+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 392 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 5877

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

The realtor for the last two was a quirky woman who kept stroking my hair and recommending that I wash it with vinegar, as well as recommending several diets to my mom I'll keep the vinegar tip in mind, though.
    Women are such lovely creatures, like kittens in heat.

The realtor does sound quirky fun fact I have also been told that vinegar is good for hair though I am a bit skeptical and don't like the smell of vinegar thus haven't tried it yet. Do tell me the results if you decide to give it a try.
    I highly doubt anon will like it. I did and hated it.

I think everyone should prioritize staying in a safe neighborhood, after all your life and personal and family safety is worth more than any amount of money.
    What if there is no safe place in the entire city? In my country we have a saying: If you can survive in this country then you will easily make it anywhere else. That is roughly translated.
    We have gypsies on street with kitchen knives; the police says: What do you want us to do about it? He is not hurting anyone.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.02.18)

I can't lie!!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    I can't lie!!
    you just did
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.02.18)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by ozymandis View Post
    I think everyone should prioritize staying in a safe neighborhood, after all your life and personal and family safety is worth more than any amount of money.

You made a smart choice IMHO as you are not going to stay there for too long which renders the amount of rent not as important, unless it's too extreme and the fact is that the place you are staying at matters a lot for quality of life and mental comfort thus it's better to be happy than thrifty cause a few bucks here and there wont matter much after a few years.Rather you would have happy memories about the good times you had while you were there.

The realtor does sound quirky fun fact I have also been told that vinegar is good for hair though I am a bit skeptical and don't like the smell of vinegar thus haven't tried it yet. Do tell me the results if you decide to give it a try.

So to #happythoughts and have fun.
    Yeah, I'll give the vinegar a try when all of this is over.

Unfortunately, the deal fell through; today I got the news the owner refused to rent it to me on the basis of not having a guaranty within the same city. So I guess I'm falling back to the last two choices I mentioned. Tomorrow morning I have to visit the real estate agency to get my papers and reserve money back, and on Monday the game begins again. In any case, my guarantor goes on holiday on the 6th of this month and won't return until March, so it looks like I'll be stuck here for a while...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Women are such lovely creatures, like kittens in heat.

I highly doubt anon will like it. I did and hated it

What if there is no safe place in the entire city? In my country we have a saying: If you can survive in this country then you will easily make it anywhere else. That is roughly translated.
    We have gypsies on street with kitchen knives; the police says: What do you want us to do about it? He is not hurting anyone.
    That's sexist or something Personally, I didn't mind, but it was probably the strangest sales pitch ever.

When I was a child, my parents always warned me not to run too far away from them when we went out, or else the gypsies would kidnap me and sell me in the black market. In hindsight, this was probably pretty disrespectful to the Romani people.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Also, I just noticed that as of yesterday, I've been on this forum for ten years. This 15 year old kid looking for leecher mods has come a long way
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (09.02.18)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    You've come a long way
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.02.18)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ......ten years...+ ...15 year...
    Can we all assume your in your mid twenties? Hmmm! You know, now I don’t feel left out. Congrats I’m right behind you, not with your longevity as a member of SBI, the other.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.02.18)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    When I was a child, my parents always warned me not to run too far away from them when we went out, or else the gypsies would kidnap me and sell me in the black market. In hindsight, this was probably pretty disrespectful to the Romani people.
    the lesson you needed to learn had priority over political correctness
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.02.18) , anon (05.02.18)

Remind me to tell you the story of the black ambulance.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 03.02.18 at 23:21.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Can we all assume your in your mid twenties? Hmmm! You know, now I don’t feel left out. Congrats I’m right behind you, not with your longevity as a member of SBI, the other.
    Yes sir, indeed 15+10=25 and that's as mid-twenties as you can get

Remind me to tell you the story of the black ambulance.
    Is that the black ambulance that kidnapped children to sell their organs? That's another politically incorrect lesson I've been taught
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (05.02.18)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241

I highly doubt anon will like it. I did and hated it.
    I think I will hate it so I haven't tried it yet but if the effects are good I will.

Fair point, then you make you home safe load up on arms and ammunitions so that anyone who has the stupid idea of trying to fuck with you gets their just rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yeah, I'll give the vinegar a try when all of this is over.

Unfortunately, the deal fell through; today I got the news the owner refused to rent it to me on the basis of not having a guaranty within the same city. So I guess I'm falling back to the last two choices I mentioned. Tomorrow morning I have to visit the real estate agency to get my papers and reserve money back, and on Monday the game begins again. In any case, my guarantor goes on holiday on the 6th of this month and won't return until March, so it looks like I'll be stuck here for a while...
    What a bummer well time to do what you can do and hope there is better luck this time around or the guarantor comes back early.
    Last edited by ozymandis; 05.02.18 at 06:56.
    Thanks

arg..
    I iz a pirate, I haz peg leg, arggg...
    Women will rule the world someday. And they will kill all men and use them as slaves. I don't mind, so as long as I die looking up at her pussy.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 05.02.18 at 20:15.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by ozymandis View Post
    What a bummer well time to do what you can do and hope there is better luck this time around or the guarantor comes back early.
    Looks like there's an owner willing to waive the guaranty requirement, in exchange for showing a second salary slip as proof there really is enough income involved for me not to have any trouble paying rent (my own salary was already enough for that). I'm able to get that second slip. Maybe this whole ordeal will end soon...
    Thanks

Does anyone know if infekt nfo viewer exists for linux? On their webpage they say it exists but I can't find it. On their downloads page all you can find are windows binaries.
    https://infekt.ws/index.html
    iNFekt for Linux

The command line version is fully functional on Linux. There's also a basic GTK+ version in the source code repository. If you would like to work on improving it, please contact me via e-mail.
    What do you make of this?

If it's not available, could someone please tell me a good alternative for it? I'm using NFO Viewer from https://otsaloma.io/nfoview/
    Last edited by Master Razor; 08.02.18 at 20:04.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 392 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast