Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    floods may be classified as one of the threefold miseries of the materialistic world - naturally occurring floods would be 'miseries as a result of actions of the demigods', according to the vedic system, coming from Indra, the King of the Heavens, who is responsible for rainfall, cloud formation and the like

in ancient vedic times, qualified brahmanas (priests) would perform ceremonies to pacify the demigod Indra which would result in suitable amounts of rainfall, thus avoiding negative outcomes like the floods, droughts, hailstorms, the resulting starvation, etc. - in this way they were able to maintain a civilized and prosperous society throughout the past

after the advent of this current age (Kali Yuga, ~5000 years ago) it was recommended to refrain from attempting such ceremonies due to a lack of qualified brahmanas who would perform them (degradation of skills is a characteristic of this age) - instead, people were instructed to worship the Supreme Lord (God), who is controller of all the demigods - in this way, by satisfying God, automatically all the demigods would be also satisfied, which is a prerequisite for achieving a civilized and prosperous society in any age/era

however, as we can witness nowadays, our societies are to a large extent involved in atheistic and sinful activities, forgetting to follow the aforementioned instructions, which are applicable to all parts of the world and all major religions (all of them have one Supreme God) - this is the main reason why humanity is continuously unable to solve its core problems, regardless of what kind of technology they may be applying for any particular purpose or at any particular time

additionally, in more recent times (atheistic & satanic/demonic) globalist elites have started experimenting with geoengineering, a part of which is artificial weather control via spraying poisonous chemtrails in the air, which affect cloud formation, causing unusual changes in weather, unexpected or intense rainfall, floods, droughts, storms and the like; making already problematic weather patterns even worse than before - at the same time, these artificially induced changes have been officially disguised, labeled first as man made 'global warming' and then as 'climate change', while preparing measures (taxes, restrictions, resettlement, technology change) to further what is known as the 'green revolution', agenda 21, agenda 2030, etc., where people would be eventually depopulated (exterminated) on a mass scale and forcibly moved to metropolis areas, a kind of concentration camps, away from rural areas, away from being able to produce their own clean food & water, becoming completely dependent on (globalist) government handouts or whims

such weather control can be used to blackmail and force stubborn countries into cooperation (through manufacturing disasters, famine, riots, government takeover by subversive groups) - a hint of this can be seen in the globalist sponsored documentary by Al Gore called: An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth to Power (2017), where India has been shown to be stubborn in accepting globalist proposals, where the documentary shows superimposed images of floods conveniently appearing as needed, to convince by stick, what was not doable by carrot (carrot and stick method)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    They're all those unmarked spoilers you posted with a smirk on your face and a chip on your shoulder[citation needed] helly, Kami-sama is getting back at you for that

And I'll also be on the receiving end of that for making fun of you with this post, but there are things that must be protected.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Also, as of today, my connection speeds have increased for some reason.

Thanks

Nice! You're almost there
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Also, as of today, my connection speeds have increased for some reason.

I'd trade my DL for more UL speed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8527360610.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	20180
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Nice! You're almost there
    Almost where

My speeds were 3/0.25 when I joined this forum, and to top it off, my provider shaped just about everything to 10% of the maximum depending on the IP range and time of day. It was the only way to keep getting subscribers with insane new customer discounts and not collapse under the load (they also used a transparent caching proxy). Shaping and all, torrents were still the least bad method to get files available to me at the time.

Also, if you haven't watched the Nekopara OVAs, I recommend you do so

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I'd trade my DL for more UL speed
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8527360610.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	20180
    I'm afraid this happens a lot, the ratio between download and upload being too lopsided. One ISP in my area has a gigabit plan, but the upload on it is a far less impressive 30 Mbps. I don't know what they'd have to lose by splitting it in say, 900 and 100... but the average person only cares about watching Netflix without buffering, sharing those Facebook photos quickly enough and playing console games against online strangers without lag. As long as those are given, I don't see this changing anytime soon.
    Thanks

Almost at 2019 speeds haha
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    Almost at 2019 speeds haha
    That's so funny

For the record, I had no complaints with my previous speeds, and definitely have none regarding my current ones
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Hey guys! Anyone knows, if I can find on german amazon these two items?
    https://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Mic...ST=_AC_UL160_S
    https://www.amazon.com/Pack-Adapter-...a+male+to+male
    Thanks

Someone just got flowers and chocolates from her boss for doing a good job!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    It's great that your hard work is not unseen, but that's an awkward choice of presents, it seems they'd be more fitting for a Valentine's Day gift
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1750
    the boss is flirting with her )) (kidding or not) altough a bonus of 40-50 % over net salary will be more suited for job well done - but more expensive than flowers and chocalates

it's nice to see how your work is appreciated in well developed countries - overhere if you get a job well done before the timeline - it wlll give you more amount of work to do on the same payment + over hours working + same amount of money + the threat if you don't accomplish the tasks new assignt to you they are "100 people who is waiting at the door to pick your place "
    Thanks

Well that too except for threats. We're kinda valuable here and we all know it (:

Yeah the gift was kinda weird but still appreciated. They were home delivered and I did a double take when the delivery guy brought them. At first I thought I had a weird secret admirer or something
    Last edited by Sazzy; 06.09.19 at 22:40.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39386
    At first I thought I had a weird secret admirer or something
    That would have been pretty cool In any case, I agree that gestures like these can go a long way.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 392 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast