Page 302 of 392 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5869

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    i know that an 1000w will not consume 1000w but right now i'm very confused with my electrical bill - i'm using only my pc - 12h per day - 2 plasma tv - an old fridge - and the central heating for hot water - and i pay around 50 bucks per month - for some countries it could cheap but in my country i'm on 10% clients that consumes above avarage - it's like i'm spilling kw and idk where
    Any sort of electrical heating is going to be more expensive than a VIP hooker when compared to gas, since its principle is basically sucking lots of electricity to generate lots of heat.

Your fridge is unlikely to be the cause, unless it's pre-2001; even so, buying a new one just to get rid of that inefficiency would only pay out a long time from now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    electrical heating meaning that is plugged in an electrical outlet and it comes some energy -but it's warming the water with gas not electricy - hell an electrical heating system that will warm water via electricity you can afford only if you have solar panels - not even then - even on gas - on winter the gas bill it's around 200 bucks

the fridge i think it's pre cold war not 2001 - the type of fridge build from russians to last -not the new tech garbage that won't freeze an ice cube

i do have a big house but still to pay that amount for keeping 12h per day the pc on - the tv around 19h per day | intermediary casual bulbs on and off it looks like they scam me
    Thanks

You can actually get a 15ish dollar power plug that will allow you to measure how much the device hooked up to it is consuming. You just plug it into the socket and then the device into it. It's well worth it if you're really wondering what's using up more than you're expecting.

Also solar panels as well as batteries are a bit of a dilemma to me. While solar power is great and clean, the actual panels and the batteries are very bad for the environment :(

so a good new phone will cost me the equivalent of the vr rig
    Except that phone will serve you well for a long time and will be used a lot more
    Last edited by Sazzy; 26.09.19 at 00:03.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    intermediary casual bulbs on and off it looks like they scam me
    Make sure to get LEDs next time you need to replace a light bulb (if you haven't already). The difference in price isn't too big, the difference in power consumption is.

If you really think you're getting scammed, or at least want to know how much power each thing is exactly using, you can get an energy monitor like Sazzy said... measure a different artifact every day and then see if the numbers add up according to your usage patterns.

Oh, and this talk about heating systems makes me realize I haven't received the gas bill since... May! But the service has not been cut off either
    Thanks

I only noticed right now but 19 hours of tv seems quite a lot to me? That is a full day and 5 hours of sleep
    As for the bulbs, I feel like the led ones not only save you a ton on energy, their cost has gone way down but most importantly, I feel like they last so much longer than your classic light bulbs. I have yet to replace any of them after several years. I used to replace at least one a year when I had old fashioned bulbs.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 26.09.19 at 23:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I only noticed right now but 19 hours of tv seems quite a lot to me? That is a full day and 5 hours of sleep
    It's the only way to watch all of those TV shows

As for the bulbs, I feel like the led ones not only save you a ton on energy, their cost has gone way down but most importantly, I feel like they last so much longer than your classic light bulbs. I have yet to replace any of them after several years. I used to replace at least one a year when I had old fashioned bulbs.
    Guess I've been unlucky here. I bought five of them (one per socket) when I moved out last year, and two of them have died since. But the manufacturer offered a warranty for 15000 hours of use or two years since purchase, so I was able to get free replacements.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Except that phone will serve you well for a long time and will be used a lot more
    that's accurate for a normal being in 21 century- i'm a "creep" that don't use any of the social media,have only facebook with some 60 friends ( and i consider them to many) wich i use only to set going out text message with friends - don't do any pictures or selfies - i text something once per week or even longer and have around 4-5 voice calls per week under 2 minutes and sometimes i'm thinking to put power in my old phone Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myphone.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	20234 and use that one being to tired and hatefull over people that are walking with their heads down over phone screen - or get out togheter just to speak with each other over text when they are face to face

power plugs with power consumption socket is a valid point
    also the conversion to led - i think i made the transition in 50% of the house - but still - overhere 1 led is over 4 bucks and they are not in the same quality with the led bulbs from england france sweden norway and so on - it happend more than once for a led spot light to burn after 2 hours - the longest lasted 3 months or so - bought a set once in wich none of them worked (from supermarket where you can't test them )

While solar power is great and clean, the actual panels and the batteries are very bad for the environment :(
    that's true but still for me it looks a lot more cleaner than coal energy ,nuclear energy, but green is more limited and conditioned to various factors

Oh, and this talk about heating systems makes me realize I haven't received the gas bill since... May! But the service has not been cut off either

that's why i always have an online account for gas - since my bill dosen't arrive also in proper time since the gas company decided to use teens for delivering gas bills instead of postal office to cut money spent (like we don't have already the top price for gas over europe in a country with natural gas resources)

i know - but i'm getting used to keep him on even if i'm over pc or do something else + i always fall asleep with the tv on - sometimes it's still on when i awake over 7.am or 5.am when it's on media storage and is running in a loop without inactivity shut down that happends over cable channels

It's the only way to watch all of those TV shows
    ))

that happends only between 10Pm - 2 Am summer
    or between 8 PM - 1 Am in the rest of the months with the intermediary falling asleep

in this weeks - since i caught a cold - i was falling asleep over 9 P.M cause the cold medicines and waking up around 1 AM - after that , between 1 A.M. and 5 A.M i was watching Snowfall
    Thanks

I mean, I don't have facebook at all. There's more to do on a phone than social media (which imho is the latest form of cancer)

Anyway, newer nucleair reactors are far cleaner and safer than you might think. I am personally convinced they will play a major role in us not fucking the planet up, as I feel like the whole battery thing is just moving way too slow to fix the world in time.

PS: Your tv probably has a sleep function! Mine turns off on its own when I fall asleep. It's worth looking into!
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by VA
    While solar power is great and clean, the actual panels and the batteries are very bad for the environment :(
    ...but still for me it looks a lot more cleaner than coal energy ,nuclear energy, but green is
    in order to extract, produce, process and transport ingredients needed to build/install/recycle/dispose solar based equipment, energy from coal & co. is used to power pretty much the whole supporting industry, which means these products are nowhere as clean as they are claimed to be

another thing to keep in mind is that the idea of 'green' you are being sold to, is a part of the so-called green agenda, agenda 21 and similar deep state deceptions, not meant to provide health or a quality lifestyle

Make sure to get LEDs next time you need to replace a light bulb (if you haven't already). The difference in price isn't too big, the difference in power consumption is.
    ...As for the bulbs, I feel like the led ones not only save you a ton on energy, their cost has gone way down but most importantly, I feel like they last so much longer than your classic light bulbs.
    LEDSs are bad for your eyes and health in general since they produce an unhealthy kind of light - the healthiest kind of light is naturally sunlight, so if you must use artificial lighting, you'd want to use something that produces light as close to sunlight as possible (spectrum, temperature, etc.), which would be the ordinary incandescent light bulb or low-voltage halogen, preferably from a reputable manufacturer (lifetime, stability), with clear (not coated) bulbs

the comment from above applies here as well
    once again you are being sold the idea of green or low consumption or saving money, whereas what it does is to promote sickness and you are being used as unwitting supporters of your own current and future miseries

I only noticed right now but 19 hours of tv seems quite a lot to me?
    ...i know - but i'm getting used to keep him on even if i'm over pc or do something else + i always fall asleep with the tv on
    in other words, the addiction to watching these mind numbing tv shows, full of propaganda and all kinds of nonsense is already causing you to have irregular sleeping patterns and increased electricity bills, not to mention short and long term consequences regarding physical, psychological/mental and spiritual health

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    newer nucleair reactors are far cleaner and safer than you might think. I am personally convinced they will play a major role in us not fucking the planet up, as I feel like the whole battery thing is just moving way too slow to fix the world in time.
    the solution is not in having more advanced industrial technology or more money or more consumption/economic growth; as already proven by the effects of a few hundred years of such efforts, but rather in choosing that which is environment friendly (traditional & ancient materials and methods), consuming only that what is healthy and needed for the maintenance of the body (as opposed to frivolous consumption), leading a moral & spiritual life in accordance with revealed holy scriptures (expecting the same from leading people of the society, voting for or supporting such people) - in other words, a change in values and behavior of a certain percentage of the society is needed to reverse the current gallop towards destruction, i.e. a change in values and behavior of a single person is needed to reverse one's motion towards own destruction

at the same time, one should be aware that the deep state is also preparing a deceptive solution for the future and that this solution is being promoted all over the mainstream media and a large number of 'indie' media, using keywords like: clean, safe, green, save the planet, world peace, fight climate change, global action is needed, how dare you and the like - which all rings true, but the proposed methods/solutions are wrong, the science is wrong, the claimed causes are wrong, truthfulness/morality is absent, the vip people offering the solution are the same ones creating the problem (or at least exacerbating the problem) in the first place and usually they are also the ones making the most profit out of it (both before and after the implementation of new solutions)
    Thanks

I'm sure you realize yourself that changing the values of a whole society on a planetary scale is something that is only feasable in a timeframe where it would be far too late to make a difference. The thing is that things like cars aren't the biggest cause as they'd like us to believe. A small percentage of companies put out the biggest part of polution during their manufacturing process. As long as no one forces these to stop, electric cars and other personal efforts are only going to make a small difference that won't make a big enough difference to actually change our impending doom. The main thing is that people love their luxury, and most are very unwilling to give it up. Having more advanced technology is a very good midway solution. The planet won't be as fucked and you might even get people to go along with the changes being made. Remember that you might have the most ingenious plan that is 100% garantueed to save the planet, it won't mean anything if you can't get the rest of the people to go along with it. Unless maybe your name is Thanos. Actually that might not be such a bad idea.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 29.09.19 at 20:44.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    I'm sure you realize yourself that changing the values of a whole society on a planetary scale is something that is only feasable in a timeframe where it would be far too late to make a difference.
    you might have the most ingenious plan that is 100% garantueed to save the planet, it won't mean anything if you can't get the rest of the people to go along with it.
    only a certain percentage of people of any given group need to change their ways in order to inspire change in others
    it is said that unless you save yourself first (reaching the appropriate saintly level), there is no way you can save anyone else
    the planet itself becomes completely uninhabitable only during the global semi-devastation periods (like the great flood mentioned in ancient civilizations)

A small percentage of companies put out the biggest part of polution
    and they depend on the willing workforce, consumers, the elite and the law on their side, otherwise they're finished

electric cars and other personal efforts are only going to make a small difference... Having more advanced technology is a very good midway solution.
    these same companies are pushing electric cars and new technology (AI included), viewing it as just another 'virgin market' to conquer, while preparing for world domination, so these advancements won't change a thing, at least not for the better

The main thing is that people love their luxury, and most are very unwilling to give it up.
    exactly, their greed and immorality is the fuel for all these events, which is what brought us to where we are now

Unless maybe your name is Thanos. Actually that might not be such a bad idea.
    as in death (thanatos) or a dictator, dictating conditions on earth?

the dictator has already been prophesied in the near future (aka the antichrist), which is what the aforementioned companies are looking forward to, being most likely an active part of the NWO, judging by their unscrupulous behavior - but this kind of dictatorship will pervert all remaining values for a while spreading death and terror, until dethroned by Lord Christ when a mini golden era would commence, restoring proper values for a certain period of time - this is probably the first time in the near future which could be described as 'saving this part of the planet', not thanks to any kind of advanced materialistic technology, but rather to a proper implementation of universal values and a divinely inspired trustworthy leader
    Thanks

A big part of that willing workforce is working there because it's their only option to buy food

Overall, I agree with what you're saying but none of that would only take a couple of years, which is basically the time-frame we have right now. At this point we need to save ourselves.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (10.10.19)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I can't believe I received an empty package from amazon (US) today. Never happened before.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    PS: Your tv probably has a sleep function! Mine turns off on its own when I fall asleep. It's worth looking into!
    it has - but it's working only on cable tv - on media storage like external hard drive it won't turn off since isn't able to detect inactivity i think considering the tv show selected will play in loop

just when we talked about phones and 100 reasons why i don't need them i'v received a free samsung j3 ))
    i should try this with money also - talking about i don't need them - maybe next day 1 billion will fall in my lap

back to samsung j3 is more than enough for me but the matafucker phone dosen't read any of my SD cards idk why - is always on no sd card and i can't change my ringtone

@anon
    posting simpsons made my thinked again about that gossip that the writters are time travellers - since most of the simpsons scenes where spot on years before happenning in real life

I can't believe I received an empty package from amazon (US) today. Never happened before.
    that begs the question how you can give a return and get your mney back since i quess nobody will believe the box was empty ?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 392 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast