Thread: Help Choosing USB Stick

P2P Client
    Vuze 4.8.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto1972 View Post
    You gave very good example and not expensive. USB 3.0 is very important thing. I have Kingston with USB 3.0 and its write speed is more then 100MB/s
    Don't get a USB 3.0 as a OS installer... I have problems sticking a USB 2.0 into a USB 3.0, windows simply just doesn't boot properly. It takes about 30 minutes to install windows on a USB 2.0 anyway, make a sandwhich, come back and it's already done.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

USB 3.0 and its write speed is more then 100MB/s
    But this is only available on motherboards that actually have USB 3.0. I know 3.0 is backward compatible with 2.0 and 1.1 but it will have a huge impact on speed.

I have problems sticking a USB 2.0 into a USB 3.0, windows simply just doesn't boot properly
    What kind of booting problems? As long as the BIOS sees your Removable Drive then it's all good.

and a HUGE thanks to all who posted here. Your input is highly appreciated so please continue. I still haven't bought it due to lack of money (unforeseen circumstances). So I have time to think
    Last edited by Master Razor; 02.02.13 at 00:42.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssssss512
    Kingston and SanDisk Cruzer best I ever tested. Speed and quality are good. Adata is good too as AFAIK but I never used it before.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12