Page 305 of 392 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 5869

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Here's something you don't see everyday.
    You aren't going to believe this shit, but just some hours ago I was thinking of you and how it had been more than a year since you said you'd be taking a break. Not to mention you were remembered several times here (I was asked in private too, but it's not like I had any privileged information to pass).

In any case, why don't you tell us everything you've been up to since 06.10.18 at 21:57
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In any case, why don't you tell us everything you've been up to since 06.10.18 at 21:57
    My professional life is going very well. I became a programmer, and write code all day. At the preset I'm working in python and java. I've done some projects of which I am very proud. I try to learn as much computer science as possibe, without touching 3rd party frameworks. I try to get by on my own. And in my workplace, I am enouraged to do so, which is extremely rare nowadays. The hours are great, my boss is terrific, benefits are great (for where I live), colleagues are friendly and helpful. It's home.

My personal life is falling apart. I'm looking for an apartment because in the near future I may no longer have a roof over my head. Normally, I would just look for rent but looking for a place is not an easy thing to do. I Ihave social anxiety. Which means that anything outside of the virtual world is very hard for me to do: socializing, going to public places, having friends, finding a job, getting a place to live. All these things that are normal are actually hard for me. Changing your life suddenly is hell. New house, new wardrobe, new eating habbits. It's like you're reenetering the world.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    My professional life is going very well. I became a programmer, and write code all day. At the preset I'm working in python and java. I've done some projects of which I am very proud. I try to learn as much computer science as possibe, without touching 3rd party frameworks. I try to get by on my own. And in my workplace, I am enouraged to do so, which is extremely rare nowadays. The hours are great, my boss is terrific, benefits are great (for where I live), colleagues are friendly and helpful. It's home.
    If we compare this single paragraph with pretty much every other work-related post you've written before, it's obvious that you've pulled a 180 here. Congratulations!

How did you find the job? Someone else's referral, or you just kept machinegunning CVs until you hit the spot? It's very well-deserved in either case.

My personal life is falling apart. I'm looking for an apartment because in the near future I may no longer have a roof over my head. Normally, I would just look for rent but looking for a place is not an easy thing to do. I Ihave social anxiety. Which means that anything outside of the virtual world is very hard for me to do: socializing, going to public places, having friends, finding a job, getting a place to live. All these things that are normal are actually hard for me. Changing your life suddenly is hell. New house, new wardrobe, new eating habbits. It's like you're reenetering the world.
    I've also been through this, and almost every bit of it was documented in this forum, so I know how it feels. Trust me, you can do it, and it will be worth it.
    Thanks

Master; I was very happy to read your message in the first half, but got sad during the second. Stay strong, keep going, one step at a time!

I ordered my motorcycle today btw! This is what I ended up getting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 action 12.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	20256
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (16.11.19) , Master Razor (16.11.19)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I ordered my motorcycle today btw! This is what I ended up getting

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12 action 12.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	277.4 KB 
ID:	20256
    "Warning: empty road not included and sold separately"
    Thanks

You can't see it but he's coming up on a traffic jam off camera!
    Thanks

I have social anxiety. Which means that anything outside of the virtual world is very hard for me to do: socializing, going to public places, having friends, finding a job, getting a place to live. All these things that are normal are actually hard for me. Changing your life suddenly is hell. New house, new wardrobe, new eating habits. It's like you're reentering the world.
    What's the worst way the social anxiety has manifested itself ? I might have some advice ( if you want ) for you since I know from personal experience that shrinks in Romania are garbage.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I just noticed, my "at" symbol on my keyboard isn't working, and I have no idea why!!!! It's on V button, and pressing ALT isn't doing anything. Keyboard language is set slovenian as it was always. Any idea what could be wrong?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2059
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I just noticed, my "at" symbol on my keyboard isn't working, and I have no idea why!!!! It's on V button, and pressing ALT isn't doing anything. Keyboard language is set slovenian as it was always. Any idea what could be wrong?
    Have you checked if the key is stuck? Try hitting it a bit harder maybe it will unstuck.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I tried everything, nothing worked. So I was about to reset PC, and just before I did that, it started working again. I have no idea what was the problem!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    If all else fails, there's Alt+64
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385

Something's amiss here...
    Thanks

Everyone get bloons td 6 on steam before the sale ends! 80 cents is amazing value; You can also get it on android for only a dollar right now.

You can also sync the accounts if you get both! (personally I did)
    Last edited by Sazzy; 01.12.19 at 04:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Adding &disable_polymer=true to the URL switches it back for a single page load. Changing your User-Agent for youtube.com to that of Chrome 49 on Windows XP (or anything old enough) enforces it for all pages.
    Using Chrome 49 always gives me automatic updates to the latest version of Chrome
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by weixin View Post
    Using Chrome 49 always gives me automatic updates to the latest version of Chrome
    You don't need to actually run Chrome 49, but merely use the User-Agent string it would normally send. Something like...

Code:
    chrome.exe --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36"
    ...is enough. I'm sure there are extensions to change the string on a per-site basis, but since I don't use Chrome as my main browser I can't personally recommend any.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 392 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast