Thread: SCC open signups

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    they had freeleeches for their anniversary so I DL everything new during that period and got a buffer of 178 GB.
    but now I realize that there is nothing there I like.
    no remux, no full BR.
    Even with a seedbox i had trouble beating some of the faster dedicated seedboxes. I was usually in the bottom. I got around 600 gb upload during the freeleech period. I also cant use autodl Since i'm from a banned country i cant join #support and request a vhost for my autodl bot. They would ban me instantly.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I also cant use autodl Since i'm from a banned country i cant join #support and request a vhost for my autodl bot. They would ban me instantly.
    I just checked their rules and not only are proxies and VPNs okay to use, but you don't need to inform staff about it
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    One of the staff members said that those from banned countries will be banned eventually. I have no idea why they haven't banned me yet.

GeeZus: If anyone is found residing in a banned country will find their account terminated. Anyone found ban evading will also encounter the same fate.
    Last edited by Codec; 26.10.16 at 17:33.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    600GB? that's pretty neat. I just went 4 to 10 a day to pick the new torrents and I don't have a seedbox, just my modest 2-year old I3 PC on a 1Gbps fiber connection. My peak upload was 9 Mbit/s.

I say people with seedbox and autodl are cheaters
    they create a environment with linux geeks on one side and poor windows users on the other.
    Just kidding, I don't mind really.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    600GB? that's pretty neat. I just went 4 to 10 a day to pick the new torrents and I don't have a seedbox, just my modest 2-year old I3 PC on a 1Gbps fiber connection. My peak upload was 9 Mbit/s.

I say people with seedbox and autodl are cheaters
    they create a environment with linux geeks on one side and poor windows users on the other.
    Just kidding, I don't mind really.
    Your seedwhoring makes my Vuze Extreme Mod downloads fast, so no complaints from this poor Windows user who sometimes types ls and rm in the Command Prompt
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    molosse : If you have a few friends with seedboxes then you can increase your buffer easily. Download some big files with less seeders from the archive section on your seedbox and ask them to download from you(tell them to snub all the other peers). My friend got around 1 tb upload by doing this during the freeleech period.
    Last edited by Codec; 27.10.16 at 16:13.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    molosse : If you have a few friends with seedboxes then you can increase your buffer easily. Download some big files with less seeders from the archive section on your seedbox and ask them to download from you(tell them to snub all the other peers). My friend got around 1 tb upload by doing this during the freeleech period.
    Improvement on the above tactic: use RatioMaster tunneled through your seedbox and ask your friends do the same, with download speeds that add up to your fake upload. Seriously, the results are exactly the same, but you don't waste traffic on files you don't need just to bring your ratio up, what difference does it make?
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

THC (10.11.16) , Codec (27.10.16)

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Improvement on the above tactic: use RatioMaster tunneled through your seedbox and ask your friends do the same, with download speeds that add up to your fake upload. Seriously, the results are exactly the same, but you don't waste traffic on files you don't need just to bring your ratio up, what difference does it make?
    anon - How do i do this? I don't understand. Can you write a mini tutorial?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    I don't think a tutorial is necessary, my post is self-explanatory if you know how to use RM and configure its proxy settings.

I have successfully used that method to become Power User on a well-known and hard to seed on tracker. All it takes is knowing someone willing to take the ratio hit for you (freeleech torrents with few or no seeders are usually the exception, not the rule) or a throwaway dupe.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187

Wink

Sure, I did that for a while on HDT between my accounts. but I just reduce the speed of other peers, out of generosity...

For a moment, I thought you achieved 600GB without any trickery. Stupid me :-)

---------- Post Merged at 19:44 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:42 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    that is evil!
    My conscious tells me to give some GB to other peers, else I won't sleep
    Last edited by molosse; 01.11.16 at 22:29.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12