Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Cheating on M-team

  1. #16
    PukingTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.17
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    61
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    ^ Wrong section.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  2. #17
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,299
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36299
    We don't allow asking for invites anywhere
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  3. #18
    PukingTom's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.11.17
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    61
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    I meant wrong forum heh.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  4. #19
    Please help me with the best method to pass 4500 bonus point system, i was considering ghostseeding(anyone tried it recently). Thanks
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  5. #20
    cloud99's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.04.17
    Location
    地獄の&#2011
    P2P Client
    ヴェーズ極端なモード
    Posts
    248
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss248
    Quote Originally Posted by alltogether View Post
    Please help me with the best method to pass 4500 bonus point system, i was considering ghostseeding(anyone tried it recently).
    Are you trying to pass the bonus point system that is been set up for newly registered user(s)? If so ghostseeding at this stage is not recommended for you as the staff members can be scrutinizing these newly registered/invited accounts. Besides Ghostseeding will make it look suspicious if you can't back up your theory of where you've gotten your torrent data to seed back.

    What operating system are your using? I ask so that I could recommended you tools/mods to cheat. Anyway, Ratio Master +, mRatio, and BiglyBT Mod on Windows OS and BiglyBT Mod or Joal-Desktop on Linux. Download newly uploaded torrent(s) and fake upload to them at speeds no more than 300 kb/s - 500 kb/s only if they have seeders.

    Since there is no recent credible information here on this thread you need to be smart and try it out yourself.
    ~cloud99
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  6. Who Said Thanks:

    alltogether (22.06.20)

  7. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Are you trying to pass the bonus point system that is been set up for newly registered user(s)? If so ghostseeding at this stage is not recommended for you as the staff members can be scrutinizing these newly registered/invited accounts. Besides Ghostseeding will make it look suspicious if you can't back up your theory of where you've gotten your torrent data to seed back.

    What operating system are your using? I ask so that I could recommended you tools/mods to cheat. Anyway, Ratio Master +, mRatio, and BiglyBT Mod on Windows OS and BiglyBT Mod or Joal-Desktop on Linux. Download newly uploaded torrent(s) and fake upload to them at speeds no more than 300 kb/s - 500 kb/s only if they have seeders.

    Since there is no recent credible information here on this thread you need to be smart and try it out yourself.
    ~cloud99
    Yes is for new entrants pass system. I'm using mRatio with utorrent.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thx.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  8. #22
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,299
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36299
    Let's not confuse terms here.

    • Ghostseeding: starting one or more torrents as 100% done, then stopping them in a way that prevents the "stopped" event from reaching the tracker. You'll still show up as seeding, even if you turn off your computer. However, the effect rarely lasts more than a day or even a few hours, as trackers run their cleanup routine regularly. May require a plausible reason for having 100% of a torrent if you haven't actually downloaded it or found an exact copy elsewhere. Explanatory thread at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=15977.
    • Fake seeding: starting one or more torrents as 100% done without having the files, using the corresponding feature in the program of your choice, fake upload optional. Keeping them running as long as possible. Always works, but requires you to keep your computer on (obviously). Always requires a plausible reason for claiming to have 100% of a torrent. Explanatory thread at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19998.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  9. Who Said Thanks:

    cloud99 (22.06.20) , alltogether (22.06.20)

  10. #23
    cloud99's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.04.17
    Location
    地獄の&#2011
    P2P Client
    ヴェーズ極端なモード
    Posts
    248
    Activity Longevity
    8/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss248
    Hello,
    Quote Originally Posted by alltogether View Post
    Yes is for new entrants pass system. I'm using mRatio with utorrent.
    Download torrents that are newly uploaded and then fake upload to them to increase your ratio to the amount you want. As @anon as outlined you can use both Ghostseeding and Fake Seeding to increase your downloaded amount and earn bonus points. However, you need to check on the tracker announce interval to see whether or not Ghostseeding is a option for you here.

    Check the tracker announce interval to see whether you can effectively Ghostseed. If it is more than a day then your in luck. I download from an unnamed Porn Tracker which has an tracker announce interval of 30 minutes so Ghostseeding is not advisable for me.
    Screenshot_1.png
    However, Fake Seeding is. That's what you need to decide after seeing the Tracker announce interval. Also stick to low speeds as you don't want to be discovered on the tracker as a cheater and then get banned.
    ~cloud99
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  11. Who Said Thanks:

    alltogether (22.06.20)

  12. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Hello,

    Download torrents that are newly uploaded and then fake upload to them to increase your ratio to the amount you want. As @anon as outlined you can use both Ghostseeding and Fake Seeding to increase your downloaded amount and earn bonus points. However, you need to check on the tracker announce interval to see whether or not Ghostseeding is a option for you here.

    Check the tracker announce interval to see whether you can effectively Ghostseed. If it is more than a day then your in luck. I download from an unnamed Porn Tracker which has an tracker announce interval of 30 minutes so Ghostseeding is not advisable for me.
    Screenshot_1.png
    However, Fake Seeding is. That's what you need to decide after seeing the Tracker announce interval. Also stick to low speeds as you don't want to be discovered on the tracker as a cheater and then get banned.
    ~cloud99
    Damn I'm out of luck, It's tracker interval is 30mins.

    Guess I'll have to slog it out.

    It'll be good if a current member of this tracker cab drop by and give their experiences.

    Thx for the thorough help.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  13. #25
    Moderator anon's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.02.08
    Posts
    36,299
    Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss36299
    This isn't about the tracker update interval, but rather their cleanup interval. The latter can't be known directly, but you can deduce it by attempting to ghostseed, checking your profile's active torrent list regularly and noting when the one you used is eventually removed. The first link I posted above explains it in more detail, even including commentary from an actual tracker staff member

    Anyway, cleanups usually occur often enough to make this method inviable. mRatio, Extreme Mod, RatioMaster Plus, Serenity, and even my uTorrent mod pack all have a "show as seeder" feature. Pick one, load torrents, keep running in the background as long as you can... you'll get there.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

  14. Who Said Thanks:

    cloud99 (23.06.20) , alltogether (23.06.20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •