mRatio 5.4.1

Developer Last Online: Aug 2017 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 108485
      Released: 26.12.13 Last Update: 11.07.15 Installs: 277
    2. No support by the author
      • Free for all
      • Translations

Special Thanks:
      To everyone that in any way helped the development of mRatio.

Translations:
      Arabic - Cheatos
      Bulgarian - DJ-DOGGY
      Chinese Simplified - Peepin
      Deutsch - Pliplo
      French - MrThredzIII
      Hungarian - marfoldi
      Italian - MacGyver
      Portuguese - The248
      Romanian - Master Razor
      Russian - Mramor
      Slovak - Remy
      Spanish - Anon
      Turkish - BANAKOMA

Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2

Changelog:
      Version 5.4.1
      • Fixed - Problem generating peerids. (reported)

Version 5.4
      • Added - "-startall" command line option (starts all torrents) (requested)
      • Added - Total upload/download on selected list items. (requested)
      • Added - Change multiple torrents announce at once on the add wizard. (requested)

• Changed - New emulation clients now use regular expressions.

• Fixed - "The given key was not present in the dictionary." bug. (reported)
      • Fixed - Memory reader detecting wrong build version. (reported)
      • Fixed - "Unable to write to a closed TextWriter ." (reported)

Spoiler Complete changelog:
      Version 5.2
      • Added - Russian language - Mramor
      • Added - Mono support. (requested)
      • Added - Multiple torrent deletion on the add dialog. (requested)
      • Added - Support for ipv6 (requested)(needs testing)

• Changed - Speeds are now inputted on kB/s instead of B/s. (requested)

• Fixed - Unable to add some specific torrents. (reported)
      • Fixed - Reading Windows 8 as Windows NT. (reported)
      • Fixed - Memory reader not correctly identifying uTorrent builds. (reported)
      • Fixed - "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." bug. (reported)
      • Fixed - Generating a wrong hash in some torrents. (reported)
      • Fixed - A few list related string not being translated. (reported)
      • Fixed - Timers on the advanced dialog no getting properly applied. (reported)
      • Fixed - Some issues regarding memory reader. (reported)

Version 5.0.3
      • Added - CTRL+A selects all items on the list (requested)

• Fixed - mRatio crashing when erasing textbox's (reported)

Version 5.0.2
      • Added - 4 new themes (Black, Blue, Green, Orange)
      • Added - Added command line support: -start {torrent_hash} -delay {seconds} (requested)
      • Added - Boss-Key functionality (requested)
      • Added - Support for uTorrent Accept-Language parameter (requested)
      • Added - New main window torrent list, up to twice as fast, requires less memory and processing power
      • Added - Encrypted bug reporting (only mRatio coder can decode the data)
      • Added - French translation by MrThredzIII
      • Added - Option "Use safer upload and download speed limits." = upload speed: 256KB/s / download speed: 5MB/s
      • Added - mR will now automaticly clear old bugs from the log file
      • Added - Other minor functions/options

• Changed - memory reader will show PID when there's more than one process with the same name (suggested)
      • Changed - not waiting on javaversion if you don't use azureus (suggested)
      • Changed - overall improvement on Memory Reader, faster, safer, easier to work with
      • Changed - overall reestructure of dialogs, now more user friendly
      • Changed - new overall icons
      • Changed - new application icon
      • Changed - user defined values are now displayed differently
      • Changed - new way of showing speed, size and time
      • Changed - overall improvement on existing code

• Fixed - hd-bits.ro error (reported)
      • Fixed - Not accepting https when changing tracker

• Removed - ManagedUPnP dll
      • Removed - ObjectListView dll
      • Removed - Option to disable bug logging (relevant bugs are always logged)

Need updated client files?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/f273/

Want to create your own client files?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35046

"Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream" error
      Windows Vista and above: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34407 for a fix.
      Windows XP: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33804 for a possible fix.

"Object reference not set...", "A call to SSPI failed", "Input string was not in a correct format", "Bencode data is incorrect" errors
      Windows Vista and above: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34407 for a fix.
      Windows XP: unfortunately, no solution is available at the moment.

Want to translate mRatio?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=25134

[1-Step tutorial] How to get a lot of thanks:
      - Hide some text pretending to be the password for the rar file.

If you clicked Thanks awaiting for a password in here then my tutorial works, if not, your support it's welcome.

• All reported bugs have been fixed.
        If you find ANY new bug please report it so that it can be fixed.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss95
    Man u Guys r Awesome Finally a new Version
    Thaxx for everything u guys do
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19

Smile OK, thanks a lot.

@The248: Oh, being clear, I, by no mean, complain about this useful tool. I just ask question by curiosity. This's very useful tool that you provide us for free and I really appreciated all of you. If I sounds like complain, then it's my bad English communication, sorry about that.

You mean when you click on a column it doesn't sort automatically?
    Clicking on the column "Name" will instantaneously sort it ascending/descending, if it doesn't do that then we need to analyze whats the problem. (bare in mind that if you have groups, it will sort based on each group)
    Yes, my case, click on column "Name" doesn't sort it automatically in realtime. If I type in search field or turn-off mR and then turn it on, it'll display correctly, but not when I click it at the moment. And right-click column, and choose ascending/descending doesn't work neither.

Yes I see the new group display in version 5.03. And it's surely better way to display things.
    It's a behavior since that feature exists, i'll make it center aligned on the next version.
    Oh, so it suppose to do that from beginning? OK, I'm fine with it. You don't have to change anything. I'm just fine.
    Although this is not the optimal way to do it, it's the more reliable.
    Also this action it's going to be made very few times, likely the first time when you customize it at your way, witch for the majority of the people it's going to be with <10 torrents and they ain't going to notice any delay.

This may sound that the current list it's worse than the previous but trust me it's easily more than 30% faster where it matters, your cpu and memory will certainly agree with me.
    Yes, I agree everything you said. I believe this giving better performance in general. And repositioning column isn't a action that I do often, I just do it first time and leave it there. I believe all your explanations. Thanks for answers.

---------- Post Merged at 10:27 ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 ----------

Another thing, when I type random text in search/filter input field and erase them, sometime mR crashs. Especially after I rearrange torrents list by column and type random text as a workaround.

The faster/heavier I type/erase the more chance mR crash itself. I notice 4.5 more stable/reliable than in this input field. But it's not a big issue, I just don't touch the search field, I guess it'll be fine.
    Last edited by phuochalan; 06.01.14 at 05:39. Reason: typo
    Thanks

The248 are you consider change speed values from Bytes to kilo Bytes ? I think nobody seeds with speeds below 1kB/s and those big numbers isnt helpfull either for example if you want to seed with 50kB/s you must type 51400 instead of just 50, or if you want to download with speed of 1.4MB you must type 1500000 instead of 1400 thats annoing. Or maybe if you still think that inserting values in Bytes is better, could you add option in setting where we can change that to kB ?

I think it sould be same like in uTorrent with all values with kB/s not B/s.
    Last edited by czullo; 06.01.14 at 14:16.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.01.14) , mmmmm (06.01.14)

Another thing, when I type random text in search/filter input field and erase them, sometime mR crashs. Especially after I rearrange torrents list by column and type random text as a workaround.
    upgrade to the last version of mR

@cuzullo: I second this, and it can be like text edit beside a menu of kb,Mb values which will work as the multiplier of 1024.
    Last edited by Lucius; 06.01.14 at 14:01.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

muie (29.01.14)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    upgrade to the last version of mR
    Already on version 5.03 when I visit this forum yesterday. I didn't know about 5.02 when it came out. md5 for *.exe - F65D332C1F48BB93D70D73B477A3DBBA
    But not really a big deal.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phuochalan View Post
    Yes, my case, click on column "Name" doesn't sort it automatically in realtime. If I type in search field or turn-off mR and then turn it on, it'll display correctly, but not when I click it at the moment. And right-click column, and choose ascending/descending doesn't work neither.

The faster/heavier I type/erase the more chance mR crash itself. I notice 4.5 more stable/reliable than in this input field. But it's not a big issue, I just don't touch the search field, I guess it'll be fine.
    Make sure you have .net framework 2.0 (in doubt just download it and install it)
    Make sure you are running mRatio 5.0.3
    Then any crash will save data on mRatioLog.txt, send me that info.

Quote Originally Posted by czullo View Post
    The248 are you consider change speed values from Bytes to kilo Bytes ? I think nobody seeds with speeds below 1kB/s and those big numbers isnt helpfull either for example if you want to seed with 50kB/s you must type 51400 instead of just 50, or if you want to download with speed of 1.4MB you must type 1500000 instead of 1400 thats annoing. Or maybe if you still think that inserting values in Bytes is better, could you add option in setting where we can change that to kB ?

I think it sould be same like in uTorrent with all values with kB/s not B/s.
    I'll make something happen.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

muie (29.01.14) , czullo (07.01.14) , Lucius (07.01.14) , anon (07.01.14)

P2P Client
    utorent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    What is the best upload and download figure ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dorukhan View Post
    There is no perfect method, there is logical method for specific tracker, so it depends on which tracker we're talking about and using logical download/upload speeds.

PS: the magical rule here, don't be greedy and you'll always be safe xD
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

iDVS (06.07.15) , muie (29.01.14)

Quote Originally Posted by dorukhan View Post
    I use max upload speed given by my ISP per tracker. And im fine since 2007 :)
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (07.01.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss47
    The problem that I've found at 502 version is;
    When you had selected more than one torrent and set the time of speed randomizer then click apply, It's not apply. It shows an hour remaining although I chose 5 min. You have to select torrent one by one and reset It's timer by clicking the button. When you do that the time setting applies. If I cannot explain, basically the problem is the time reseter button does not appears when multiple torrents are selected.

-------
    First time when I added the torrents and did what I mentioned above I encountered the problem. One by one, I set the all torrents' time to any minute then reseted. I can now change the settings of multiple torrents. It seems okay nwo.
    Last edited by Leviathan; 07.01.14 at 13:58.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Hi.i have noticed when i use memory reader that i can have different keys and peerid on different torrents from the same tracker.it safe to run with different keys on the same tracker?
    Last edited by roa193; 07.01.14 at 15:19.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roa193 View Post
    Hi.i have noticed when i use memory reader that i can have different keys and peerid on different torrents from the same tracker.it safe to run with different keys on the same tracker?
    It doesn't related with the tracker, it's related to the client you're emulating, There is a client that has approach of using the same PeedId with all the torrents at the same session, something like that.
    So, it depends on your client not the tracker.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

muie (29.01.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    The248 (Coder)..I want you to add these things ..please..in mRatio

If i select more than one torrent ..i want to use waffles method to all this torrent..of course with the same
    options that i select it when i click waffles method at the first..not when i click waffels method just for one torrent
    and if i want another torrent i need to click it..1 after 1 !! ..

Another thing..if i add 5 torrents..i click on multiple files..then at the torrent list..i want to select more than one..
    use ctrl or by select by mouse..i want to remove 2 torrents..i don't want to click it..1 after 1 !!..
    if i have more than 5 torrents like 20 torrents..i want to remove 7 torrents..I have to click one then click remove
    then click another torrent then click remove.....!! i have to do this 7 times..so i want to select all torrents and remove it by one click right !!!

Please do this for me..Thank you The248 for development this app..:)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tattah View Post
    It doesn't related with the tracker, it's related to the client you're emulating, There is a client that has approach of using the same PeedId with all the torrents at the same session, something like that.
    So, it depends on your client not the tracker.
    So it is safe to run with different peerid on the same tracker?i'm running uTorrent.Thanks.
    Last edited by roa193; 07.01.14 at 18:46.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roa193 View Post
    So it is safe to run with different peerid on the same tracker?i'm running uTorrent.Thanks.
    uTorrent uses the same peerid for all torrents and it doesn't change either when you restart it after stopping.

Look, All this staff like what you're talking about being handled while building the client file that has been built specially for you utorrent's build, So of course you're safe and you have just focus on choosing the right download/upload speeds and let the coder of mR concerns about staff like that xD.
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

(19.01.22) , iDVS (06.07.15) , roa193 (07.01.14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 135 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast