P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by ozy
    cause life's too short.
    no its not, its exactly as long as you need it to be for what you were (originally) set out to do - 'too short' or 'too long' are estimations based on insufficient data (misunderstood) or opinions influenced by things like one's current mood (example: experiencing sadness like you seem to be right now) or perception (like saying 'time passes quickly') or simply exaggerations

the same applies to statements like: life is useless or nonsensical or random or the like (our sarah likes to use the term: 'meaningless' :facepalm:) - not even such opinions (incl. that of sarah) is useless/nonsensical/random nor meaningless

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Anyway, it's completely dead, doesn't even make any noises.
    something else is also almost 'dead' and perhaps in need of 'resuscitation' too

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    I'd rather be told yes or no directly. Wouldn't that be better for both parties?
    hehe, i'd rather this, you'd rather that,... but life doesn't work that way, with such simplicity - its full of surprises and unusual outcomes, otherwise you'd get bored quickly and i'm sure you don't want a boring life nor relationship, now do you?
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Eventually, we'll have to meet at least one more time for me to give the disk back, so it will be interesting to see if you're right and what the outcome is.
    i tought the deal with the HDD was over..meaning you didn't take'it or she didn't give it to u

I don't think I have the leverage to pull that off in a way it doesn't feel weird and unnecessary.
    well...it dosen't mather much what you say.moslty mather how you say it..some girls deserves to tease the shit out of them when they act like spoilled brats

no its not, its exactly as long as you need it to be for what you were (originally) set out to do - 'too short' or 'too long' are estimations based on insufficient data (misunderstood) or opinions influenced by things like one's current mood (example: experiencing sadness like you seem to be right now) or perception (like saying 'time passes quickly') or simply exaggerations
    hmm...and how exactly can know or discover "what you were originally set out to do "

sometimes life is literally to short - when it comes to kids that die young, or teenagers that right know they have fun ...in the next moment they have a car crash and die ( i don't think that the what they were originally set out to do was to die in a car crash)

life is to short is meaning also..to live like tomorrow never exist ..explained better in Les Brown quote :

“The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 02.03.16 at 23:09.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (03.03.16) , ozymandis (03.03.16)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    hehe, i'd rather this, you'd rather that,... but life doesn't work that way, with such simplicity - its full of surprises and unusual outcomes, otherwise you'd get bored quickly and i'm sure you don't want a boring life nor relationship, now do you?
    I don't disagree, but on this particular context, it still feels like fake difficulty to me

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    i tought the deal with the HDD was over..meaning you didn't take'it or she didn't give it to u
    Nah, I took it. Couldn't find a way or reason to say no.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241

the same applies to statements like: life is useless or nonsensical or random or the like (our sarah likes to use the term: 'meaningless' :facepalm:) - not even such opinions (incl. that of sarah) is useless/nonsensical/random nor meaningless
    Wow! you analyzed the hell out of it but the actual message was lost.

You focus too much on semantics whereas the intent that this statement meant to convey was that in the grand scheme of things these events don't mean too what actual matters in life is your own happiness hence it is wiser to focus on the good thing in life that make you happy and fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post

life is to short is meaning also..to live like tomorrow never exist ..explained better in Les Brown quote :

“The graveyard is the richest place on earth, because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry our their dream.”
    Beautifully said and exactly what I mean
    Last edited by ozymandis; 03.03.16 at 07:05.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (04.03.16) , slikrapid (03.03.16)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    I don't disagree, but on this particular context, it still feels like fake difficulty to me

anon did you miss me too ? :p
    bby
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
    and how exactly can know or discover "what you were originally set out to do "
    by living your life and achieving a better insight into what life is all about and who you, as a conscious entity, really are (your true identity), in a process known as self-realization - there you go, the purpose of life and the answer to your question in only one word

sometimes life is literally to short - when it comes to kids that die young, or teenagers that right know they have fun ...in the next moment they have a car crash and die ( i don't think that the what they were originally set out to do was to die in a car crash)
    remember, these (temporarily) unfortunate people existed (as conscious entities) before entering their earthly vessels known as 'human bodies' - likewise, they will exist afterwards - thus it may perhaps be said that their current incarnation was of short duration and no more than that ('too short' has a different connotation)

life is to short is meaning also..to live like tomorrow never exist
    sure, 'carpe diem' is fine, but how many would choose reflecting on the(ir) essentials? ask yourself, whats your idea of a well-spent day?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Brown
    hehe, its more likely that this brown's graveyard is the poorest place on earth because you cannot find things that never happened or never existed or never got transformed into something other than thoughts or wishful thinking - it might actually be claimed how those were not needed/necessary/available in the first place, that what was needed also happened and got transformed into our so-called reality

You focus too much on semantics whereas the intent that this statement meant to convey was that in the grand scheme of things these events don't mean too what actual matters in life is your own happiness hence it is wiser to focus on the good thing in life that make you happy and fulfilled.
    sure, but earthly happiness is temporary and illusory - true happiness relies only on the truth, it needs no external materialistic items nor sensations to achieve enjoyment/fulfillment, the self is completely sufficient and abundant in that regard - after all, you, as an entity, are in your original form not dependent on any of those mentioned items

as for the grand scheme of things, only eternal things may be considered as proper members of such a scheme (the temporal character(istic) of our materialistic reality being a serious obstacle here)
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (04.03.16) , ozymandis (04.03.16)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    sure, but earthly happiness is temporary and illusory - true happiness relies only on the truth, it needs no external materialistic items nor sensations to achieve enjoyment/fulfillment, the self is completely sufficient and abundant in that regard - after all, you, as an entity, are in your original form not dependent on any of those mentioned items

as for the grand scheme of things, only eternal things may be considered as proper members of such a scheme (the temporal character(istic) of our materialistic reality being a serious obstacle here)
    Interesting points could you care to elaborate on your model of reality or spirituality as you see it.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    by living your life and achieving a better insight into what life is all about and who you, as a conscious entity, really are (your true identity), in a process known as self-realization - there you go, the purpose of life and the answer to your question in only one word
    what life is all about is a mather of perception, each person perception about what is life all about - short answer - life is about what each person make'it be about , i don't think that life has a general definition - if you know or don't know what is life about it dosen't mather much because you are living 'it anyway in 90% of time in the way that we each of us chose ( i don't think if it's anybody that could tell what's life about)

another question ? how to discover your true identity ? and how to know if it's really true ?

remember, these (temporarily) unfortunate people existed (as conscious entities) before entering their earthly vessels known as 'human bodies' - likewise, they will exist afterwards - thus it may perhaps be said that their current incarnation was of short duration and no more than that ('too short' has a different connotation)
    ok..i get'it ...it's about us as conscious entities as part of the universe prior the human bodies vessels and after we leave the human body vessels + the reincarnation bonus - and now i'm acting like i'm unbelieving conscious entitie and ask : how to be sure that this theory really exist or it can be Scientifically proven and it's not just a story for the people that their are affraid of dying making a process more easy to swallow knowing that we are ethernal - like was the vallhala story for the vikings for example , or haven , hell , or now in the modern days "universe beings religion"

sure, 'carpe diem' is fine, but how many would choose reflecting on the(ir) essentials? ask yourself, whats your idea of a well-spent day?

hehe, its more likely that this brown's graveyard is the poorest place on earth because you cannot find things that never happened or never existed or never got transformed into something other than thoughts or wishful thinking - it might actually be claimed how those were not needed/necessary/available in the first place, that what was needed also happened and got transformed into our so-called reality
    yes..but it's about thoughts , ideea never transformed in a reality because they where to affraid about " what if"

were not needed/necessary/available in the first place, that what was needed also happened and got transformed into our so-called reality
    what you know that is real it get's real aka reality from outside information , what i mean for example is,the cure for cancer could exist , but if it's not a public information and keeped in the dark by the drugs company making more money without the people know that cure exist it dosen't mean that the cure is not real , not a reality , hence reality is what our brain can conceive as real , from outside information , or face to face realisation

last question : if we are ethernal entity's , why ? and why we have to take human vessels form , what's the purpose for this process ? why the materialistic reality was created in a conscious non materialistic and ethernal reality
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 04.03.16 at 11:34.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Interesting points could you care to elaborate on your model of reality or spirituality as you see it.
    do you have an easier question?

the materialistic world/reality: composed of numerous separate or individual but interconnected spiritual entities in elaborate configurations, all having low levels of awareness, what we call: matter
    the inhabitants of this world/reality: numerous individual spiritual entities of higher levels of awareness, incarnating in complex bodies (also consisting of the aforementioned matter), perceiving life as a sequence of meaningful events in this reality through various senses (sort of like a highly advanced virtual reality), they are what we call: plants, animals, humans, each representing a higher level of awareness

the purpose and end-result of their experiences being self-realization, wherein they return back to their original state which suits them the most according to their particular characteristics - this state is purely spiritual with no materialistic elements involved

end of the world? there are no more entities involved in forming or experiencing the materialistic reality, it gets dissolved and ends

then the cycle repeats again with some other entities and new materialistic world(s) but with the same inner logic or purpose

this is nothing new, of course, its available in a similar form in the vedic/vedanta based writings

@ DarkSaibot v.1.3.10:

what life is all about is a mather of perception, each person perception about what is life all about
    perception is a view of life from an individual perspective, life needs to exist as something objective/defined in order for you to be able to subjectively perceive it - i agree that each individual behaves according to own subjective views

if you know or don't know what is life about it dosen't mather much because you are living 'it anyway in 90% of time in the way that we each of us chose ()
    sure it matters, the higher level of insight you have, the more significantly your attitude changes and thats the key to a successful inner search - until then your path makes various detours, keeping you away for a while, until you get back on the track and so on

i don't think if it's anybody that could tell what's life about
    i just did, its about the search for the self (your self, yourself)
    its not an original idea, spiritually advanced people essentially agree on that (though may use different terms of describing it)

how to discover your true identity ? and how to know if it's really true ?
    again, simply by living your life, the outcome of life is this discovery
    you will know by realizing how you do not need nor want anything else

and now i'm acting like i'm unbelieving conscious entitie and ask : how to be sure that this theory really exist or it can be Scientifically proven and it's not just a story for the people that their are affraid of dying making a process more easy to swallow knowing that we are ethernal - like was the vallhala story for the vikings for example , or haven , hell , or now in the modern days "universe beings religion"
    hehe, christians would call you thomas (of little faith)?
    depends how you define scientific results - if it is that which can be measured repeatedly by scientific (matter-based, materialistic) instruments, then no, spiritual qualities are not reachable by such methods - example: science cannot measure your consciousness (and never will), thus paradoxically, to them, you don't even exist as an entity!

the absolutely certain proof is your personal absolute certainty, reachable only when there is not a shadow of doubt in your mind

all these serious religions speak of the same in different terms/words/images/descriptions and perhaps with focus on different elements of the same (even science tries the same within its own limited scope)

the golden gates of valhalla are probably what the hindu call the glow of the supersoul, which is basically the entrance to heaven, whose glow appears as if it sets the darkness on fire and may be unbearable to those enamored with the spiritual darkness (hell ought to be located far out in that darkness or at least be a figurative place of suffering due to severe attachment to falsehoods, like addiction to heavy drugs and their subsequent negative effects)

ideea never transformed in a reality because they where to affraid about " what if"
    an idea is simply an idea
    if it was never transformed into anything else, it is impossible to tell what it could have been turned into
    so instead of fantasies about what something could have been, it is wiser to accept the reality of what it ended up being (in this case, it remained an idea)
    the reasons why it happened exactly that way may be many, but overcoming the 'what if' problem was at the time simply not possible, as proven by the actual outcome

example is,the cure for cancer could exist , but if it's not a public information and keeped in the dark by the drugs company making more money without the people know that cure exist it dosen't mean that the cure is not real , not a reality , hence reality is what our brain can conceive as real , from outside information , or face to face realisation
    a cure for cancer would make the company 'immortal' in the eyes of the public - if they had something, they would break their own legs in trying to show it to the world, not to mention how the sales would be guaranteed and the price open to any kind of inflated numbers they may want to achieve

i agree that reality to us is what we perceive as the output of our senses

if we are ethernal entity's , why ? and why we have to take human vessels form , what's the purpose for this process ? why the materialistic reality was created in a conscious non materialistic and ethernal reality
    christians speak of 'falling from grace' (which means entering a state of unworthiness of heaven, or worthiness of the materialistic worlds), the reason was mentioned as: wanting to know the difference between good & evil (which means becoming interested in a dualistic perception, as we perceive things nowadays: good/bad, high/low, seen/unseen, etc., lacking a wholesome approach), which originated with the snake (which may represent the cycle of creation, wherein materialistic words are created and then become populated by entities/souls who are interested in experiencing them)

hindus may speak of a playful supreme god who created all those worlds and basically asked his souls whether they are interested in these worlds and some agreed on entering them and experiencing the contents within, he is also the guarantee that they won't end up lost forever on those labyrinthine paths

in both cases, as time passed by, many of those souls/entities got so forgetful and bewildered with these worlds that they needed occasional help to remember their original goals and the true order of those universe(s) (arrival of enlightened souls, holy scriptures, direct divine intervention, etc.)

another related view (didn't hear this one elsewhere, could it be original? hehe) may be that the materialistic worlds are basically a practical proof of the spiritual invincibility of an entity, that no matter how difficult the addictions or falsehoods or illusions may be, the true self of the entity will always prevail as one cannot run away forever from what he essentially is - in the end, only the (eternal) truth remains
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (05.03.16) , ozymandis (05.03.16)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    do you have an easier question?
    I never said it would be easy did I
    the materialistic world/reality: composed of numerous separate or individual but interconnected spiritual entities in elaborate configurations, all having low levels of awareness, what we call: matter
    the inhabitants of this world/reality: numerous individual spiritual entities of higher levels of awareness, incarnating in complex bodies (also consisting of the aforementioned matter), perceiving life as a sequence of meaningful events in this reality through various senses (sort of like a highly advanced virtual reality), they are what we call: plants, animals, humans, each representing a higher level of awareness

the purpose and end-result of their experiences being self-realization, wherein they return back to their original state which suits them the most according to their particular characteristics - this state is purely spiritual with no materialistic elements involved

end of the world? there are no more entities involved in forming or experiencing the materialistic reality, it gets dissolved and ends

then the cycle repeats again with some other entities and new materialistic world(s) but with the same inner logic or purpose

this is nothing new, of course, its available in a similar form in the vedic/vedanta based writings
    Thank you for taking the time to answer :) although I am a scientific person at heart I consider myself open to other viewpoints because the basic method of analysis of truth in science is experiment or in other words test of the theory's prediction's convergence with reality but that leads to the varying degrees of accuracy and one model being discarded for a more accurate model for example newton's mechanics replaced by general relativity hence what we consider true now is subject to change in the future.Hence what we know scientifically is subject to change thus being open to other view points makes logical sense.

That being said it always fascinates me that there is a resonance in this spiritual model in so many ancient civilizations for example this model is alluded by Indian , Egyptian ,Chinese ,Greek , Norse and other civilizations.The cyclical nature is referred to as the wheel of time or Ouroboros(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros) and is food for thought as to why there is such convergence.I do find it fascinating.

My second question is (if you don't mind answering) is how you personally came upon this model was it through books or personal experience or something else entirely?
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (05.03.16)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    @ slikrapid

thanks for the insight .wanted to know better your point of view , wich is accurate , for more conscious people (or entity)

signed : thomas :)

sure it matters, the higher level of insight you have, the more significantly your attitude changes and thats the key to a successful inner search - until then your path makes various detours, keeping you away for a while, until you get back on the track and so on
    i was refering about the people who get lost in bills work bills work,that don't have time for more spiritual insights

one last question ? why the materialistic world,or life,the day by day living is made to be so tough with the people, 90% of time
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (05.03.16)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    than she's a wirdo..i can't understand what have you done so wrong that was so spoked and runned like hell in metaphoric terms...unless...she planned to have a reson to keep you still connected with her in some way

anyway ..a lot of bad behaviors for a "good women"

- the attitude on responding back
    - the attitude on asking somebody to help you and after that...aa..whateva...i don't need'it anymore thanks and good bye and good night - wtf - spoiled brat
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    @ozy:

being open to other view points makes logical sense.
    true, simply because by being open one is able to learn new things (though regardless of one's openness, new things always manage to find an entrance, whether we want/know it or not)

it always fascinates me that there is a resonance in this spiritual model in so many ancient civilizations
    they are all describing the same thing, hence the similarity of results

how you personally came upon this model was it through books or personal experience or something else entirely?
    as expected, its a combination of both, including contemplation & intuition (one ought to include karmic results from past lives as well) - the better answer would be: i was ready for such insight and it arrived - when the time comes for something more, that too will arrive in a similar manner

@DarkSaibot v.1.3.10:

wich is accurate , for more conscious people
    thx, but only time will tell how accurate it was, as mentioned in the previous answer (though it could be said that it was as accurate as possible in my current state of mind/being)

people who get lost in bills work bills work,that don't have time for more spiritual insights
    when their time to have better insights arrives, they will (have them), though obviously a goal-oriented pro-active attitude helps to get there sooner ... dat deja vu

why the materialistic world,or life,the day by day living is made to be so tough with the people, 90% of time
    - people make it tough on themselves by having a big appetite, many desires and eventually run out of time to handle it all (the same would happen if they had 10x as much time or money available) - like in that queen song: 'i want it all... and i want it now'
    - human ignorance of themselves results in their worldview being based on false ideas, thus errors in judgement or behavior are inevitable (like in that quote: 'forgive them for they know not what they do')
    - add the effect of partially satisfactory outcomes, like in that rolling stones song: '... can't get no satisfaction'
    - add the cumulative influence of other people living in similar conditions, societies built on such notions, ideologies rising from such worldviews,...
    - add the forgetfulness and bewilderment mentioned in a previous post
    and you get where we are right now - however, all of this is a part of growing up, spiritually growing up, changing one's attitude and thus behavior and naturally, one's future in the process (like in that quote: 'be the change that you wish to see in the world' or a variation: 'be the change that you wish to see in yourself')
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (06.03.16) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (05.03.16)

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    - people make it tough on themselves by having a big appetite, many desires and eventually run out of time to handle it all (the same would happen if they had 10x as much time or money available) - like in that queen song: 'i want it all... and i want it now'
    - human ignorance of themselves results in their worldview being based on false ideas, thus errors in judgement or behavior are inevitable (like in that quote: 'forgive them for they know not what they do')
    - add the effect of partially satisfactory outcomes, like in that rolling stones song: '... can't get no satisfaction'
    - add the cumulative influence of other people living in similar conditions, societies built on such notions, ideologies rising from such worldviews,...
    - add the forgetfulness and bewilderment mentioned in a previous post
    and you get where we are right now - however, all of this is a part of growing up, spiritually growing up, changing one's attitude and thus behavior and naturally, one's future in the process (like in that quote: 'be the change that you wish to see in the world' or a variation: 'be the change that you wish to see in yourself')
    so how to live in a society that is inconscious in a mather of speaking

the problem with myself is that people mostly bores me , i have the fellling that they have some lauzy same patterns in any interaction ,mostly preteding what they are not , being hypocrites , narcisistic, fake , or communicating only on a shallow level about shallow things, like materialistic things, they make me thing that they are immature ,acting like jokers acting stupid and imature (mostly man no mather the age) or play a shitty teather act all day each day , they tend to act , pretend or think that they are more superior than other people,everybody thinks that they know everything, greedy, shallow ,superficial ....i can continue but i think you get my point

i see not a drop of : decency,Humbleness,maturity in most of them , it's like they are in war against each other each day

and i'm say this not in a position of superiority but in a position of loneliness with 9 billion people around me
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (07.03.16) , slikrapid (06.03.16)

guys, guys... guys!
    Fun 'gossip' doesn't have to turn into an analysis of life every time
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast