Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    I always appreciate your help anon, but I think this is an actual Microsoft issue, that's never been fixed.
    I just hope I'll have a chance to buy new pc by the end of the year (waiting on new ryzen 5xxx CPU) and then I'll switch to Windows 10
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Is that a laptop or a pc? If laptop, it will indeed switch to onboard graphics when not in a 3d app to save energy.

If a pc, make sure your bios settings are correct. In my experience, onboard vga is usually disabled and the external graphics card is then the default. I've always had to enable it myself. (honestly it's not really necessary since you don't really win anything from doing so, I personally just like doing it cause OBS running on that GPU just works out better for me than NVENC)
    Anyway, you can accidentally set it so the 1060 is disabled but the onboard is enabled or the default or whatever. If anything, consider turning onboard off unless you really need that GPU to do something.
    Last edited by Sazzy; 07.10.20 at 23:23.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's preposterous
    Damnnnnn i mean wifi not my wife hahahahaha omg
    Last edited by sashiagustina; 12.10.20 at 13:23.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    • Almost no work
    • My parents are officially separated
    • I spent nearly all of my cash savings in having a tooth pulled today because it was causing immense, sharp pain. Looking for a nearby dentist that worked Sundays and then reaching the clinic on a rainy day without having slept or eaten anything, and while I felt like I was being stabbed in the mouth all the while, was as nice as it sounds. At least the tooth is gone now, and so is the pain. I asked about an implant (not that I'd be able to afford it anyway) and they told me we have to wait some four months for the bone to heal and regrow before thinking about it.

This month has been great, and it's not even over. Can't wait for November. Things will get better, they have to...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Just hang in there. If you're feeling down remember this that trees lose their leaves every year and still stand stall waiting for better days to come.
    ~cloud99
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Well, it's not like they have a lot of other choices... on the other side, trees have fewer responsibilities and a lower cost of living than most humans
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    • Almost no work
    • My parents are officially separated
    • I spent nearly all of my cash savings in having a tooth pulled today because it was causing immense, sharp pain. Looking for a nearby dentist that worked Sundays and then reaching the clinic on a rainy day without having slept or eaten anything, and while I felt like I was being stabbed in the mouth all the while, was as nice as it sounds. At least the tooth is gone now, and so is the pain. I asked about an implant (not that I'd be able to afford it anyway) and they told me we have to wait some four months for the bone to heal and regrow before thinking about it.

This month has been great, and it's not even over. Can't wait for November. Things will get better, they have to...
    Awww no :( At least the pain is gone.
    I feel like 2020 is pretty much the worst year since I've been born.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Awww no :( At least the pain is gone.
    Apparently my lower molars have three roots, something which is extremely rare in this region and they'd never seen before. This actually made the extraction process take longer, but at least I was able to provide an educational experience

I feel like 2020 is pretty much the worst year since I've been born.
    I feel you. This corona stuff is going to kill us even if it doesn't.
    Thanks

Oh I thought that was only for wisdom teeth.

And man you're telling me. I've always been kind of a loner and preferred not to keep too much company. But I've been living alone again lately and spending this year alone in my apt since March is starting to suck. Curfews and everything closed down again means I hardly see a real person anymore besides when I go out once every two weeks for grocery shopping. What is social interaction and what do hugs feel like?! I haven't touched another person since March haha
    Last edited by Sazzy; 28.10.20 at 00:45.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    So you're basically in full lockdown? We have curfew from 21pm-6am. Covid positive keep rising everyday here.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    And man you're telling me. I've always been kind of a loner and preferred not to keep too much company. But I've been living alone again lately and spending this year alone in my apt since March is starting to suck. Curfews and everything closed down again means I hardly see a real person anymore besides when I go out once every two weeks for grocery shopping. What is social interaction and what do hugs feel like?! I haven't touched another person since March haha
    I don't mind living on my own (it's certainly better than all the alternatives I've known), although sometimes things get boring. My mom used to visit every now and then, but she's now living in another house far away from the city, so not anymore. I've been meeting with one of my friends once a month, after he ignored all my messages and calls for the first half of the year

Well, thankfully we have the 2D world.

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    So you're basically in full lockdown? We have curfew from 21pm-6am. Covid positive keep rising everyday here.
    The first three months of lockdown, starting from late March, were very tough here. It was slowly relaxed since, but schools are still closed, as are businesses that require mass gatherings by definition (nightclubs, amusement parks) and a few others deemed non-essential (like love hotels, fufu).

Personally, I'm worried about the huge gap this will leave in education, which already wasn't in great shape to begin with... distance classes and homework are not a substitute for classrooms, and approximately half the students in the country don't have a computer or Internet access at home. That's not an old computer or slow connection, simply none at all.
    Thanks

Yeah basically the same here. They went hardcore first, then loosened their grip a bit and now the numbers are shooting up enormously and we're basically worse off than back in april.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    RIP Sean Connery

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54761824

Surprised the article doesn't mention Dragonheart, even in passing. Yeah, James Bond is cool, but not enough to completely opaque a dragon voiced by this legend.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (01.11.20) , cloud99 (01.11.20)

So sad; time to watch a movie! :(

He did some amazing stuff.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    More than James Bond, I remember him as father to Indiana Jones! That movie is so good!
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (02.11.20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 392 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast