Thread: Cooking Thread, Share Recipes and Experience

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.8.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16

Cooking Thread, Share Recipes and Experience

I've been pretty ballsy lately, trying a lot of Heston Blumenthal's recipes.

2 Attempts at his Spag Bol
    6 Attempts at his Tripple cooked chips
    2 Attempts at his Roast Chicken (albeit I used Turkey)
    1 Attempt at his steak

and lately means 2012-2013. Heston is my most preferred chef as he goes through the science of it and it allows me to improvise other dishes.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (03.03.13)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss120
    That is awesome, I absolutely admire Heston's talent and creativity, or used to do so before his more recent TV appearances and shows (which kind of made him out to be a sort of typical TV personality, a sort of Jamie Oliver, a Heston that has kind of lost his fire) and honestly the hardest thing I tried to do wasn't molecular cooking. It was a desert by Call me cupcake! an awesome cooking blog with amazing recipes... It was a cheesecake, really complex one, I don't exacty recall the name of it but it was fantastic and really chalanging
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.8.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Try doing it under pressure lol.

First time cooking Turkey ever or even a whole chicken and I did it at a Christmas party. Man did I get paranoid whether the chicken would turn out ok or not, especially when you're cooking at 50c. I freaked the shit out of my friend too as I was called in for work (just to help out with a few things on site) and started to give about 20 instructions on how to finish the it should I not come back in time or at all. I did come back in time, Turkey had good ratings but I'm one of those people who is never happy with my food.

I just made Cherry Crumble and in just made it was like 6 hours ago lol. I don't think it turned out as good as I'd hoped but I'm feeding it to Chinese people (Everything taste good to them since they just came over to Australia). Well it's a win win situation i guess, considering I always need fresh guinea pigs and they get to taste cherry pie.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss120
    LOOL, usual holiday craze cooking story, shit goes to hell and gets put together at the end, all working out smoothly :). I can totally relate, I'm also one to get fully into my cooking, I just forget about everything else and tune it all out and most of all, I never find my food to be as good as I pictured it and most of the times I can't taste it (when it's deserts, when it's the main course I pretty much don't have a choice) I guess it's an obsession with making others happy with it.

Are you on Deli.sh? if you're not then you really should, it's an awesome tracker and you would certainly enjoy it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss0
    well u can find some at waffles.fm :-D
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread