P2P Client
    legal, illegal, scheißegal
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437

Sound And Me

Hey guys,

this time I would like to present you a music tracker. The torrents are mainly flac. Thanks to Jordan for the signup info => http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...=67#post305724
    I'm a new user there so this is all the info I have:

The URL: SaM :: Login

The tracker is hosted in:

The Logo:

Rules:

News:

Torrent-Choise:

Torrents-General:

Torrents-Leecher:

Torrents-Videos:

Torrents-Music Packs:

Upload:

Underground-Talk:

So that's all. I don't have more info on stats or other things but if somebody should know more please post it
    Have fun with flacs! In my opinion that's the best format for good music.

best regards
    Last edited by Snitlev; 15.12.12 at 15:06.

Wer versucht zu rennen, bevor er laufen kann, kommt meistens zu Fall

stop animal experiments, take child molesters - they like pain!

Besser man bereut was man getan hat, anstatt zu bereuen das man es unterlassen hat
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (17.12.12) , Blocker (17.12.12) , SBfreak (17.12.12) , Jordan (17.12.12) , BrianBosworth (15.12.12)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    Nice review. Just wanted to add that the name of tracker is 'Sound And Me' (SaM) and not Sound of Music although thats a nice name too. :-)
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Snitlev (18.12.12) , anon (17.12.12)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Nice review. Just wanted to add that the name of tracker is 'Sound And Me' (SaM) and not Sound of Music although thats a nice name too. :-)
    LOL I prefer the name Sound Of Music too , the tracker design template looks nice,they should include mp3 ,no all the people just download FLAC,but well thats its value proposition just FLAC files.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Just wanted to add that the name of tracker is 'Sound And Me' (SaM) and not Sound of Music
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    they should include mp3 ,no all the people just download FLAC
    Those who don't can go elsewhere.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Snitlev (18.12.12) , Jordan (18.12.12)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Nice review you should update it site got bigger since last post and a newer version was launched plus open signups today due hardware upgrade.

Tracker Name: SaM Tracker
    Genre: Music
    Sign-up link: SaM Tracker :: Signup
    SSL Signup https://soundand.me/signup.php
    Closing date: Unknown
    Review: NA
    Additional information: Ratioless FLAC site.
    A newly started tracker with good uploads.It's a ratioless tracker and the site is still under development(ATM).They basically focus on FLAC and MP3 s are not allowed.Music vids are there also.The tracker tracks all the genres of music.Forum is not that wide but clean and tidy.Site layout is awesome,no ads,clean and clear.It's said that they like to remain hidden.
    ite has a very unique and eye catching layout.Though the site is new,many people have start loving the tracker,and uploads are quite fast and speeds are good.Forums are not that active.Has the potential to be a nice tracker,they already are to some extent.

Speeds: 7/10
    Design: 9/10
    Content: 7/10

Latest Stats

Max users 5000
    Registered users 1,190
    Torrents 755
    Peers 1,779
    Seeders 1,768
    Leechers 11
    Latest News

2013.01.07 - New Hardware purchased,User cap increased and Signups are open.

As we wrote before this year we have big plans for the site.Time is not our aliate these days but we are trying our best to make everyone happy so with the new hardware purchase user cap limit was increased from 2500 to 5000.

SaM Tracker is now open for new registrations and ready to receive new members with open arms.Use the following links and spread this news:

SSL Registration: https://soundand.me/signup.php

Safe and sound everyone,

// SaM Staff
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (09.01.13) , Snitlev (07.01.13)

VIP
    P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437

Sound and You!

Hey everyone,safe and sound out there?Hope it does since we all love music,right?Let's get to the point here:

SaM was launched on December 7 and yeah we are still here kicking with all the ups and downs.Now it seems that we finally found our home but still those damn pockets are screaming with all the recent changes past month after server crashed twice ( freakin' hosting companies,most of them are full of shit ).We got thru' this too
    We are happy to have such a great community so far so keep it up there is no room for more.That's right we will never have open signups the last one happened 1 or 2 days ago from now on site will stay closed as you can see user limit was reached fast,peering is smooth and this is exactly what we needed.Please do not ask for invites we will maybe give some on special occasions / birthday's or when the time to clean the site a bit has come.Site is full right now so try to be active here if you care for your account.Read the rules,help others out,be active on forums,do not hit and run,upload and share with the rest of the community and you should be just fine.

Note Anyone who can support us right now please do not hesitate to do so it will mean
    less money from our pockets to pay for everything.We are not crying or begging but any help is highly
    appreciated.We cannot promise you diamants/gold/cars/cribs in exchange we can offer you this site .We didn't started this site dreaming to get rich and other bullshits ,we are here because we love music like most of you do.

Quelle: SaM

mfg

Besser man bereut was man getan hat, anstatt zu bereuen das man es unterlassen hat
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    thanks for that. Just waiting for some freeleech over there to build ratio. As with any of the FLAC trackers, can be tough during the early stages!
    Thanks

VIP
    P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss10437
    Site and tracker are down due lack of funds,we really apologize for this.We have stopped funding the site few months ago since we can't afford to spend hundreds of dollars on hobbies these days and the main reason we got thru' every bill was the generous contributions from our members so thank you for that.We have asked our hosting provider to give us few more days and try to fix this bill issue so if you wish to help us out going with this project use our paypal email sam.byt3@gmail.com ( don't forget to include your nickname as well ).It was a nice ride but there are still some hopes left.Safe and Sound everyone!
    Quelle: https://soundand.me/

mfg

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    it's a piece of shit tracker: enjoy!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    the tracker closed two months ago. they didn't last very long.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (25.08.13)

Closed Thread