Page 323 of 392 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 5873

Thread: The Chat/Spam Thread

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    That really makes you feel old though, doesn't it?
    It's better not to think too much about that since there's nothing you can do anyway Furthermore, I decided two years ago that I didn't want to grow up anymore, so I'm still 25 and will be for the foreseeable future.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Also, it's my turn to post about corona.

https://aip.scitation.org/doi/10.1063/5.0022968
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-any-symptoms/

Ah, fuck. And the mortality rate was supposed to be what, 2%? I'm already dead.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by aip.scitation.org paper
    Several places across the world are experiencing a steep surge in COVID-19 infections. Face masks have become increasingly accepted as one of the most effective means for combating the spread of the disease when used in combination with social-distancing and frequent hand-washing.
    - as will be shown below, a steep surge of infections determined by a faulty PCR method causes erroneous conclusions
    - a temporary surge in infections regarding any currently active respiratory disease is quite normal - they all behave in a similar fashion
    - for the majority of commonly used face masks, the manufacturers themselves admit (on the product label) that they do not protect from COVID, if they even have this information displayed, which shows that what becomes 'increasingly accepted' does not equal 'safe'
    - naturally, they have no sources that prove these measures are successful for combating the spread of the disease, since no such studies have been made yet

in other words, the paper uses mere conjectures for its introductory statements, parroting the current globalist mainstream narrative about this disease, which has repeatedly been shown as problematic, lacking scientific evidence, plagued by corruption, showing ulterior political and financial motivation of key players in the field (WHO, Gates, national emergency boards, media, publicly featured mainstream scientists)

Quote Originally Posted by scientificamerican article
    COVID-19 Can Wreck Your Heart, Even if You Haven?t Had Any Symptoms
    if you don't have any symptoms, it is to be concluded that you are healthy
    mere presence of a virus does not equal disease, it may be dormant or already defeated

Myocarditis appears to result from the direct infection of the virus attacking the heart, or possibly as a consequence of the inflammation triggered by the body?s overly aggressive immune response.
    what is most commonly connected to such inflammation events? adverse reactions to vaccines

In The Lancet, doctors recently reported on an 11-year-old child with multisystem inflammatory syndrome (MIS-C)?a rare illness?who died of myocarditis and heart failure. At autopsy, pathologists were able to identify coronavirus particles present in the child?s cardiac tissue, helping to explain the virus? direct involvement in her death.
    sounds convincing, no?
    firstly, dying WITH a virus is not the same as dying FROM a virus, something they conveniently failed to establish here
    secondly, lets look at that Lancet report:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet report
    SARS-CoV-2 RNA was detected on a post-mortem nasopharyngeal swab and in cardiac and pulmonary tissues by real time RT-PCR using primers and probes set for E (envelope) gene.2
    Cycle threshold values for lung and heart samples were 35·6 and 36·0, respectively, suggesting a low viral load in both organs.
    it appears that they used the PCR method to determine the Coronavirus presence, even though
    - it gives 50-80% of false positives,
    - it cannot distinguish between COVID Coronavirus and the common Cold or Flu or other Coronaviruses, and
    - the inventor of this method himself said it cannot be used for this particular purpose
    - it can be easily abused to manufacture desired (positive) results by increasing the cycling values

Wear a mask, social distance, avoid large gatherings, and spend more time in the great outdoors. I would echo the advice of J.N.: ?Be careful. Just don?t get the virus in the beginning.? As of today, it?s still the best defense we?ve got.
    out of all these suggestions only the one regarding 'spending more time in the great outdoors' may be considered sound advice

as Professor Wittkowski [35 years of experience in epidemiology, interviewed on the 'Perspectives on the Pandemic' show] already concluded a few months ago: there is no medically valid reason to artificially slow down a respiratory disease and keep it active within the population for longer periods of time - the best thing to do is let it run its course in 4+ weeks, build up herd immunity, protect the elderly and the fragile [immune compromised] during this period and thus avoid unnecessary deaths, avoid a 2nd wave, not to mention the disastrous economic consequences (like the current global crisis)

for full interview link and a short summary see:

https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...l=1#post357451
    Last edited by slikrapid; 04.09.20 at 21:57.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430

They really look cute in everything they do.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    BiglyBT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 6/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    whether masks are effective for COVID-19 prevention is hard to say yet on rigorous academic level, but on personal level, better safe than sorry.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bVzry3.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	196.6 KB 
ID:	20733
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (09.09.20)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Quote Originally Posted by H265 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1bVzry3.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	196.6 KB 
ID:	20733
    this has to be fake, right? They're not that stupid to tweet something like this????
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Unfortunately it's real...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnareyouOK
    masks..., but on personal level, better safe than sorry.
    they are not safe, especially not when using them for extended periods of time, when reusing them too often or using them while performing more demanding physical activities - masks are to be avoided whenever possible
    in other words, not safe and quite possibly sorry

Quote Originally Posted by VA
    They're not that stupid to tweet something like this????
    Unfortunately it's real...
    this is the kind of propaganda they are paid to spread around
    when they speak of equality, it means equally enslaved, exploited masses under a dictatorship of a corrupt international globalist cabal (NWO) - think Leninist or Stalinist Soviet Union in disguise or current China or North Korea on steroids of evilness

notice how all trustworthy religions are supporting a moral patriarchy, confirming that this type of system is divinely ordained as proper for humanity - naturally, males (as well as females) are expected to uphold all required religious injunctions, otherwise they end up becoming sources of disturbance in the society

obvious examples of such large scale disturbances are misdeeds of the immoral NWO patriarchs, who are responsible for WWI and WWII, multinational corporate greed, usurious financial system, spreading of gender ideology, materialistic propaganda, communism, freemasonry, zionism, enslavement of 3rd world countries, global terrorism, various revolutions, genocidal activities, plandemics, mass vaccination, sterilization, GMO, chemtrails; murdering, poisoning the human population, as well as other living beings, the environment and many other perversions during this era
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (21.09.20) , H265 (10.09.20)

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Hello Covid-survivors! Im too still alive
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    We're all dead, we just don't know it yet.

Hi
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Is this some "Lost" shit?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    I have no idea, I never watched Lost. All I know is that it was about some dudes on an island and there was this number sequence which was important for some reason. Also, one of said dudes was originally handicapped, but could walk just fine?
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Don't bother watching. First season is great, everything else is garbage. The end is so stupid!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Let me guess, they vomited mystery, red herrings and symbolism throughout the series, and then failed to live up to the hype they built?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 323 of 392 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast