P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308

Heroes - 2015

NBC’s ‘Heroes’ to Return as Miniseries in 2015

I hope some one kill this idea before it actually air...

NBC is re-engaging the “Heroes” team, ordering 13 episodes of an event miniseries to air next year with series creator Tim Kring at the helm.

NBC teased the plan to revive the franchise with a promo spot that aired during Saturday’s telecast of Olympics coverage (watch above).

The brief spot featured a fade-in on the “Heroes” logo with the word “Reborn” added along with “Coming 2015.”

There had been rumors last year that the Peacock was looking to revive the mystery-fantasy drama that aired from 2006-2010. Kring is set to exec produce 13 new episodes.

Details of the storyline are being kept under wraps. It’s described as a stand-alone arc. A digital series will bow prior to the TV return to introduce (or perhaps re-introduce) fans to the characters that will be the focus of “Reborn.”

“The enormous impact ‘Heroes’ had on the television landscape when it first launched in 2006 was eye-opening,” said NBC Entertainment prexy Jennifer Salke. “Shows with that kind of resonance don’t come around often and we thought it was time for another installment. We’re thrilled that visionary creator Tim Kring was as excited about jumping back into this show as we were and we look forward to all the new textures and layers Tim plans to add to his original concept. Until we get closer to air in 2015, the show will be appropriately shrouded in secrecy, but we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in.”

The original series starred Zachary Quinto, Hayden Panettiere, Jack Colman, Ali Larter, Adrian Pasdar, Milo Ventigmiglia and Greg Grunberg as a motley group of people who slowly realize they have extraordinary powers.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shawshankraj View Post
    I hope some one kill this idea before it actually air...
    I don't understand, just don't watch it if you don't like it.

I personally quite enjoyed the concept of heroes. Sadly it had quite a few rough edges. First season was pretty alright but it somehow went downhill fast. If this one is at least as good as the first season, I'll probably want to watch it..
    Last edited by Sazzy; 23.02.14 at 16:51.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss70
    I personally have high hopes for this reboot. I really liked the concept of Heroes but didn't really like the direction they took it in later seasons. With that being said, I'm really hoping the the series will do well so that more than 13 episodes will be produced.
    Last edited by zora; 23.02.14 at 21:42.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

(18.01.22)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I only enjoyed first season. All others were pretty bad imo. Hope this won't suck!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    visionary creator Tim Kring
    right, how visionary to make a cheap 4400 copy
    herös started around the time when "the 4400" ended and in comparison herös was a big disappointment. especially for those who made a direct transition from 4400 to herös it was disillusioning.

anyhow that was almost 10 years ago so i'll give it another try. maybe they improved in some ways ...
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I don't understand, just don't watch it if you don't like it.

I personally quite enjoyed the concept of heroes. Sadly it had quite a few rough edges. First season was pretty alright but it somehow went downhill fast. If this one is at least as good as the first season, I'll probably want to watch it..

the heroes was my first tv show from were i get addicted means really passionate with tv shows and starts downloading them...heroes first season was very impressive,second season was good but after that it went preety bad ..
    It's better to develop something new rather than rebooting them in 5 years...
    Thanks

Yeah, I can understand that reasoning. Still, can't help but feel curious about what they'll do with it. There have been quite a few reboots/remakes that have been amazing imho. Not sure if starting fresh would be better than a reboot, though.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    lets see what happens anyways, if it's a flop, for sure nobody from here invested his money on this project
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maniak View Post
    lets see what happens anyways, if it's a flop, for sure nobody from here invested his money on this project
    I was thinking the same thing. I generally have the rule to watch 2 or 3 episodes before deciding. If by the third it doesn't feel like I'm wasting time, I'll generally keep watching it. That way you lose out a minimum on time. I'll give this a try for sure, anyway!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss68
    "Save the cheerleader, save the world"

Nah. I don't see this succeeding but I will give it a try.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Thanks

Is it Heroes we can thank for Zachary Quinto? God he makes a marvelous Spock...
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread