+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This video made me laugh so hard

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    That Flash game about punching the computer was pretty popular on 2005, and very fun to play if you used an autoclicker

The music's pretty good, although my favorite track made with Windows sounds is still...

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

JESSE!
    ...bitch.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

Best comment:

"stop or I'll shoot"
    shoots anyway
    perfect cop right there
    ...and then it shoots itself in the head, evidently this Robocop is running Windows 10 IoT.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (26.05.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    it might be less funny when you notice IRL connections:

"stop or I'll shoot"
    shoots anyway
    perfect cop right there
    painting cops like trigger happy criminals, just like the mainstream media or the entertainment industry often does, influencing the opinion of the audience

.and then it shoots itself in the head
    a large percent of mass shooters out there end up shooting themselves in the head

cross-dressing
    there is a growing number of schools which as a part of the curriculum encourage young children to cross-dress and experiment with gender roles, thus intentionally artificially increasing the LGBT oriented population
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    painting cops like trigger happy criminals, just like the mainstream media or the entertainment industry often does, influencing the opinion of the audience

a large percent of mass shooters out there end up shooting themselves in the head
    Most cops and mass shooters aren't humanoid robots with buggy programming, so the extent to which this influences (or should influence) public opinion is questionable. Actually, RoboCop movies had a very positive portrayal of police as the only agents of order in their city, doing everything they can while overwhelmed by crime and underfunded by the government.

there is a growing number of schools which as a part of the curriculum encourage young children to cross-dress and experiment with gender roles, thus intentionally artificially increasing the LGBT oriented population
    That's news to me, got any sources?

If anything, sex ed classes seem almost exclusively heterosexual-oriented with only passing mention of other orientations or identities, but I only know what things are like in my country.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Also, one of my older sisters used to have a Sega Genesis and I played this on it.

Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    That's news to me, got any sources?

If anything, sex ed classes seem almost exclusively heterosexual-oriented with only passing mention of other orientations or identities, but I only know what things are like in my country.
    Gender ideology is now "the global political strategy of the United Nations
    which means it is being introduced all over the world through their contacts and supporting organizations; streamlined into the educational, legal, political, cultural system, often without the general public knowledge

a children’s book designed to be read to Infants classes.
    New teaching resources strongly encourage us to affirm and encourage someone when they desire to cross dress or use the toilet and dressing room facilities of the opposite sex, begin hormone treatment or make a decision to do sex re-assignment surgery.
    as a part of the education they are preparing school workshops and exercises which simulate a number of these things in order to create a 'new normal' for the children

for more on gender ideology, see the deep discussion thread:

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...l=1#post357362

Europe aims to impose "Gender Ideology" on Latin America through trade deals

Cultural imperialism. That seems to be the way the European Commission works with Latin America.

It has recently been revealed that the Trade agreement the European Commission is currently negotiating with Mercosur (a group of Latin American countries comprising of Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay) will include a clause that obliges all parties to "foster effective gender mainstreaming".

This appears to be the first trade agreement negotiated by the EU which contains such language.

"Gender mainstreaming" means that controversial gender ideologies will be "mainstreamed" into a country's political and legislative agenda: each new policy and each new law will have to pass a test as to whether it is conducive to, or at least compatible with, among other things, "gender equality".

"Gender" is a fluid term that includes not only a person's identity as a man or woman, but a wide array of self-perceived "orientations" and "identities". Gender ideology propagates the idea that a person's gender identity can be freely chosen: there are not two sexes, but an unlimited number of them, which everyone can define to suit his or her own purposes.

This ideology is a vehicle to "normalise" and promote homosexual and transgender lifestyles, including through school and university curricula. Thus, this kind of policy push, by the EU, is equivalent to forcing Latin Americans to accept an LGBT indoctrination programme, in order to participate in the exchange of goods and services.
    Code:
    https://citizengo.org/en-eu/fm/120236-eu-impose-gender-ideology-by-trade-deals

Latin America’s Gender Ideology Explosion

Gender ideology has been gaining traction and racking up miles. Over the past few years, it circulated in anti-gender initiatives across Europe, beginning in haste after 2012. Its use in Latin America dates at least to 2013, when Ecuadorean President Rafael Correa denounced the “dangerous gender ideology” of “fundamentalist feminists” in his televised address to the nation.

But the latter half of 2016 witnessed a “gender ideology” explosion—most notably in Latin America. In the past six months alone, it has served as an organizing principle for mass marches and viral videos in Mexico and Colombia; been casually used in political discourse by politicians in Ecuador and Brazil; featured in position statements in the United States, Canada, and Australia; and appeared in the Pope’s speeches against abortion in Poland.
    Code:
    https://sxpolitics.org/latin-americas-gender-ideology-explosion/16724
    Argentine government abandons bill critics see as ‘gender ideology’

After a heated summer debate that ended with Argentina’s Congress not passing a bill that would have legalized abortion on demand, the government of President Mauricio Macri decided on Friday not to pursue a modification to a sex education bill that many had warned sought to impose “gender ideology.”

On Friday the local bishops’ conference released a statement expressing concern over the “imposition of gender ideology” in the debate over a new Integral Sexual Education Bill, stating that this goes against the “Christian vision of the world on this issue.”
    Code:
    https://cruxnow.com/church-in-the-americas/2018/10/argentine-government-abandons-bill-critics-see-as-gender-ideology/
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (23.06.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss0
    thats was lil off topic but i loved it
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss0

what about this remember classic one ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

Making a time deposit has never been more fun!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    DeepFake, JavPlayer, Gigapixel... Dandere, DeepCreamPy, hent-AI... what a great time to be alive!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss13
    I can’t stop watching these 😂 classic .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    DeepFake, JavPlayer, Gigapixel... Dandere, DeepCreamPy, hent-AI... what a great time to be alive!
    It's only gotten better since.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast