Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5876

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    extetics
    Aesthetics Anyway, I'm pleased my post was educational.

Thing for me to look forward this year no. 2: the new government-issued laptops. 11.6" screen, 120 GB M.2 solid-state drive, dual-band wireless, faster processor, and possibly two RAM slots.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (19.02.18)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I knew something was wrong when auto correct didn't know what I mean
    Thanks

Can someone recommend me a nice, durable mouse for basic use (office, and stuff)? All of my mice suffered from double click and I'm getting sick of it. There's got to be something durable left on this market.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Can someone recommend me a nice, durable mouse for basic use (office, and stuff)? All of my mice suffered from double click and I'm getting sick of it. There's got to be something durable left on this market.
    A4Tech mouse died after 4 years of usage I think, it was that time I had to spam right click to this game and it finally broke down. It was good while it lasted andddd it's way to cheap too. So get that if you don't mind some eye candies.
    Thanks

pretty much anything logitech i guess. I have an old g5 for office use and after 15 years it's still working perfect. But they probably dont sell those anymore. I have a new G502 for gaming, which is also amazing.
    it really depends on budget, but I've gotten to the point where I rather save up a bit longer and spend at least 50ish dollars on a mouse. The 20 dollar ones are really clunky, plasticy and lack any weight.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Didn't know that. I thought the colors are just for extetics, lol
    I moved one ram to first slot and now it's in dual channel.
    I've always heard you should use 2 and 4 first as those are the "better" ones. Idk why though.

EDIT: Damn, sorry for the double post :(
    Last edited by Sazzy; 24.02.18 at 20:02.
    Thanks

I agree with you Sazzy but I have big hands and cannot use logitech. I have a palm grip and I need to mouse be made for 20cm palms. From what I have been able to research, my best bet is Zowie ZA series. But have no ideea how good they are, durability-wise.
    Thanks

What do you guys make of this?
    https://i.imgur.com/FWuAZ4s.png
    I assume this means I can only use one card or the other at a time, correct? What does primary display means?
    Thanks

I agree with you Sazzy but I have big hands and cannot use logitech. I have a palm grip and I need to mouse be made for 20cm palms. From what I have been able to research, my best bet is Zowie ZA series. But have no ideea how good they are, durability-wise.
    I also don't like small mice at all. While most of their consumer stuff these days is too small in my opinion, their G series are actually rather big imho. I also palm grip mine. From what I can tell, they're similar in size to the zowie za you said. I do have somewhat tiny hands, tho~

What do you guys make of this?
    https://i.imgur.com/FWuAZ4s.png
    I assume this means I can only use one card or the other at a time, correct? What does primary display means?
    I'm not sure what to make from that, but I am successfully running both at the same time right now. Since it's an asus maximus, that board costs like double of what mine is, so it should be able to do that as well.
    I think this refers to enabling the integrated graphics. Auto will automatically turn it off when you add a pcie card and turn it back on if you don't have one. I guess PCIE has it always turned off. I'm like 90% sure that's what it is, but all in all, if that is indeed what it is, that's a hella confusing way to describe a setting.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 25.02.18 at 14:56.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    EDIT: Damn, sorry for the double post :(
    It's deliberately allowed here, since usually multiple discussions take place at the same time, and separate posts make them easier to follow. So no need to apologize and thanks for visiting us

"Primary display" is supposed to be simply which video adapter gets initialized first, but sometimes setting it to PCIe when there's a separate video card installed has the side effect of disabling integrated graphics. My desktop has no integrated video, but it'll still let you choose between an AGP card or a PCI one as the primary display
    Thanks

"Primary display" is supposed to be simply which video adapter gets initialized first, but sometimes setting it to PCIe when there's a separate video card installed has the side effect of disabling integrated graphics. My desktop has no integrated video, but it'll still let you choose between an AGP card or a PCI one as the primary display
    I know, I hate motherboard manufacturers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    If anything, I'd blame BIOS vendors. Most motherboard manufacturers outsource the firmware to them, as it occurs with routers.
    Thanks

I don't know where I should post this, but the latest version of uTorrent has a major security leak. I received warning from 4+ trackers to change my torrent client until a fix is applied.

You can read more to it here:
    Code:
    https://torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-client-utorrent-suffers-security-vulnerability-180220/
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (28.02.18)

I pushed the panic button due to the utorrent vulnerability. Now I'm calm.
    anon, please do something about utorrent.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I need some help with Chrome. I like to watch streamers on twitch.tv and random YT videos. But lately I've noticed when I open new tab and browse, and then switch back to previous tab, the sound is still ongoing but video stops, and I need to wait a few seconds until video resumes. Anyone has any idea why is this happening?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 392 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast