+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Rant Thread

that depends on who you encounter and under what circumstances
    I don't know about that. I've meet people at school, high-school, college, and they all had hidden agendas. I think the poorer a country is the greater chance you will meet mean people. It's the lack of fulfillment that make the people what they are.

your parents
    i could add God to the list, but you currently aren't (spiritually) qualified to find Him
    On this we agree - no one else will care for you as much as your own parents. Although, I've seen some cases...

what if the dream is (or becomes): piles and piles of money? or if the dream is: live a luxurious life?
    Through money, people gain power - that's why some dream of piles of money.

but you love this: 'I (as in: you) draw the lines for normality', right?

so who is the person qualified to draw lines for normality?
    I never told you this but a long time ago I used to help a lot of poor people with computer equipment (full systems, parts, peripherals, the works) but it didn't last long. When people around see that you have money, and/or possibilities to acquire stuff they will want some of it as well. An example: I had my private cell hone number listed on these online offers. There were some people that would call day and night for these parts - threating me, calling me names, and other things. This is the meanness of people I was talking about. The envy, the greed.
    I had to stop giving those things away - it was getting dangerous man.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    I think the poorer a country is the greater chance you will meet mean people.
    usa is considered (one of) the richest countries in the world, yet they are also known as one of the most violent, both domestically and internationally
    many so-called first-world countries built (and still build) their wealth on mass enslavement and exploitation, yet they may seem very cultured on the outside

as usual, the main factor determining a person's level of meanness is his attitude/worldview/choices

It's the lack of fulfillment that make the people what they are.
    it is the lack of spiritual fulfillment that produces all kinds of negativities, including meanness
    even extreme wealth, extreme knowledge, extreme physical/psychological/mental abilities or achievements and the like cannot provide the spiritual fulfillment that a soul (a person) longs for

There were some people that would call day and night for these parts - threating me, calling me names, and other things. This is the meanness of people I was talking about.
    so 'some people' did that, not all of them and the situation was very specific, which confirms what i said earlier, namely:

Quote Originally Posted by slik
    that depends on who you encounter and under what circumstances
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    In my country, if you don't have a house, a wife and kids it's like your banned. You're not alive. It's basically a social sin to not have a wife and kids.
    Unless you happen to live in a particularly "traditional" area, I can assure you people care way less about this than you think.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I gotta say I'm impressed
    https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquest...ssy_look_like/

You know, we should make these people our leaders. Would be a lot better than the ones we currently have.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    I gotta say I'm impressed
    https://www.reddit.com/r/morbidquest...ssy_look_like/

You know, we should make these people our leaders. Would be a lot better than the ones we currently have.
    What are you talking about, no one there answered how it looks like
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345