Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    that begs the question how you can give a return and get your mney back since i quess nobody will believe the box was empty ?
    I filmed it with my phone opening the package
    I already sent support to amazon with video included. Waiting for their answer!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    It should support up to 128GB SDXC cards
    only SDXC cards ? that could explain why the cheaper sd cards won't work - i'v checked the prices and it looks they have higher prices than the normal sd cards - bought a serioux 32GB on 4.5$ - but beside speed idk if it's any difference and i want to be sure before starting to be an SD cards hoarder

filmed it with my phone opening the package
    smart ideea - but still - empty package surprises me from amazon - unless was shipped from india or you've caught the method how bezos reached billionaire status - shipping overpriced empty card boxes wrapped in plastic
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (10.10.19)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    They'll refund me my money back.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I can't believe I received an empty package from amazon (US) today. Never happened before.
    Looks like your order of American Air™ arrived without incident
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    just when we talked about phones and 100 reasons why i don't need them i'v received a free samsung j3 ))
    i should try this with money also - talking about i don't need them - maybe next day 1 billion will fall in my lap
    The law of attraction is true

back to samsung j3 is more than enough for me but the matafucker phone dosen't read any of my SD cards idk why - is always on no sd card and i can't change my ringtone
    Use RMPrepUSB to make sure you don't have a fake card in your hands. If it passes the test, format it as FAT32 and USB-FDD for maximum compatibility and performance (this program aligns the file system cluster boundaries with the physical sectors in the chip, extending its lifespan and making writes 10% faster).

@anon
    posting simpsons made my thinked again about that gossip that the writters are time travellers - since most of the simpsons scenes where spot on years before happenning in real life
    Well, an animated show that's been running since 1989 is bound to "predict" a lot of things. With that said, The Simpsons stopped being relevant a long time ago. I haven't watched new episodes in years, but as I've been told, they're already recycling old storylines.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Sazzy, I tried the latest Chrome yesterday and URLs typed in the omnibox use HTTPS by default and it sends Sec-Fetch headers on requests and I can't find a way to turn off either. You should tell Larry Google or whoever makes the browser to stop this

On the other side, there are some cool new command line parameters. --animation-duration-scale=0.0 is very welcome.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss2060
    that begs the question how you can give a return and get your mney back since i quess nobody will believe the box was empty ?
    That's why here in brazil people (buyers) are used to make unboxing videos (even amateurish ones) to have a proof when they receive defective or missing stuff. I guess this is a thing in shitty countries like mine but could end up becoming a trend in more "civilized" ones.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 sssss2060
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I filmed it with my phone opening the package
    Ahh so your country is "shitty" too? Lmao.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    When I read that yoco actually filmed the unboxing, I thought he was either crazy prepared or had already been scammed in the past. Without a video, a situation like this would basically be your word against the seller's, making chances of a refund approximately zero. ("Yes, indeed I ordered an iPhone 20 and only received this empty box. I am direly angered by this and expect full restitution!")

In any case, you know what they say.

Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I always film unboxing when I order stuff from online. Especially when it's from another continent!
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    Ahh so your country is "shitty" too? Lmao.
    When it comes to politics, yea it's pretty shitty!
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    The law of attraction is true
    not when it comes about girls - at least not on my side - ))

Use RMPrepUSB to make sure you don't have a fake card in your hands. If it passes the test, format it as FAT32 and USB-FDD for maximum compatibility and performance (this program aligns the file system cluster boundaries with the physical sectors in the chip, extending its lifespan and making writes 10% faster).
    thanks but i think those 2 apps won't help me - beside the fact that i need an adapter for pc - wich i don't have at hand - i have one based on what i recall but is lost somewhere in the storage room along side another 30 boxes of it stuff left overs - the sd card is actually working when i plug it on other phones with sd card slot and on pc via data cable for that phones - only on j3 dosen't appear - i was thinking about the fact that i maybe have to software mount it first on j3 - but usually they auto mount - and sd slot is faulty or shut down

That's why here in brazil people (buyers) are used to make unboxing videos (even amateurish ones) to have a proof when they receive defective or missing stuff. I guess this is a thing in shitty countries like mine but could end up becoming a trend in more "civilized" ones.
    i don't think is about the country is more about the company who's actully deliver the product since most of the website like amazon or ebay dosen't actual delivers them - never crossed my mind until now to make an unboxing video when i receive something - since i moslty hurry to open the present like a 5 year old kid - ou get a refund anyway in 99% of cases but the time wasted on waiting the product just to be dissapointed at the end nobody will refund or add on refund - i live in the shittiest country from europe but i never used external shops like amazon ebay - only internals - and never had a problem - sometimes i've found the phone in a box corner and the battery to the opposite corner like the car delivery had an accident but never beside that

Well, an animated show that's been running since 1989 is bound to "predict" a lot of things. With that said, The Simpsons stopped being relevant a long time ago. I haven't watched new episodes in years, but as I've been told, they're already recycling old storylines.

that's true and oh boy simspons are close to be older than me - i remember watching when i had 10 - thinking to watch a whole series it will take half a year now 32 seasons
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    What does your Task Manager tell you how much cached physical memory you have? Mine's at 8.5gb. Is this ok?
    Thanks

Mine's only 1.6GB
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 392 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast