Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Trinity dies... for a few minutes? Although a fan theory says she actually died and was just cloned from a backup.
    what seemed to be minutes... is another possibility
    since Neo was able to perform superhuman activities at the time, why not be able to revive her in extreme conditions, where other attempts would have failed
    the cloning idea would need to find a way to substitute her dead body with a new cloned one

Neo dies.
    or Neo appeared to be dead

The End(?).
    as long as the peace lasts... or as long as future moviemakers leave it alone

I don't have high hopes for the fourth one. The plot is not clear, but considering how the story ended, it's going to be a prequel, alternate retelling or a "what you saw isn't what happened" retcon. Will still watch it in any case.
    judging by the quality of current movies or what the actors or the director did afterwards, it would be mediocre at best
    any other recent sequel to a well known movie or trilogy that was as good as the original movie(s)? didn't think so

as for the plot, they could do a continuation of the story starting from the moment 'when the peace was broken'

another problem is that the original trilogy was done by the Wachowski brothers, who in the meantime became the Wachowski 'sisters', which makes them poster 'girls' for the current propaganda of gender ideology, propagated by the globalist deep state - so one may expect such ideology to be embedded into the new movie at all cost, along with any other current agenda deemed important to be included in a mainstream movie - granted, the original trilogy was not immune to this either - examples would be promotion of the idea of sentient machines or AI, living a life plugged into a virtual reality or matrix, promising a more advanced technological future, manufacturing artificial utopian societies and similar things appealing to current generations of people, even though most of it is either impossible/nonsensical or comes with a high cost regarding human health, the pollution of the environment, the globalist dictatorship and the like
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Idk Keanu has been getting some big hits. What exactly do you mean with "judging what the actors did afterwards" ?

Also, the matrix already had some trans related stuff in there, but since the world was not as accepting yet back then, it was blended out mostly. For instance, switch was supposed to be a man in the real world and only a woman inside the matrix. I actually quite liked that view on things. However it got booted out because the studio was too scared to let them do it.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 16.08.20 at 13:27.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    Idk Keanu has been getting some big hits.
    that would probably be Constantine and the John Wick trilogy, but the Matrix was his pinnacle - generally, after that, the only way is down...

the matrix already had some trans related stuff in there, but since the world was not as accepting yet back then
    the practice of increasingly pushing & promoting various perversions into the mainstream via the entertainment industry has only aided the overall degradation of the society
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    as long as the peace lasts... or as long as future moviemakers leave it alone
    judging by the quality of current movies or what the actors or the director did afterwards, it would be mediocre at best
    any other recent sequel to a well known movie or trilogy that was as good as the original movie(s)? didn't think so
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Also, the matrix already had some trans related stuff in there, but since the world was not as accepting yet back then, it was blended out mostly. For instance, switch was supposed to be a man in the real world and only a woman inside the matrix. I actually quite liked that view on things. However it got booted out because the studio was too scared to let them do it.
    A shame, since this would have been a pretty cool way to incorporate a trans/genderqueer character, instead of the usual token treatment they get nowadays.

that would probably be Constantine and the John Wick trilogy, but the Matrix was his pinnacle - generally, after that, the only way is down...
    Don't forget Knock Knock... in some scenes he looked like he was reading his lines from a teleprompter
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

the practice of increasingly pushing & promoting various perversions into the mainstream via the entertainment industry has only aided the overall degradation of the society
    I'm not upset nor will I actually go into it but I honestly find this statement rather offensive.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    well, sometimes people do get offended by the truth...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Script draft for The Matricks... note the differences.

https://bin.privacytools.io/?3c51559...dQunNpNMlfIeA=
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    So, there was a rather long blackout yesterday (almost 6 hours according my event logs and the beacon timestamp of wireless networks in the area) and I discovered the hard way that my laptop's battery life drops to 1 hour if my external 2.5" disk is plugged in. Thankfully standby mode kicked in and I was able to use the little remaining charge left to enable and go into hibernation mode.
    Thanks

Wouldn't it shut down rather than just turn off when you reach a low enough point?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Not in this case; I have it configured to go into standby mode if the battery level dips below 21% with no additional thresholds, basically because I knew something like this could happen while I was asleep or away. The idea was keeping a fair amount of charge left for me to return, save all data and do a clean shut down. Obviously, all wake timers, events and power requests are disabled so that the computer stays on standby, and if the blackout had lasted long enough before I could intervene, it would have eventually turned off completely.

I could have chosen automatic hibernation, but I turned that feature off after it proved to be unreliable (see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=32513; therefore, no hybrid sleep either). Enabling it exclusively for this occasion was a large risk since there was no guarantee I'd be able to resume afterwards, but since the external disk drained the battery so much faster than I expected, there was no time to think. Thankfully everything went fine. Although I have swapped the motherboard, flashed a custom BIOS and done a few other hardware mods since 2016, so maybe this issue is gone, who knows.

Anyway, I'd been running nonstop since New Year... there goes my uptime record
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/announcement.php?f=56

I just extended that announcement (it had "expired" a week or so ago) and edited all posts pointing to its old URL.

Yes sir, there was a time when merely visiting this forum could get you banned from trackers. Of course, their staff was like "no, we totally don't use browser exploits for that, and if we did it would be only to cross-check that information with the evidence we already have"
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    large Anti Corona restrictions and pro Freedom and Peace demonstrations are currently happening in Berlin, Germany, with more than 100k people on the streets

short introduction video (english):

Dear friends anywhere in Europe! Dear fighters for freedom, constitutional rights and truth!

On 29.08.2020 many of us (very many!!!) will be on the streets of Berlin to protect the peace and freedom of Europe. Please come from all countries to join us in Berlin. Berlin is important for all of us: Germany has the EU presidency, and Berlin is where the tests and numbers come from that are the tune to which the whole world has been singing to for months. If we want to preserve our freedom, then we must act together in Berlin on 29 August! Come to us in Berlin and show yourselves with us. Every single participant counts!

For all those who can't possibly come to Berlin on August 29th (but really only if you can't make it at all!): In solidarity with our demonstrators in Berlin and in memory of the great role models of our movement, especially M. Gandhi with his non-violent resistance, as well as in memory of the events at the Berlin Wall in 1989, we call on you today throughout Europe: Register in all small and large cities for the 29.08.2020 at 15.30 pm (CEST) a demonstration or meditation in the city centre. Gather on the main square in white shirts as a sign of our Europe-wide solidarity. Stand up together with us on 29.08.! Hand over a white carnation to all police officers at the same time as a sign of our peaceful protest.

Throughout Europe! For peace and freedom!!!

We insist on the first 20 articles of our constitution, in particular on the lifting of the restrictions imposed by the Corona Regulation of:
    -Article 1: Human Dignity -Human Rights -Legally binding nature of fundamental rights.
    -Article 2: Personal liberty rights.
    -Article 4: Freedom of belief and conscience.
    -Article 5: Freedom of expression, art and science.
    -Article 7: School system.
    -Article 8: Freedom of assembly.
    -Article 11: Free movement of people.
    -Article 12: Freedom of employment.
    -Article 13: Inviolability of the residence.

We do not belong to any political party nor we exclude any opinion
    -after the restoration of the Basic Law all democratic means will be available again.
    We demand the following:
    -All political parties to adapt their party programs to the new situation and to explain to citizens how and under what circumstances a pandemic is to be anticipated in the special situation.
    -New elections in October 2020.
    -The gatherings serve exclusively to achieve the above mentioned goals.
    We are a peaceful movement.
    Code:
    https://querdenken-711.de/termine

Live streams:

Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (30.08.20)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    another large protest (+35k people) with similar demands happened yesterday in London, supposedly ignored by the UK mainstream media

'Unite for Freedom' protest in London

‘Take off the mask!’ Thousands gather in London for ‘Unite for Freedom’ rally, demanding ‘back to normal now’

Code:
    https://www.rt.com/uk/499430-unite-for-freedom-london-coronavirus/
    Live stream:

highlights:

Dolores Cahill - Unite For Freedom Protest London [Speech]

- WE ARE THE CHANGE!
    - no need to call a pandemic, it is an absolute crime
    - the deaths were from the lock-down and improper medical treatment
    - if you have no symptoms you don't have to go to the hospital, you won't die
    - STOP TESTING!
    - not one healthy child died because of COVID
    - it is a crime against the next generation if they are forced to wear masks
    - NO MASKS!
    - masks make you sick
    - using the Notice of Liability to hold people in charge personally responsible if the child gets sick due to the imposed medical measures
    - they are taking our inalienable rights, freedom of speech and freedom to assemble and WE ARE NOT HAVING IT!

David Icke Speech London Unite For Freedom

- fascism justified by the illusion pandemic COVID 19
    - its nonsense, they are making it up
    - this was predicted by Huxley, Orwell and Icke - this is a long long planned agenda
    - total subjugation of the human race
    - psychopaths are dictating our lives
    - yee are many, they are few
    - human race get off your knees
    - stay in your home? NO!
    - wear your masks? NO!
    - let your kids be psychologically dismantled? NO!
    - FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM!

Robert F. Kennedys Jr. komplette Rede in Berlin [English/German]
    Robert F. Kennedys Jr. full speech in Berlin

- i see people who love democracy, people who want an open government, who want leaders that are not gonna lie to them, that are not going to make up arbitrary rules and regulations to orchestrate obedience of the population
    - we want health officials who don't have financial entanglements with the pharma industry
    - we want officials who care about our children's health and not about pharma profits or government control
    - i see all the flags of Europe, people of every color, people of every nation, every religion - all caring about human dignity, children's health, political freedom
    - Bill Gates, Tony Fauchi, etc. have been planning for the pandemic for decades
    - they are good at pumping up fear, yet cannot answer basic questions about the virus/pandemic
    - many references condemning Nazism
    - John F. Kennedy came to Berlin 50 years ago and Berlin was the front against totalitarianism then as it is today - all of us here today can also say 'Ich bin ein Berliner'!
    - they have used the quarantine to bring 5G to all our communities and begun the process of shifting us all to a digital currency, which is the beginning of slavery
    - they are spending $5 trillions for surveillance and data harvesting trough 5G for Gates, Bezos, Zuckerberg and other billionaires
    - Gates says that his satellite fleet will be able to look at every square inch of the planet 24h a day
    - thats only the beginning, he'll be able to follow you on all of your smart devices through bio-metric facial recognition, GPS - do you think Alexa is working for you? she is working for Gates, spying on you
    - the pandemic gives them the ability to obliterate the middle class, to destroy the institutions of democracy, to shift all of our wealth to a handful of billionaires
    - and the only thing between them and our children is this crowd that has come to Berlin
    - and we are telling them today: you are not gonna take away our freedom, you are not gonna poison our children, we are going to demand our democracy back!
    - thank you all very much for fighting!

Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

H265 (31.08.20)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Used Nmap to do some TCP pings today, got this funny message.

Code:
    Starting Nmap 7.70 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2020-09-01 07:51 SA Eastern Standard Time
    Happy 23th Birthday to Nmap, may it live to be 123!
    Thanks

That really makes you feel old though, doesn't it?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 392 FirstFirst ... 222272312320321322323324332372 ... LastLast