Thread: Idea for new mod!

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Post Idea for new mod!

Hello everyone, I'll go straight to the point.

I dont know if this already exists but I'll let you know. (If anyone can please develop this)

THIS MOD IS ONLY FOR FREELEECH TORRENTS!!

Whenever we cheat on a tracker, there is an imbalance of reported download (to the peers) and reported upload (from us), now to bypass that, If when we are really downloading a torrent with actual speed "x" the mod will increase the reported speed by "y" therefore the reported speed will be "x+y"

Now If we set our reported upload to "y", the imbalance between bandwith will be removed, THIS IS AN ALMOST FOOLPROOF method as long as other precautions are taken! and for extra safety, We can make "y" vary from time to time..

one such example here will be, If our real download speed is "60 kbps" and we increase reported speed to "110 kbps", and set our reported upload to "50 kbps", here if we do the math, the balance of total upload and download in our swarm will be totally balanced (As long as others in your swarms dont cheat"..

So do you like it??? is there any way to do this????
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    Well if you're downloading the file for real, you will be reporting that you downloaded much more than the file size. So unless you only plan on download 1/2 the pack or something you'll end up downloading almost twice the file size if we use your numbers of 60 kbps and 110 kbps. However, with that being said, I have to idea if trackers actually look and see that you downloaded 2gb from a 1gb file. But if they do, that would send a red flag to me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Download traffic is not added to your account on freeleech torrents, but it's still reported, so it remains fully possible for a script to detect inconsistencies.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread