Results 4,561 to 4,569 of 4569

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7586
    OMG, what is Youtube doing? Thumbnails are as big as my fakin phone!!! Any way to change this to old layout?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Here's something you don't see everyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss35736
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    OMG, what is Youtube doing? Thumbnails are as big as my fakin phone!!! Any way to change this to old layout?
    Adding &disable_polymer=true to the URL switches it back for a single page load. Changing your User-Agent for youtube.com to that of Chrome 49 on Windows XP (or anything old enough) enforces it for all pages.
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss35736
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    Here's something you don't see everyday.
    You aren't going to believe this shit, but just some hours ago I was thinking of you and how it had been more than a year since you said you'd be taking a break. Not to mention you were remembered several times here (I was asked in private too, but it's not like I had any privileged information to pass).

In any case, why don't you tell us everything you've been up to since 06.10.18 at 21:57
    "Come visit sometime, okay? We'll always be here for you. We... we all love you."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In any case, why don't you tell us everything you've been up to since 06.10.18 at 21:57
    My professional life is going very well. I became a programmer, and write code all day. At the preset I'm working in python and java. I've done some projects of which I am very proud. I try to learn as much computer science as possibe, without touching 3rd party frameworks. I try to get by on my own. And in my workplace, I am enouraged to do so, which is extremely rare nowadays. The hours are great, my boss is terrific, benefits are great (for where I live), colleagues are friendly and helpful. It's home.

My personal life is falling apart. I'm looking for an apartment because in the near future I may no longer have a roof over my head. Normally, I would just look for rent but looking for a place is not an easy thing to do. I Ihave social anxiety. Which means that anything outside of the virtual world is very hard for me to do: socializing, going to public places, having friends, finding a job, getting a place to live. All these things that are normal are actually hard for me. Changing your life suddenly is hell. New house, new wardrobe, new eating habbits. It's like you're reenetering the world.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss35736
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    My professional life is going very well. I became a programmer, and write code all day. At the preset I'm working in python and java. I've done some projects of which I am very proud. I try to learn as much computer science as possibe, without touching 3rd party frameworks. I try to get by on my own. And in my workplace, I am enouraged to do so, which is extremely rare nowadays. The hours are great, my boss is terrific, benefits are great (for where I live), colleagues are friendly and helpful. It's home.
    If we compare this single paragraph with pretty much every other work-related post you've written before, it's obvious that you've pulled a 180 here. Congratulations!

How did you find the job? Someone else's referral, or you just kept machinegunning CVs until you hit the spot? It's very well-deserved in either case.

My personal life is falling apart. I'm looking for an apartment because in the near future I may no longer have a roof over my head. Normally, I would just look for rent but looking for a place is not an easy thing to do. I Ihave social anxiety. Which means that anything outside of the virtual world is very hard for me to do: socializing, going to public places, having friends, finding a job, getting a place to live. All these things that are normal are actually hard for me. Changing your life suddenly is hell. New house, new wardrobe, new eating habbits. It's like you're reenetering the world.
    I've also been through this, and almost every bit of it was documented in this forum, so I know how it feels. Trust me, you can do it, and it will be worth it.
    Thanks

Master; I was very happy to read your message in the first half, but got sad during the second. Stay strong, keep going, one step at a time!

I ordered my motorcycle today btw! This is what I ended up getting

12 action 12.jpg
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (Yesterday) , Master Razor (Yesterday)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss35736
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I ordered my motorcycle today btw! This is what I ended up getting

12 action 12.jpg
    "Warning: empty road not included and sold separately"
    Thanks

You can't see it but he's coming up on a traffic jam off camera!
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

Page 305 of 305 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305