Thread: Premium Accounts

Advanced User Rooney on the rampage Champion, Baby Kicker Champion, Maggie Champion, Alex Trax Champion, Eggomania Champion, Anchovy Assault Champion, Eat Champion, Gotta Catch One Champion, Hungry Hungry Mario Champion, Kaboom Champion, Frogger Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Bugster Champion, Bullet Dodger Champion, Balance Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Drag Files Champion, Bugs Are Coming Champion, Rocky - Legends Champion, Inuyasha - Hop till you drop Champion, Bunny Hopper Champion, 200M Peanut Dash Champion, Sky Marauder Champion, Zombiegrinder 60000 Champion, Jail Break Champion, Zappy Champion, Algar Champion, Rooster Launch Champion, Wack N Egg Champion, Bump Ball Champion The Shutter's Avatar
    P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss969

Premium Accounts

i found couple of forums that have a section for premium accounts for lynda.com & total training ...etc but they don't work (expired) , is there any good forums that have the same section ?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Advanced User Jewel Thief Champion, Super Mario Flash Champion, Quick Shoot Champion, Mafia Driver Champion ParamouR's Avatar
    P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Don't know about forums but I get everything on Bitme or Bitspyder most of the time. For lynda related stuffs

---------- Post Merged at 21:10 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:09 ----------

Don't know about forums but I get everything on Bitme or Bitspyder most of the time. For lynda related stuffs
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

Advanced User Rooney on the rampage Champion, Baby Kicker Champion, Maggie Champion, Alex Trax Champion, Eggomania Champion, Anchovy Assault Champion, Eat Champion, Gotta Catch One Champion, Hungry Hungry Mario Champion, Kaboom Champion, Frogger Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Bugster Champion, Bullet Dodger Champion, Balance Champion, Avalanche Run Champion, Drag Files Champion, Bugs Are Coming Champion, Rocky - Legends Champion, Inuyasha - Hop till you drop Champion, Bunny Hopper Champion, 200M Peanut Dash Champion, Sky Marauder Champion, Zombiegrinder 60000 Champion, Jail Break Champion, Zappy Champion, Algar Champion, Rooster Launch Champion, Wack N Egg Champion, Bump Ball Champion The Shutter's Avatar
    P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss969
    Quote Originally Posted by ParamouR View Post

---------- Post Merged at 21:10 ---------- Previous Post was at 21:09 ----------

i lost bitme due to inactivity , bitspyder actually isn't that good at ebooks . how do you maintain your ratio at bitme ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss121
    I got banned on bitMe two, it really sucks but you hould search for Lynda stuff also on TL they have some of it there and I think I've seen it on a few other trackers but I don't remember where... Also you can try warez sites and forums they are shure to have hat you want and then you can just use one of those premium link generators and you're good to go
    Thanks