Page 304 of 392 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 5870

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 View Post
    thanks but i think those 2 apps won't help me - beside the fact that i need an adapter for pc - wich i don't have at hand - i have one based on what i recall but is lost somewhere in the storage room along side another 30 boxes of it stuff left overs - the sd card is actually working when i plug it on other phones with sd card slot and on pc via data cable for that phones - only on j3 dosen't appear - i was thinking about the fact that i maybe have to software mount it first on j3 - but usually they auto mount - and sd slot is faulty or shut down
    It's worrying if the card works on other phones other than this one, but a USB multicard adapter costs like $2 and should dispel all doubt, in addition to being useful in the future.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    What does your Task Manager tell you how much cached physical memory you have? Mine's at 8.5gb. Is this ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Mine's only 1.6GB
    Cached memory stores all the files you've been working recently to accelerate subsequent access. It can be instantly released whenever necessary, so there's no reason to worry about it, nor to attempt to tweak it or influence its behavior (LargeSystemCache et al. don't even do anything on Windows 7 and above).
    Thanks

Got my motorcycle driver's license today! First try too, sooooo happy. Especially after how much crap I went through getting the one for my car.
    Can't wait to get my type A motorcycle
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Congrats Sazzy!

And be CAREFUL on the road. Last week in my country 5 bikers died in couple of days!
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (26.10.19)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Got my motorcycle driver's license today! First try too, sooooo happy.
    That's awesome! But (and please don't take this the wrong way) according some posts you've made in the past you're a bit accident-prone, so please take care like yoco said and always wear a helmet. We don't want to lose our Sazzy-oneesama here

In any case, are you planning to commute and move around in the bike instead of a car, or was this just a long-standing dream?
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (26.10.19)

I will definitely be super careful. But yeah I've had some "bad luck" in the past.

It sounds a bit worse than it is, though, since I've only really had 2 minor fender benders so far and both of them weren't even due to something stupid like high speed (was driving less than 5mph during both times). The first one during my first year of driving and coming from a total lack of experience and completely misjudging the situation at hand. They actually reworked the junction since then since so many accidents were happening there. It's a ton safer now! The second one had rather bad visibility and people complaining about it for years now because bicycles are not careful at all and will eagerly run red lights. (not that that takes the fault out of my hands). I have had a ton of bad luck though with rocks hitting my car and destroying panels or windshields. Anyway, looking back at it, both were caused by severe sleep depravity and not checking my dead corners enough, something I've definitely learned to do since then. (one after a 12 hour shift at work and one after a few restless nights and sleeping 3 hours a night for a couple of weeks straight)

I really don't plan on taking the motorcycle out when I'm tired. It's not an excuse for what has happened, but at least I'm learning from mistakes made. In general, family and friends have told me I drive pretty well so it's not like I'm reckless or stupid on the road. The instructor had some remarks on road placement with the bike (no surprise since it was my first ride) but overall said I did a good job and was confident enough to take me to the exam after just one go with me. I had driven a 125cc before and I definitely notice myself being a lot more careful on it then when I'm inside the car. Having finally gone through the exams I've also picked up so much techniques on how to ride properly and my style has changed drastically during these past two weeks of lessons.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 26.10.19 at 15:54.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (29.10.19)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    sleep depravity
    You mean deprivation, leave depravity to me Good to hear about everything else!
    Thanks

hahaha, good catch

Today I dropped my eye on a Triumph Bobber, but good lord that thing is way too heavy for me :(
    Last edited by Sazzy; 30.10.19 at 17:02.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Would you say this list is accurate? I'm thinking buying new PC, budget from 1k-1.5k €
    http://www.logicalincrements.com/
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

anon (02.11.19)

I'd probably save up for the RTX 2070 super at least. I have a 1070 atm and it's really good. Drivers are a lot better than AMD as well. the 60 series or lower are usually not worth getting.
    If you're not getting a monitor, it easily fits in that budget. Combine with an intel i7 imho, wasn't too happy about the performance of my i5 and had to replace it within the year. The extra money is worth it! The i5 is now just sleeping in my media center idling at 5% lol... Some games just don't run well enough.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 01.11.19 at 14:47.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Well, today I learned $900 computer cases exist
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I went to an amusement park yesterday

It was a ton of fun, but I don't think I'm able to deal with rollercoasters anymore
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    OMG, what is Youtube doing? Thumbnails are as big as my fakin phone!!! Any way to change this to old layout?
    Thanks

Here's something you don't see everyday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20191113_220459.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	20255  
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    OMG, what is Youtube doing? Thumbnails are as big as my fakin phone!!! Any way to change this to old layout?
    Adding &disable_polymer=true to the URL switches it back for a single page load. Changing your User-Agent for youtube.com to that of Chrome 49 on Windows XP (or anything old enough) enforces it for all pages.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 392 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354 ... LastLast