Page 313 of 392 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5869

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Tiger King certainly was something...

Have you seen Don't F**k with Cats? Not sure if I should watch it.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    And the ending itself... it's not clear whether the events were just a dream, actually occurred but were reversed, or will occur with Milton simply trying a different plan until he succeeds.
    Milton represents the devil's temptations (temptations of the materialistic world): these do not end until a person rises to a liberated position - as long as a person is still spiritually below that level, Milton is more or less successful and the person is doomed to keep on reincarnating

fyi
    in case someone is looking for a different view of the Corona virus pandemic, different from the mainstream nonsense we keep hearing day after day, check out my lengthy 2-part post in the Deep Discussion Thread:

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...l=1#post356358

the summary is as follows:

Quote Originally Posted by slik
    tl;dr

- a number of doctors and scientists are voicing a different opinion than the mainstream mass media darlings
    - at this point, the mortality rates are not higher than the usual this time of the year, even in most affected countries
    - death WITH the Corona virus is not the same as death FROM the Corona virus (artificially inflating the total Corona death count)
    - the Corona virus danger has been exaggerated (many times over)
    - the Corona virus test is unreliable, leading to at least a half of false positives and it is too sensitive, leading to an overinflated number of infection cases
    - the public quarantine measures are too extreme and unnecessary
    - the public is manipulated with erroneous data, predictions and fearmongering (stress generating psycho-emotional abuse)
    - worldwide medical treatment of Corona suspected cases is too aggressive, leading to a number of deaths through over-medication
    - disrupting the economy will create another economic/financial/health crisis
    - the previous Bird Flu and Swine Flu were similarly inflated both in the media and in medical circles
    - several WHO officials have been investigated and have been connected to big pharma, unethically helping them with securing large markets for the distribution of vaccines
    - current events are aligned with Orwellian predictions and the NWO agenda
    - human rights are being violated (movement restrictions, the expression of opinion, through censorship or the so-called war on fake news, heavy fines, etc.)

recommended physical ways to combat the Corona virus (or any Flu-like virus in general), before or after an infection:
    - take care of your immune system (especially vitamin C),
    - reduce stress or avoid stressful situations,
    - sleep sufficiently,
    - eat sufficiently,
    - get some physical exercise (taking a walk in the nature, etc.)
    - get more sunlight (vitamin D),
    - do not fear, keep a positive attitude

if possible:
    - stay away from hospitals (loaded with pathogens, since many diseased people are concentrated therein, many hospitals have budget issues and lacking hygiene)
    - stay away from mainstream anti-Corona medical treatment (the aggressive combinations of toxic antibiotics, antiviral drugs, corticosteroids, respirators used can be lethal even to younger, healthier people, let alone to others)
    - stay away from vaccines (they are useless/damaging/unsafe, their manufacturing process and legal status is plagued by corruption)
    - reduce contact with the mainstream media (fearmongering, spreading misinformation, stress generating psycho-emotional abuse, promoting NWO agenda measures)

recommended spiritual measures, not only in times of crises:
    - strengthen your relationship with God; rely on Him, not on error-prone ordinary human efforts
    - keep spiritual cleanliness and morality, avoid sinful activities
    - increase your spiritual activities (chanting/praying, reading sacred/holy literature, thinking/contemplating/meditating, etc.)
    - accept spiritual information and guidelines only from trustworthy saintly spiritual teachers
    - remember, all our problems stem from neglecting or misusing this part of human activity
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Conspiracy theories, vaccine hesitancy and religious nonsense...

Yeah, you sure are a big help.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Out of all the living things on earth we humans need to inject chemicals in us to survive. Can anybody explain that?
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (18.04.20)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Out of all the living things on earth we humans need to inject chemicals in us to survive. Can anybody explain that?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_vaccination
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post
    Most sick animals in nature just die or get eaten before they get the chance to drop dead.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by H265
    normally, living beings don't need any treatment using injections in order to live or survive

only in exceptional situations such treatment may be required, like intravenous injections of chemicals during medical operations or intravenous feeding or even vaccinations for extremely dangerous disease outbreaks

the problem starts, for example when exceptional cases become the rule, like:
    - unnecessary mass vaccination programs of children soon after birth - resulting in an exorbitant increase of autism, SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), allergies, autoimmune diseases, etc.
    - unnecessary mass vaccination programs of children during their childhood years - similar to the above
    - unnecessary yearly mass vaccination of elderly people - resulting in an increase of deaths
    - unnecessary mass vaccination during epidemic/pandemic events of relatively mild diseases (Flu-like diseases) - resulting in an increase of deaths or disorders
    - unnecessary aggressive medical treatment during epidemic/pandemic events of relatively mild diseases (Flu-like diseases) - resulting in what we have these days with the Corona virus craze

even if all these vaccinations were safe, so many unnecessary intrusions into the immune system is like asking for trouble

not to mention related problems like: biological warfare using genetically modified pathogens released among the population (a possible explanation for this Corona virus outbreak) or mandatory vaccinations in violation of human rights or any other conspiratorial angles
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (18.04.20) , H265 (05.04.20)

I suddenly feel like I'm on facebook surrounded by anti-vacination moms.
    Let's not spread misinformation and keep in mind that people used to get about 35 years old in the middle ages.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    I suddenly feel like I'm on facebook surrounded by anti-vacination moms.
    you'd become one of them too, if your own child died after a vaccination or if it developed a severe disability

Let's not spread misinformation and keep in mind that people used to get about 35 years old in the middle ages.
    no, their life expectancy is estimated (speculation, not based on actual data) to have been 35 or so
    for comparison: life expectancy around 1925 was also around 35 (a better estimation due to more available data)

naturally, during times of peace these numbers were much higher
    and since we live in the age of fake news, propaganda and deception, you may expect that the current life expectancy numbers are doctored to fit the agenda (of supposedly increasing prosperity due to the assumed continuous progress of modern civilizations)
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (18.04.20)

I've not seen proof of that. Most of these facebook mom's also didn't have that happen. You downplay corona a ton but at the same time act like everyone's child is dying or becoming autistic due to vaccination.
    The life expectancy in 1925 was around 60 unless you singled out a third world country or an area in heavy war.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Life expectancy is an average, and you know what they say about the statistician who drowned in a river with an average depth of 6 meters

People who didn't die by age 35 in the middle ages would usually live to be 60-something. Not terribly distant from today's numbers, considering bloodletting with leeches and plague doctors were still a thing. And 35 years in 1925 seems unreal even if it's an average.

Also, I'm not anti-vac, but if the elusive vaccine for corona was out tomorrow, I would take my time and be on the lookout for side effects and negative reactions rather than rushing to get the shot as soon as possible. I hope that sounds reasonable.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    I've not seen proof of that.
    you won't see any in the mainstream media because they got owned by multinational corporations, which are not trustworthy

Most of these facebook mom's also didn't have that happen.
    learning from the mistakes of others is wiser than learning from your own (when it is too late)

You downplay corona a ton
    supported by reasonable arguments and expert opinion, as can be seen in that lengthy post mentioned above

at the same time act like everyone's child is dying or becoming autistic due to vaccination.
    to be fair i said 'an exorbitant increase of autism, SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome), allergies, autoimmune diseases, etc.'

Quote Originally Posted by VA
    The life expectancy in 1925 was around 60 unless you singled out a third world country or an area in heavy war.
    And 35 years in 1925 seems unreal even if it's an average.
    check it out yourself then (follow the red line, representing world population):

Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Life_expectancy_by_world_region,_from_1770_to_2018.svg
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    I'm not anti-vac, but if the elusive vaccine for corona was out tomorrow, I would take my time and be on the lookout for side effects and negative reactions rather than rushing to get the shot as soon as possible. I hope that sounds reasonable.
    in a normal situation, where multinational pharma corporations care about ethics and vaccine safety, that would sound reasonable - but nowadays, when there is ample proof of corruption, ulterior motives and conspiracy, the wise thing to do is look for alternative expert conclusions (similar to a second opinion from another doctor), otherwise it becomes another case of people not learning from the past, repeating past mistakes all over again

also, in the case of mandatory vaccinations, you won't be given the chance to decide for yourself, it will be done forcefully, against your will, just like being done on cattle - unless you want to be treated like cattle by your government, make sure to vote against that
    Last edited by slikrapid; 06.04.20 at 13:26. Reason: url fixed
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (18.04.20) , H265 (09.04.20)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Did anyone watch Train to Busan movie? Is it any good?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Did anyone watch Train to Busan movie? Is it any good?
    It's kind of a better b movie, but imho not worth it. Also totally overrated on imdb.

If you're interessted in b movies about zombies, heres a good one:
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1027762

Don't trust the score, it's the complete opposite to train to busan - totally underrated.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (15.04.20)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I need a calendar reminder app for windows. Anyone has any suggestions?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 392 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast