mRatio 5.4.1

Developer Last Online: Aug 2017 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 108922
      Released: 26.12.13 Last Update: 11.07.15 Installs: 277
    2. No support by the author
      • Free for all
      • Translations

Special Thanks:
      To everyone that in any way helped the development of mRatio.

Translations:
      Arabic - Cheatos
      Bulgarian - DJ-DOGGY
      Chinese Simplified - Peepin
      Deutsch - Pliplo
      French - MrThredzIII
      Hungarian - marfoldi
      Italian - MacGyver
      Portuguese - The248
      Romanian - Master Razor
      Russian - Mramor
      Slovak - Remy
      Spanish - Anon
      Turkish - BANAKOMA

Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2

Changelog:
      Version 5.4.1
      • Fixed - Problem generating peerids. (reported)

Version 5.4
      • Added - "-startall" command line option (starts all torrents) (requested)
      • Added - Total upload/download on selected list items. (requested)
      • Added - Change multiple torrents announce at once on the add wizard. (requested)

• Changed - New emulation clients now use regular expressions.

• Fixed - "The given key was not present in the dictionary." bug. (reported)
      • Fixed - Memory reader detecting wrong build version. (reported)
      • Fixed - "Unable to write to a closed TextWriter ." (reported)

Spoiler Complete changelog:
      Version 5.2
      • Added - Russian language - Mramor
      • Added - Mono support. (requested)
      • Added - Multiple torrent deletion on the add dialog. (requested)
      • Added - Support for ipv6 (requested)(needs testing)

• Changed - Speeds are now inputted on kB/s instead of B/s. (requested)

• Fixed - Unable to add some specific torrents. (reported)
      • Fixed - Reading Windows 8 as Windows NT. (reported)
      • Fixed - Memory reader not correctly identifying uTorrent builds. (reported)
      • Fixed - "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." bug. (reported)
      • Fixed - Generating a wrong hash in some torrents. (reported)
      • Fixed - A few list related string not being translated. (reported)
      • Fixed - Timers on the advanced dialog no getting properly applied. (reported)
      • Fixed - Some issues regarding memory reader. (reported)

Version 5.0.3
      • Added - CTRL+A selects all items on the list (requested)

• Fixed - mRatio crashing when erasing textbox's (reported)

Version 5.0.2
      • Added - 4 new themes (Black, Blue, Green, Orange)
      • Added - Added command line support: -start {torrent_hash} -delay {seconds} (requested)
      • Added - Boss-Key functionality (requested)
      • Added - Support for uTorrent Accept-Language parameter (requested)
      • Added - New main window torrent list, up to twice as fast, requires less memory and processing power
      • Added - Encrypted bug reporting (only mRatio coder can decode the data)
      • Added - French translation by MrThredzIII
      • Added - Option "Use safer upload and download speed limits." = upload speed: 256KB/s / download speed: 5MB/s
      • Added - mR will now automaticly clear old bugs from the log file
      • Added - Other minor functions/options

• Changed - memory reader will show PID when there's more than one process with the same name (suggested)
      • Changed - not waiting on javaversion if you don't use azureus (suggested)
      • Changed - overall improvement on Memory Reader, faster, safer, easier to work with
      • Changed - overall reestructure of dialogs, now more user friendly
      • Changed - new overall icons
      • Changed - new application icon
      • Changed - user defined values are now displayed differently
      • Changed - new way of showing speed, size and time
      • Changed - overall improvement on existing code

• Fixed - hd-bits.ro error (reported)
      • Fixed - Not accepting https when changing tracker

• Removed - ManagedUPnP dll
      • Removed - ObjectListView dll
      • Removed - Option to disable bug logging (relevant bugs are always logged)

Need updated client files?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/f273/

Want to create your own client files?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35046

"Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream" error
      Windows Vista and above: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34407 for a fix.
      Windows XP: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33804 for a possible fix.

"Object reference not set...", "A call to SSPI failed", "Input string was not in a correct format", "Bencode data is incorrect" errors
      Windows Vista and above: see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34407 for a fix.
      Windows XP: unfortunately, no solution is available at the moment.

Want to translate mRatio?
      See http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=25134

[1-Step tutorial] How to get a lot of thanks:
      - Hide some text pretending to be the password for the rar file.

If you clicked Thanks awaiting for a password in here then my tutorial works, if not, your support it's welcome.

• All reported bugs have been fixed.
        If you find ANY new bug please report it so that it can be fixed.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    As said in the post immediately above yours, pretending to be a seedbox with mRatio is a bad idea. Pretending to be a seedbox with mRatio when you have an actual seedbox is simply cringeworthy.

Will make it soon.

Make sure you...
    • run mRatio as administrator
    • haven't renamed uTorrent's executable from utorrent.exe
    • have at least one active torrent (ideally more)
    • have bt.randomize_peer_id set to false in the advanced settings

1.9.1 isn't even the last version in the 1.9.x series, which has known bugs in its emulation (see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=355881), so consider that a near miss indeed. Also see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=34407 and http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=33029.
    Okay I will wait for the client. Why did you post a link of ratiomaster plus 2.1. Is it better and safer than mRatio 5.4.1?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

What a great plot twist... but here's another. Absolutely anyone can have the "information about seedbox" you posted. Just load a torrent with lots of them and copy it from your client's peer list Anyway, for the sake of argument, let's see what you would need to achieve your goal.
    • Run an HTTP proxy on a seedbox or datacenter IP - which no, using "IP/hostname to report to tracker" won't replicate.
    • Bind to the TCP port you're using for mRatio on the same box, by running something like `nc -Lnzp 51026' remotely.
    • Install mRatio Fixer, then configure the proxy you set up in step 1 as an upstream in config.yaml.
    • Use a client emulation commonly associated with seedboxes, like rTorrent or Deluge (optional but fitting).

If you manage to do all of this, you'll have your own "mRatio seedbox"... which can still get caught if you make stupid mistakes or the tracker has good detection scripts, because you're still cheating after all.
    I have downloaded mRatio fixer 7. How to configure config.yaml?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by qianbx View Post
    The tracker returned the following failure reason: Invalid peer_id (21 - -UT2210-%16b5%CB%C2%AD%8E%27%06%87C%5E%C3)
    Well, that is invalid (length 21, should be 20) and also looks nothing like a real uTorrent peer_id. What client file and tracker are you using? Memory reader? mRatio Fixer? Any programs like Shadowsocks, PowerTunnel or GoodbyeDPI that manipulate requests to evade filtering systems?

Another question,if i setup the proxy(such like 127.0.0.1:8080)first,and now i want to cancel this proxy.only i can do is to be deleted this torrent and add it again without proxy.Is there any easier way to modify it directly?
    If you're familiar with bencoding, a way to mass-edit .mRSave files is detailed at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359303, but in this scenario you want to do the opposite of that: find the proxy settings and wipe them. Unless you have many torrents, however, removing and readding is just easier.

Quote Originally Posted by suicideLEOPARD View Post
    Why did you post a link of ratiomaster plus 2.1.
    Just in case you weren't aware of it

Quote Originally Posted by Suvajit56 View Post
    I have downloaded mRatio fixer 7. How to configure config.yaml?
    You should refer to the mitmproxy 4.0.4 documentation for that. Also, your proxy must support the CONNECT method and allow it on non-443 ports (for trackers that use those), because HTTP-only proxies won't work on HTTPS trackers, and SOCKS is not supported as upstream at all... unless you use Proxifier or SocksCap to chain the mitmproxy.--- process And make sure to secure your proxy, or else botnets and IoT search engines will find it in a few hours.

Also, don't blame me or this forum if you get banned even after doing everything right.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

suicideLEOPARD (12.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Well, that is invalid (length 21, should be 20) and also looks nothing like a real uTorrent peer_id. What client file and tracker are you using? Memory reader? mRatio Fixer? Any programs like Shadowsocks, PowerTunnel or GoodbyeDPI that manipulate requests to evade filtering systems?

If you're familiar with bencoding, a way to mass-edit .mRSave files is detailed at http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=359303, but in this scenario you want to do the opposite of that: find the proxy settings and wipe them. Unless you have many torrents, however, removing and readding is just easier.
    Firest question,if i close mRatio Fixer it would be better,but some tracker(such like FRDS),must using mRatio Fixer,or it can't be work

Second question,Unfortunately,I'm seeding more 2K torrent,so if i removing and readding,it would be a large project
    Thanks

How to change Listening port and Proxy in mRatio fixer?

---------- Post Merged at 10:40 ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 ----------

What a great plot twist... but here's another. Absolutely anyone can have the "information about seedbox" you posted. Just load a torrent with lots of them and copy it from your client's peer list Anyway, for the sake of argument, let's see what you would need to achieve your goal.
    • Run an HTTP proxy on a seedbox or datacenter IP - which no, using "IP/hostname to report to tracker" won't replicate.
    • Bind to the TCP port you're using for mRatio on the same box, by running something like `nc -Lnzp 51026' remotely.
    • Install mRatio Fixer, then configure the proxy you set up in step 1 as an upstream in config.yaml.
    • Use a client emulation commonly associated with seedboxes, like rTorrent or Deluge (optional but fitting).

If you manage to do all of this, you'll have your own "mRatio seedbox"... which can still get caught if you make stupid mistakes or the tracker has good detection scripts, because you're still cheating after all.
    "Install mRatio Fixer, then configure the proxy you set up in step 1 as an upstream in config.yaml"
    how to change or configure listening port and proxy In mRation fixer 7?
    Thanks

Make sure you...
    • run mRatio as administrator
    • haven't renamed uTorrent's executable from utorrent.exe
    • have at least one active torrent (ideally more)
    • have bt.randomize_peer_id set to false in the advanced settings
    Im still getting the error that says that no torrent found using utorrent build 45852. I followed all the instructions you have told me. By active torrent do you mean in mratio or utorrent? Because I have about 30 active seeding torrents. Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 17:33 ---------- Previous Post was at 16:59 ----------

Also, I got it to work. However, when I start to upload a torrent in mratio, it shows up as leeching on the torrenting website. Is there any way to set the torrent in mratio as 100% completed, because I can't find a setting to change it.

---------- Post Merged at 17:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 17:33 ----------

I found the option to set is as seeding too, no worries. Also, do you reckon there is a lower chance of getting caught if you are seeding 30 other torrents legally, next to the illegal?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Second question,Unfortunately,I'm seeding more 2K torrent,so if i removing and readding,it would be a large project
    Get familiar with how bencoding works (see http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=4641) and then you'll be able to use the Notepad++ method. I think it's basically a matter of setting the proxy type to 0 and deleting the other values, but I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvajit56 View Post
    "Install mRatio Fixer, then configure the proxy you set up in step 1 as an upstream in config.yaml"
    how to change or configure listening port and proxy In mRation fixer 7?
    Don't take it personally, but if you need to ask the same question thrice, you probably shouldn't attempt this.

Quote Originally Posted by suicideLEOPARD View Post
    do you reckon there is a lower chance of getting caught if you are seeding 30 other torrents legally, next to the illegal?
    Unfortunately, things don't work that way. Cheating is mostly detected via scripts that warn staff when one or more thresholds of suspicious activity are reached. Moderators aren't going to check your account and think "this torrent looks weird, but the other 'x' ones he's seeding a lot are fine, so I'll let it go"; they're going to base their decision on the "weird" one(s) alone, especially considering that 1. fake seeding is trivial to perform and very difficult to detect, 2. there are certain indicators like malformed announces or implausibly high speeds that essentially guarantee cheating (not a problem with mRatio if used correctly, however).

In other words, you only need to screw up once to potentially lose your account, and torrents where you didn't cheat or didn't get caught cheating don't have any influence on that. Make sure all of them look "legal" and you'll be fine.
    Thanks

I am not too pro to use mitmproxy. I am not computer expert or Client mode maker expert. You were telling me all of this are difficult to me especially for mitmproxy documentation process .That's why I am asking if You can you guide me in easier way or step by step or any tutorial link that will help me. Thank You
    Last edited by Suvajit56; 15.03.21 at 08:14.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Hi @anon,

Is it possible to modify mRatio in some way so trackers report correct information?
    For example one of my trackers doesn't report the number of seeds, only peers.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    How to change client with multiple torrent?
    Thanks

How to change client with multiple torrent?
    select all torrents then advance then Change emulation then select your client and so on , i also urge you to look at every parts of this software for your own good in your free time as this is something you can just find by looking with few mouse clicks
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

anon (19.03.21)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by schvifty View Post
    Is it possible to modify mRatio in some way so trackers report correct information?
    For example one of my trackers doesn't report the number of seeds, only peers.
    Firstly, if the tracker doesn't have the ability to report this information at all, there's nothing that can be done about that. The only way would be to connect to every peer and "classify" them (assuming the tracker gives you 100% of the swarm and everyone is connectable), and ratio tools don't connect to peers by definition.

Secondly, there's a bug in mRatio that causes this data to be parsed incorrectly when it doesn't come from scraping, making the information displayed useless and the "stop fake upload if there are less than 'x' peers" feature unreliable... not that it would be bulletproof otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    select all torrents then advance then Change emulation then select your client and so on , i also urge you to look at every parts of this software for your own good in your free time as this is something you can just find by looking with few mouse clicks
    One caveat: the torrents you want to edit must be stopped. Can't swap your car's engine while you're still driving it

Agree completely with the last part, by the way...
    Thanks

One caveat: the torrents you want to edit must be stopped. Can't swap your car's engine while you're still driving it
    Ah. well i would have expected that he would learn it by himself! but instructions unclear failure may occur and that failure may or may not teach him.
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 19.03.21 at 10:33.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Well, I wanted to preemptively avoid a "why is the 'Change Emulation' button unusable" post... which my experience says is more likely
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    OH,I know,must stop it first
    Last edited by qianbx; 19.03.21 at 13:20.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 124 of 135 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast