g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    So I played GTA 5, story is OK I guess, no nore no less that the other GTAs but the atmosphere is missing. Radio music is shit, radio shows are inexistent, and streets are empty at night. There is just no feeling to it. The map is huge, graphics are great but it feels so empty.
    Was thinking the same.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39458
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    - so that anon can post the comics
    - so that slik can comment on 'em
    - so that some invaluable spam is generated
    At the very least!

The rabbit is inspired by one of the author's pets, she's posted some pictures of it on her site.

So I played GTA 5, story is OK I guess, no nore no less that the other GTAs but the atmosphere is missing. Radio music is shit, radio shows are inexistent, and streets are empty at night. There is just no feeling to it. The map is huge, graphics are great but it feels so empty.
    What about mods? Can't you change that sort of stuff with them? Tommy's Hawaiian t-shirt in Vice City was moddable
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Did you play online?
    Not yet. Just offline.

GTA 3, Vice City, Vice City Stories were the best in my opinion. In Vice City you could go to the beach at night, watch the moon and listen to some romantic songs on the radio. Just sitting and relaxing till the dawn. Man that was very soothing. You would even find a ball to play with.

Maybe i'm getting old and senile but I feel lots have changed in game development. And sometimes these things can't be explained to words --just feelings.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    Not yet. Just offline.

GTA 3, Vice City, Vice City Stories were the best in my opinion. In Vice City you could go to the beach at night, watch the moon and listen to some romantic songs on the radio. Just sitting and relaxing till the dawn. Man that was very soothing. You would even find a ball to play with.

Maybe i'm getting old and senile but I feel lots have changed in game development. And sometimes these things can't be explained to words --just feelings.
    http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/wp-...rn-To-Feel.jpg
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Games today can't even come close to games before, well most of them anyway! Now it's just nice graphics and dlc, dlc, dlc, dlc, some more dlc....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39458
    In Vice City you could go to the beach at night, watch the moon and listen to some romantic songs on the radio. Just sitting and relaxing till the dawn. Man that was very soothing. You would even find a ball to play with.
    And after you were done, you could wait until the following night and shoot the moon with a sniper rifle

I have fond memories of taking a bike in San Andreas and just driving through the huge game world, with music playing. The greater amount of highways and "ghost town" cheat made it a lot more fun than in Vice City. The attractive of GTA games was always doing whatever you want to me, I never even got close to finishing one.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Games today can't even come close to games before, well most of them anyway! Now it's just nice graphics and dlc, dlc, dlc, dlc, some more dlc....
    i really really _really_ love Ori.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Oh, Ori is so good!
    It's getting enhanced edition i think.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Oh, Ori is so good!
    It's getting enhanced edition i think.
    i wish it was on ps4. i'll probably get mine this weekend. Though ps4 has never alone, which is just as good!
    Thanks

Sometimes I dream small fragments of what is going to happen to me. I've had this since I was born.
    I've seen my self in the data-center room of my first job, and after 3 weeks of dreaming this, it actually happened. I saw my self beaten up by 2 thugs, and happened after 2 months. But I dream these things exactly as they happen: same clothes, room, street, time, context.

Last night I dreamt I lost everything: family, friends, job, money, properties. I was extremely mad for some reason and my stomach couldn't handle it so I woke up. If this happens like the others I'm doomed.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I understand what you're saying. I have "same" dreams every now and then. Some actually came true (in slight different details) some of them were really brutal (those luckily didn't)
    I probably shouldn't even mention how many times I dreamed I have won jackpot
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    Last night I dreamt I lost everything: family, friends, job, money, properties. I was extremely mad for some reason and my stomach couldn't handle it so I woke up. If this happens like the others I'm doomed.
    well, death could fulfill those criteria, since all the mentioned materialistic connections become severed (from our perception)

you're only 'doomed' to complete your journey (once started, it cannot be undone or reversed or skipped or left incomplete)

Quote Originally Posted by yoco
    how many times I dreamed I have won jackpot
    upon completing our (materialistic) journey or journeys every one of us wins the (spiritual) jackpot, so you kinda got it right

... and the jackpot is called: self-realization

... and then you can go 'spend' that which is unspendable/unlimited
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    mostly dreams are about your inner fears and desires + the 1% paranormal stuff and the 1% not for all i think or quess

now i'm searching for a movie that i have watched years ago and can't recall the movie title ( hate when is happening)
    ( it's about a boy that can see monsters or something like that and his girlfriend dies ( on the middle of the movie )and that scene is very emotionally because when is let her go , the GF turns to butterflies,) also she is working on bakery or something like that, i recall she's making Cupcakes

i know ,
    ( i think (also) that i'm crazy )
    Last edited by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10; 11.02.16 at 01:07.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376

Red face Top kek!

Sometimes I dream small fragments of what is going to happen to me. I've had this since I was born.
    I've seen my self in the data-center room of my first job, and after 3 weeks of dreaming this, it actually happened. I saw my self beaten up by 2 thugs, and happened after 2 months. But I dream these things exactly as they happen: same clothes, room, street, time, context.

His life is so monotonous that he can predict the future, I bet if I would go to his office right now and punch him right in the face he wouldn't be able to predict that but since his life is so freaking linear even when his brain is resting he can figure out what's going to happen next. It's too funny!
    Last edited by koel; 11.02.16 at 11:53.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 392 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast