Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    You see a pretty girl on the street. She is lost and requests your assistance.
    Do you:
    A) Do what Razor would do?
    B) Do what anon would do?
    C) Do what yoco would do?

Like we don't know the answer
    Pretty girls are my kryptonite
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

I should hook you up with a colleague of mine. you don't do what she says and she'll kill you, literary.
    At any rate, I would choose my option. The razor-man knows best.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    Bro, are you saying you have a pretty psycho female friend?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    I should hook you up with a colleague of mine. you don't do what she says and she'll kill you, literary.
    Sounds like the plot for a romantic comedy... and a good opportunity to learn why real life isn't a rom com (unless you adhere to the theory that we're all actors on a play).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    kryptonite
    Why was Superman debilitated by rocks from his home planet, it's as if I were knocked out by being near a floppy disk, it makes no sense.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Why was Superman debilitated by rocks from his home planet, it's as if I were knocked out by being near a floppy disk, it makes no sense.
    It's actually because Kryptonite is radioactive.

He is so invulnerable to other dangers that his comic book writers needed to come up with something that could be a serious threat to him. Since radiation is lethal to humans, the idea was that Kryptonian radiation would be lethal to Kryptonians.

The other forms of Kryptonite (other than the typical green one) expanded on the concept and provided new threats to challenge Superman in his stories.

So your statement only flies if that floppy was made from plutonium.. (It's probably also why Kryptonite glows green)

I also think a lot of people live under the false pretense that Krypton is fully made out of Kryptonite. Kryptonite (the green one) wasn't actually found on Krypton. It was produced during the explosion of Krypton. Superman (and, Kryptonians) have superpowers on Earth because of our yellow Sun (Krypton's Sun was red). Kryptonite blocks that ability.

Also: Depending on the rock and how hard I throw it, I can hurt you with it despite being an Earthling
    Last edited by Sazzy; 22.08.18 at 14:06.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (25.08.18) , yoco (22.08.18)

My thinking is that every person wears a mask
    The Japanese say you have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.

At any rate, I would choose my option. The razor-man knows best.
    WWRD: What would Razor Do?
    Last edited by Sazzy; 22.08.18 at 13:58.
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy
    The Japanese say you have three faces. The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family. The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.
    first and second face are based on the third
    third face is a role you learn during time and live with (in one lifetime)
    all 3 are materialistic roles, temporary, they change over time and they have an end - none of them can be called true, let alone truest because the true face is the exact opposite in all mentioned characteristics

nevertheless, if observed carefully, there is a hint regarding a fourth face of sorts (the original one from which the reflection comes)
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Sazzy (22.08.18)

Well, sad to say but things have changed. My long term firends have chose a different path, which i do not agree with. The money path, the "how to get more money by any means and screw everyone else". People suck man, and nothing will ever change that.
    Whenever I see people saying "i've got a lot of friends", it makes me wornder if they were ever in a situation where they needed friends. I suppose not, becasue if they did they would say lots but very few. But you know, I appreciate poeple that help themselves. My cousin was like this, he was never helped by anyone, and he made it on his own but now he will not help anyone. It's sort of a payback, "nobody helped me so why should I help them? " . When i found this out, I severed my relationship with him and haven't spoken to him in five years. He had a lot of masks, he needed them to get ahead in the world.

as to you slik, should you ever take the time to explain whatever it is you are preaching do let me know. I'm too old, too tired, and too screwed over to dash through your life riddles.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 22.08.18 at 21:09.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    It's actually because Kryptonite is radioactive.

He is so invulnerable to other dangers that his comic book writers needed to come up with something that could be a serious threat to him. Since radiation is lethal to humans, the idea was that Kryptonian radiation would be lethal to Kryptonians.
    This... makes sense Indeed, it's hard to write interesting plots for an (almost) invincible character. Or in other words, "when you're Superman, what's another victory?".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Whenever I see people saying "i've got a lot of friends", it makes me wornder if they were ever in a situation where they needed friends. I suppose not, becasue if they did they would say lots but very few.
    That reminds of people who try to hoard as many "friends" as possible on Facenook, they don't really know what friendship means. Mark Sucktheverg has devalued the meaning of that word
    Thanks

Hey anon, let's go on a scavenger hunt and find these sealed
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-I...-/223084158162 . Try to find them in your area.
    Thanks

So I hear that undergroundgamer has been dead for some time. Is there any other tracker that took its place?
    Last edited by Master Razor; 23.08.18 at 15:05.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor
    I'm too old, too tired, and too screwed over to dash through your life riddles.
    well, you have already met your match: the riddle of your own life - depending on your choices in life, you get closer to solving it or further away

Quote Originally Posted by anon
    Or in other words, "when you're Superman, what's another victory?".
    just like any intelligent person, he would have a duty to use his abilities to do good and help the world become a better place, it certainly needs all the help it can get - that is expected regardless whether one gets praise, recognition or gratitude as the result, regardless whether one has superpowers or barely any abilities
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 392 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast