Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Hey guys! How are you dealing with corona virus? There's over 200 infected in my country, one died. Pretty much everything is in lockdown. Schools are closed, so are bars, public transportation. Never could I imagine something like this!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Same here. Schools shut down until the 31st, public transport "limited" (how or to which extent not yet defined), national borders closed, mandatory quarantine for citizens returning from abroad. But I must disagree with the last part of your post, we already saw all of this with the swine flu.

In any case, this provides a socially-acceptable excuse to stay home looking at glowing rectangles as much as we can, so yay for us
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I didn't notice swine flu as much as this to be honest.
    Also on lock down. I'm not allowed to sit in the same building as my closest colleague anymore because if we both go down the rest of the team will start struggling to handle the more difficult issues.
    Riding the motorcycle has been great this weekend. Hardly anyone on the roads.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Same here regarding swine flu. I stopped working today, not worth risking my health and my employees!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    hopefully all of you are boosting your immune system, especially with vitamin C

notice how the basic protective measures recommended by the WHO say nothing about personal immunity, even though this is the key factor regarding infectious diseases, keeping the symptoms mild and manageable in the case of an infection; but then again, that is to be expected from globalist organizations whose goal is to keep people scared and dependent on their toxic products and solutions

Code:
    https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (22.03.20)

Well I'm definitely already getting some mild cabin fever here. I love staying at home but now that it's mandatory it's really screwing with me. No big deal so far, but I hope I don't go crazy before my 5 weeks are up ��
    Anyone else here living on their own?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    My coronacrisis report:
    • Queues on supermarkets and pharmacies because they aren't allowing more than X people inside at the same time.
    • Reports of supermarkets being raided, stockpiling and empty shelves are exaggerated, but beef and cheaper brands of other foods will go out of stock if you don't shop early enough.
    • Besides a few street sellers buying large amounts of surgical masks and reselling them at huge profit margins, I haven't seen any opportunistic price hikes.
    • A lot of government workers are on paid leave. For other jobs, telecommuting is either highly encouraged or mandatory whenever possible.
    • Public transport was limited by not allowing any passengers past seating capacity. If the bus or train is full, no stops until someone gets off.
    • Apparently some Chinese scientists are very close to finding a cure, but this is something I overheard and I don't have a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Anyone else here living on their own?
    Me, but then again that's how it's been for the last two years
    Thanks

I can pretty much copy paste that report

I ran out of food today so I had to go shopping. I was lucky to get in right away because there was a huge line all day long. A lot of stuff was already gone at 1pm though.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Well, there's a full quarantine until April now. People are only allowed to leave home to buy food and medicines. All businesses other than supermarkets and pharmacies will stay closed. Police and the military will be enforcing compliance. Guess I will be late with my bill payments this month...
    Thanks

Yeah same here since a couple of days. Huge fines too if they catch you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by VA
    Police and the military will be enforcing compliance.
    Huge fines too if they catch you
    this is just a little taste of the future to come - next time you vote, try to choose a non-globalist party, someone who won't sell your country to the highest bidder
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (22.03.20)

honestly i agree with the actions being taken though
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    using the police & military to paralyze the country and hunt down a few stubborn infected persons, even though there are hundreds of asymptomatic ones, spreading the virus anyways
    the police & military personnel coming in contact with hundreds of persons are ideal carriers assisting the spread, yet no one fines them of course
    not to mention spreading fear & panic by the mainstream fake news outlets, which has a negative effect on one's immune system, assisting any disease in progress

in other words, a combination of useless, counterproductive and exaggerated actions which have ulterior motives
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (22.03.20)

well the role for police and military is to enforce and protect. so they're doing what they were designed to do. It's better than not doing anything. We tried the easy going way first and people were so stubborn and in disbelief we had corona themed parties going on.
    We currently also have a zero tolerance no warning policy going on, so if they catch you, the fine is very real and it has happened already.

I agree that there's hundreds of asymptomatic ones, but of course there's an incubation period; looking ok doesnt mean you're not sick and won't spread it. If there was a test like in I am Legend where you just do an eye scan, sure.
    You can't forget that these measures are having a severe impact on economy on a global scale. as we all know, all their ulterior motives are to make more money. So it's the last thing they would do imho.

I would love to hear how you would solve this? Italy went the easy going route to the point where the hospitals are overflowing and they can't help everyone anymore. Yesterday alone over 600 people died due to corona. I can't imagine what will happen when it spreads to the more pour countries in Africa, where a big percentage of people have AIDS.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 21.03.20 at 13:55.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    doing 'nothing' is extreme; 'zero tolerance no warning policy' is another extreme, what happened to moderate measures?

current tests have a low reliability (30-50%), meaning roughly half the cases are misdiagnosed as either positive or negative

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    all their ulterior motives are to make more money. So it's the last thing they would do imho.
    advance knowledge of a crisis allows for safe betting on stock markets, which then multiplies profits as well as stock control in a very short period of time
    adverse market conditions create a good excuse to redesign contracts (for the worse) or for mass layoffs
    smaller companies won't be able to handle the pressure and the bigger sharks can swallow them cheaply and easily or secure a larger market share

I would love to hear how you would solve this?
    in a preventive sense: boosting personal immunity with vitamin C, extra dosage during epidemic/pandemic scenarios, measures to promote DIY approach and traditional healing solutions, as opposed to dependence on the corrupt industry or government handouts, promoting a healthy lifestyle, researching countermeasures to biological warfare, etc.
    in critical cases: intravenously administering high vitamin C dosages to assist the bodily defense system (this was proven to work with similar diseases, there was a recent report by chinese scientists that it worked in wuhan as well)
    in a spiritual sense: supporting morality in all fields of human activity, supporting trustworthy spiritual activity for the benefit of all living beings, because essentially all our problems stem from neglecting or misusing this part of human activity

there is no point in running away from the virus which spreads like wildfire - you want to be prepared when it arrives by fortifying your own immune system

right now, there are many other diseases continuously killing or disabling thousands upon thousands of people all over the world, yet we don't see public infection or death count masochism with any of them - some of them, like the flu, have been known for many years, yet even with continuous treatment they keep coming back year after year

Quote Originally Posted by some medical site
    Influenza (the flu) causes millions of people in the United States to become sick each year, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths every flu season.

tldr, in the majority of cases, treat the corona like you would a tough flu, use common sense, moderate measures and thats all there is to it
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (22.03.20) , H265 (22.03.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 392 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast