhere: Multi-Device Access Is Now Free!

I’m thrilled to announce that, starting today, you can use LastPass on any device, anywhere, for free. No matter where you need your passwords – on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone – you can rely on LastPass to sync them for you, for free. Anything you save to LastPass on one device is instantly available to you on any other device you use.
    From day one here at LastPass, we’ve been on a mission to help you simplify your online life, and make it a whole lot easier to achieve strong password security. By offering LastPass for free across all your devices, we’re making it that much easier for everyone to make good password habits the norm. Because when you have a password manager that goes everywhere you do, you have a strong foundation for securing and taking control of your identity.
    It was a different world when we launched LastPass back in 2008. The iPhone had just arrived in 2007, without an App Store, and Android didn’t exist yet. Now, nearly every aspect of our lives, both at home and in the workplace, is connected to the cloud and available across many devices. There is no “online” life and “offline” life – it’s just life, with technology seamlessly weaving in and out of our everyday experiences. In today’s connected world, we believe the best way to benefit from the security and convenience of LastPass is to have it on all your devices. And because security is so fundamental, we want to offer a frictionless experience that makes it easy to connect safely and use strong passwords everywhere.
    Too many of us are still struggling to build a strong security foundation, at work and at home. So far in 2016, there were more than 1 billion passwords publicly leaked due to poor password practices. We want to empower our users to take back control of their online security, and no longer feel powerless against the next wave of breaches. The more convenient we make password management the better we will be able to solve this problem. We want our users to bring LastPass with them everywhere – including the workplace because accessing the sites, apps, and services you use every day doesn’t end because you checked in at the office.
    We’re still on a mission to be the last password you need to know, and in the future, maybe even eliminate our own master password, so there’s no password to remember at all. When that leap comes, we’ll be there to help tackle the next generation of security challenges.
    Be secure,
    Joe Siegrist
    Founder, VP & GM of LastPass
    Here’s how the new personal plans work:
    If you’re already using LastPass Free, no action is required to start enjoying LastPass on all your devices. You can simply download LastPass to any of your browsers or grab the mobile app for your smartphone or tablet, and login with your LastPass account. Everything in your vault will be available, automatically, anywhere you login.
    If you’re already a LastPass Premium subscriber, you’ll still enjoy the additional value that Premium offers, including priority customer support, family password sharing with up to 5 others, and additional two-factor authentication options like YubiKey. You can also safeguard important documents with 1GB of encrypted file storage. We’re hard at work developing even more useful features for power users like you, so stay tuned! Thank you for investing in LastPass and helping us build a better product, for you.
    Source: Lastpass
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (07.11.16)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I've been using lastpass since a few months and it's good. Keepass is also a great alternative.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss100
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    No permission to access the page :(
    Thanks

Keepass is way better.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What the... Where did Tracker Manager came from? Where, what, WHY?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by fraudman View Post
    No permission to access the page :(
    I guess it's yet another member title perk, then. I thought it was available to everyone.

Anyway, it's a password manager with an interface oriented to tracker accounts. Everything you store within is encrypted, so no one can get your information without the password (not even staff).

Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    What the... Where did Tracker Manager came from? Where, what, WHY?
    It's been there for six years now. Next thing I know, you'll tell me you had no idea we also have an arcade
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread