Thread: Help NEEDED badly!

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59

Wink Help NEEDED badly!

Hello Sb-I! I am under problem which i cannot slove it my self so i come asking you experience folks.
    ratio-less tracker requires no cheating i understand but the client i am using is Vuze and it's supposedly banned on this ratio-less tracker which will not let me download the torrent i want...i don't want to raise my ratio...

so i want to know how to go about doing this? i have followed annon's tutorial here
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781

but i am stuck at section 10a,b,c...honestly i have never used this mod before, i have always just used shu or hellwich just reporting as not downloading but now this tracker wont let me use vuze!

any help appreciated majorly!

Thanks
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39469
    ratio-less tracker requires no cheating i understand

the client i am using is Vuze and it's supposedly banned on this ratio-less tracker

i don't want to raise my ratio...
    What does "supposedly" mean, is it banned or not? In the former case, what's stopping you from simply using a different client for them?

PS: don't bother with my tutorial. The parts you need to read for this particular case are highly outdated, and I don't have the time or will to rewrite those.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    What does "supposedly" mean, is it banned or not? In the former case, what's stopping you from simply using a different client for them?

PS: don't bother with my tutorial. The parts you need to read for this particular case are highly outdated, and I don't have the time or will to rewrite those.

It means they told me it's banned but i have used it for altest couple of months... and all of sudden i was getting tracker not supported error...so i looked around the forms and asked around and even on their FAQ's Vuze or Azureus is not allowed client but in fact i have used it up until like 2 week back.

and using different client will show me d/l and not having enough speed will hurt and i get limited bandwidth so i cannot keep client open all day. so switching to another client will not work unless other client has some kind of cheat like hellwich/shu mod where it reports me not having d/l anyting!

also where can i learn how to use the Extreme Mod.....? i just want to have 2 settings 1. Spoof fake client and report no dl or upload....so i dont loose my ratio and get kicked for not sharing for period of time!

---------- Post Merged at 21:20 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:02 ----------

Another question can i use perfect spoof without putting id or generating new one with rm? safely? to spoof utorrnet in 10a of anon's tutorial!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss512
    no dl or up report is at this tutorial http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    point 15a

spoof fake client are points 10a 10b 10c read the describtion to know how to get the values
    you should know what clients allowed at the tracker you use and choose to spoof it at Extreme Mod
    this mini tutorial about using memory reader http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13739 explaining how to get the custom peer_id from real client like utorrent to put it at Extreme Mod then the tracker will be reported that you use utorrent while you actually use Extreme Mod
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    Quote Originally Posted by illusive View Post
    no dl or up report is at this tutorial http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    point 15a

spoof fake client are points 10a 10b 10c read the describtion to know how to get the values
    you should know what clients allowed at the tracker you use and choose to spoof it at Extreme Mod
    this mini tutorial about using memory reader http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13739 explaining how to get the custom peer_id from real client like utorrent to put it at Extreme Mod then the tracker will be reported that you use utorrent while you actually use Extreme Mod

Let me rephrase my last question...what if i want to use non uTorrent to take report to to tracker like let's say BitTornado latest version...do i need to use memory reader and custom id's ?

and i now utorrent related question...i have tried tutorial but i cannot get RM!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39469
    and using different client will show me d/l and not having enough speed will hurt and i get limited bandwidth so i cannot keep client open all day. so switching to another client will not work unless other client has some kind of cheat like hellwich/shu mod where it reports me not having d/l anyting!

Spoof fake client and report no dl or upload....so i dont loose my ratio and get kicked for not sharing for period of time!
    I don't get it. You said above that this place has no ratios and you didn't want to cheat, only evade the Vuze ban. Now you say you want to use "no report" to avoid decreasing your ratio and getting banned for it.

Another question can i use perfect spoof without putting id or generating new one with rm? safely? to spoof utorrnet in 10a of anon's tutorial!
    As I said before, my tutorial is highly outdated in this regard. Custom IDs are still a possibility, but not necessary or even recommended as the mod can generate fully compliant ones by itself. Also, choosing the client and version from a hardcoded, pre-defined list is a thing of the past. Client files are used to potentially emulate any client, but you are expected to write the one you need if it's not available.

Just use the search engine and do some reading.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    I don't get it. You said above that this place has no ratios and you didn't want to cheat, only evade the Vuze ban. Now you say you want to use "no report" to avoid decreasing your ratio and getting banned for it.

As I said before, my tutorial is highly outdated in this regard. Custom IDs are still a possibility, but not necessary or even recommended as the mod can generate fully compliant ones by itself. Also, choosing the client and version from a hardcoded, pre-defined list is a thing of the past. Client files are used to potentially emulate any client, but you are expected to write the one you need if it's not available.

Just use the search engine and do some reading.
    thanks for reply anon...forget me getting negative ratio....since there is no ratio but i had always used no up and down report setting with version that is approved on client in properties files. so what i meant was i don't want client to find out what i dl or even report and count against h&r system that's all!

anyways moving on to MAIN topic about perfect spoof! I Understand it's outdated. could u please explain in little easier wording for someone who has little or no knowledge of this mod since i am learning to use it for first time...so can i just pick a client like utorrent from drop down and version and it will report it so to client?
    or i can choose any client in .properties files and put version number like shu mod? for utorrent and it will do so?

if not then what am i looking for to search and read? if u can point me in direction or just show me how to use just this little portion of this mod i will truly appricatie it.....

Thanks anon
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    I think he wants to evade the seeding time rule too .

---------- Post Merged at 15:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 15:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCode View Post
    thanks for reply anon...forget me getting negative ratio....since there is no ratio but i had always used no up and down report setting with version that is approved on client in properties files. so what i meant was i don't want client to find out what i dl or even report and count against h&r system that's all!

anyways moving on to MAIN topic about perfect spoof! I Understand it's outdated. could u please explain in little easier wording for someone who has little or no knowledge of this mod since i am learning to use it for first time...so can i just pick a client like utorrent from drop down and version and it will report it so to client?
    or i can choose any client in .properties files and put version number like shu mod? for utorrent and it will do so?

if not then what am i looking for to search and read? if u can point me in direction or just show me how to use just this little portion of this mod i will truly appricatie it.....

Thanks anon
    I think its better for you to use userenity
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (09.11.13)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    I think he wants to evade the seeding time rule too .

---------- Post Merged at 15:41 ---------- Previous Post was at 15:39 ----------

Thanks for suggestion and answering anon's question...yes i want to avoid seeding time rule and i dont want to learn whole new mod...so if somone can answer my question would be great?

"anyways moving on to MAIN topic about perfect spoof! I Understand it's outdated. could u please explain in little easier wording for someone who has little or no knowledge of this mod since i am learning to use it for first time...so can i just pick a client like utorrent from drop down and version and it will report it so to client?
    or i can choose any client in .properties files and put version number like shu mod? for utorrent and it will do so? "

Thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39469
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post

Simplest solutions are often the best, aren't they?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss512
    Let me rephrase my last question...what if i want to use non uTorrent to take report to to tracker like let's say BitTornado latest version...do i need to use memory reader and custom id's ?

and i now utorrent related question...i have tried tutorial but i cannot get RM!
    you can spoof any client supported and create the client file you want like anon said
    using memory reader with any supported client you can generate custom id's but like anon said it is not that necessary
    RM is ratio master and mR is mratio and both can take memory reads

"anyways moving on to MAIN topic about perfect spoof! I Understand it's outdated. could u please explain in little easier wording for someone who has little or no knowledge of this mod since i am learning to use it for first time...so can i just pick a client like utorrent from drop down and version and it will report it so to client?
    or i can choose any client in .properties files and put version number like shu mod? for utorrent and it will do so? "
    options 10a 10b 10c almost same as the new settings at the new version except the Custom ID option on newest version
    at the options choose the client you want to spoof and its version then put Custom ID if you like to or leave it then restart the Extreme Mod
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    you can spoof any client supported and create the client file you want like anon said
    using memory reader with any supported client you can generate custom id's but like anon said it is not that necessary
    RM is ratio master and mR is mratio and both can take memory reads

options 10a 10b 10c almost same as the new settings at the new version except the Custom ID option on newest version
    at the options choose the client you want to spoof and its version then put Custom ID if you like to or leave it then restart the Extreme Mod
    Ok here is the error! i tried just checking option Perfect Spoof Utorrent 3.1.0 and all other utorrent listed in drop down menu...and i didnot check custom id...but it keep saying "Error (Your Client is not on the list")

Help ! i am adding 4 pics to show u my settings and error!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERROR1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	14407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS1.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	14408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS2.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	14409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS3.png 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	14410
    Last edited by GhostCode; 11.11.13 at 00:45.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss512
    Ok here is the error! i tried just checking option Perfect Spoof Utorrent 3.1.0 and all other utorrent listed in drop down menu...and i didnot check custom id...but it keep saying "Error (Your Client is not on the list")

Help ! i am adding 4 pics to show u my settings and error!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ERROR1.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	14407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS1.png 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	14408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS2.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	14409Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SETTINGS3.png 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	14410
    sounds you need to choose allowed client by the tracker
    check their rules faq and forum to know what versions of utorrent are allowed to use
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssssss59
    sounds you need to choose allowed client by the tracker
    check their rules faq and forum to know what versions of utorrent are allowed to use
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    uTorrent 2.1x
    uTorrent 2.2x
    uTorrent 3.0
    uTorrent 3.0x
    uTorrent 3.1.2
    uTorrent 3.1.3
    uTorrent 3.2.x
    uTorrent 3.3.x
    uTorrent embedded 2.1
    Thanks