6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I use to hate that robot!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I use to hate that robot!
    I wished I had a robot like that. Image yoco, having a machine as a friend that might kill you one day... come to think of it, this is my life nowadays, only with humans.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Image yoco, having a machine as a friend that might kill you one day...
    There's probably an app for that.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    applicable here:
    be careful what you wish for imagine, you just might get it
    Thanks

I just saw Emma Watson's upskirt shot on her 18th birthday. I gotta say these paparazzi's are getting better and better at it. I'm very impressed.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I just saw Emma Watson's upskirt shot on her 18th birthday. I gotta say these paparazzi's are getting better and better at it. I'm very impressed.
    Fufufu. Guess why the "shutter" sound in cell phone cameras cannot be legally turned off in some countries.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Technically, if a woman doesn't want to show her privates then she shouldn't wear a short skirt. I find it intriging that women go all this way to put on tons of makeup, sexy clothes, and feminine postures in order to appeal to the male crowd and yet they dislike upskirts. You do realize that women do not dess sexy for other women?
    Besides I think celebs like Nicole Scherzinger deliberately spread their legs for upskirts.

Speaking of witch, I have found the best upskirt shot on the planet. So called The Employee of the Month and she trully is.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 29.07.18 at 03:52.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    if a woman doesn't want to show her privates then she shouldn't wear a short skirt.
    your logic is twisted, if a woman wanted to show her private parts, she would have done so by not wearing any skirt or by intentionally lifting the skirt, etc.

I find it intriging that women go all this way to put on tons of makeup, sexy clothes, and feminine postures in order to appeal to the male crowd and yet they dislike upskirts.
    unwanted intrusion of privacy, thus the dislike

You do realize that women do not dess sexy for other women?
    some do, like lesbians, or as a part of their job (advertising, fashion)
    however, i'd say the primary motivation in private life is to fulfill her desire to look attractive and feel good about her looks
    Thanks

We should hire our own paparazzi, I actually know this guy that wants a job.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    some do, like lesbians, or as a part of their job (advertising, fashion)
    however, i'd say the primary motivation in private life is to fulfill her desire to look attractive and feel good about her looks
    Let's not forget that women tend to be harsh on each other at times. You don't have to be a lesbian to feel the need to dress up when you're just among your lady friends.
    I'm luckily not in such a situation, but that being said, I do feel the need to dress up nicely and put some proper effort in my make up.

Wearing a short skirt does not give consent to just blatantly try and look up it. It's very easy to justify bad behavior this way.
    On the other side of the coin; I know men working as waiters etc that look pretty buff who complain about women staring, making inappropriate remarks or even going as far as squeezing their ass.

Long story short, looking a certain way does not mean it's justified. Everyone deserves respect

Dave Chapelle has a nice bit on it:
    Of course it's comedy, and he still has a point that it's confusing; But he gets the other side of the argument across just as well
    Last edited by Sazzy; 29.07.18 at 21:02.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Long story short, looking a certain way does not mean it's justified. Everyone deserves respect
    Yes, but there is also provocation. Women have a long track record of that by seducing men with their looks. I don't see to many men giving a fuck about how they look because they don't want to attract anything.

Let's get back to the topic on hand: why would Emma Watson wear those kind of panties? Take you for example, why would you wear something like this? Of the top of my head I would say to spice up things in the bedroom. But she wasn't in her bedroom at that time: so it's provocation.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    but there is also provocation. Women have a long track record of that by seducing men with their looks.
    fair enough, though men have a long record of failing to control their impulses/behavior (around women)

normally, females are more about attraction, while men are more about action, as symbolized by their sexual organs
    however, in this era of increased perversions, there are many deviations from what may be considered as normal, healthy and desirable; hence the pitiful state of our society

why would Emma Watson wear those kind of panties?
    you already answered that one:

Besides I think celebs like Nicole Scherzinger deliberately spread their legs for upskirts.
    the problem of twisted logic is to assume the same intention for any woman wearing a short skirt (since there are obviously many kinds of short skirts and many kinds of women)
    need i mention that twisted logic can also be viewed as another perversion, common in this era?
    Thanks

normally, females are more about attraction, while men are more about action, as symbolized by their sexual organs
    however, in this era of increased perversions, there are many deviations from what may be considered as normal, healthy and desirable; hence the pitiful state of our society
    There's a fine line between sexy and trashy.

...Nicole Scherzinger...
    She's a washed-up artist. Should I assume that everything she does is out of talent? She had more upskirts than any other celeb, do you really think it wasn't intentional?

I'd like to take this topic further and discuss the fact that women's items were initially made for men: skirts, tops, high-heels and many more. It's because of men that women are sexy today.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    do you really think it wasn't intentional?
    umm, who said it wasn't?

I'd like to take this topic further and discuss the fact that women's items were initially made for men
    so what are you(r sources) saying, first women were walking around naked or wore male clothes? lol

It's because of men that women are sexy today.
    actually, all these additional things merely accentuate that (attractiveness) which is already there
    Thanks

Also i mostly wanted to point out there's a big difference between looking at a girl and eyefucking her.

Yes, but there is also provocation. Women have a long track record of that by seducing men with their looks. I don't see to many men giving a fuck about how they look because they don't want to attract anything.

Let's get back to the topic on hand: why would Emma Watson wear those kind of panties? Take you for example, why would you wear something like this? Of the top of my head I would say to spice up things in the bedroom. But she wasn't in her bedroom at that time: so it's provocation.
    I honestly don't know why. I'm not the kind that walks around with super short skirts. I like my jeans. And shorts. However, it does feel nice wearing sexy panties instead of granny pants. Doesn't mean I want anyone actually seeing my panties though.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 01.08.18 at 22:33.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 392 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast