+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everywhere else that is private

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    I've heard they give away invites very easily (even high level ones).
    I've heard a lot of things about them, one or two of those were good.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rutorrent 0.9.2/0.13.2
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    There is another site which can only be viewed if you are a member. Membership is via invite only.

myescience

Contents: The site gives logins and passwords to the ezproxy, vpn, proxy addresses of research databases of universities across the world. They also tend to have a huge ebook library with unique stuff not available on internet.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (16.09.12) , SealLion (13.09.12) , BrianBosworth (12.09.12) , Master Razor (12.09.12)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Then maybe you can throw some light on the content the site has and if it is good or not. :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Razor View Post
    I've heard they give away invites very easily (even high level ones).

How is the site? The same as your last visit or has it massivly changed?
    Well if you guys like I could give a review of the site. It's actually quite interesting as I peruse around the site. If I do give a review of the place, I might have to review it in the Tracker Review sub forums but before I do that, I'd have to get an 'ok' for that here from one of our moderators b/c this place isn't really a torrent tracker per se. The review would probably also be quite extensive with some personal views thrown in just for the hell of it. LOL.

It's more of a discussion forum like sb-i but with quite a few additions to it. Some really interesting and unique ones too, I might add. There is a Radio sub forum for DJs and what the latest schedule is for the listeners of TPS radio as well as various Groups that one could join, though I'd like to point out that what I see is that there are not very many groups to join. Very few Groups exist to join. What the purpose is I have no clue. Sorry. But there are also contests to go for, a Suggestion sub forum for the site as well as a Help sub forum. For those that are interested, the place is powered by XenForo (XenForo - Compelling Community Forum Software). Of course, the place has it's usual bittorrent related discussions, as well as Tracker Support section. I guess this section must be for people who represent their specific site in an official capacity. This I really like a lot. What a great idea, I think. And yes, of course, there is a recruiting section for new members to join other sites. Most of the stipulations for recruiting is fairly lax at best. So again, it may be possible for me to post a review but there would need be what I already briefly mentioned above in 1st paragraph.

Also, sorry but I couldn't tell you much about how if any that TPS has changed since my last visit as it's been a very long time. And in conclusion, I think I'd be crazy telling you that I'd go ahead and forget about TPS as I did last time. I think I am going to stick around a bit more. It seems very unique with it's unique board features and presentation.

Also, from what I see at myescience, one can join by donating a small fee to obtain a registration code. This you can see if you click on 'Register'

...if you can not register, you can donate 5 usd and given your gmail to get register code...
    That would be an interesting site to be a part of. I like it with respect to it's ebook repository. What a neat find, Myelin.
    Last edited by SealLion; 13.09.12 at 01:57.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    Well if you guys like I could give a review of the site. It's actually quite interesting as I peruse around the site. If I do give a review of the place, I might have to review it in the Tracker Review sub forums but before I do that, I'd have to get an 'ok' for that here from one of our moderators b/c this place isn't really a torrent tracker per se.
    You may post it in the BitTorrent Talk subforum
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Sorry for the delay but hope this helps. Some minor problems encountered.

ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Master Razor (16.09.12)

P2P Client
    rutorrent 0.9.2/0.13.2
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    There is another site, in another language but works with chrome translation. The purpose is same as myescience:

http://gigapaper.net/gigaforum/forum.php
    Last edited by anon; 16.09.12 at 18:08. Reason: Removed link garbage
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (16.09.12) , BrianBosworth (16.09.12)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    One other site that some of you may have come across is Here is the Whois of the website:

I have no idea is the email address posted there is legit or if it is just a random email generated/made up to ensure some kind of privacy. If it is truly a legit email address, I had the thought that it could be used to email for an invite since the above website is an invite only website.

Has anyone heard any kind of info on this site?? I would be curious myself to learn more.
    Last edited by SealLion; 16.09.12 at 23:08.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Config (16.09.12)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion
    Has anyone heard any kind of info on this site?? I would be curious myself to learn more.
    does googling count?

Code:
    http://www.oddfuturetalk.com/forums/topic/4256-httpsendoftheinternet/
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Jordan (17.09.12) , anon (17.09.12)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    does googling count?
    Ya. Of course Googling counts and that is what I did. It is not as if I didn't do my own research prior. I came across that site before and even in having read that link before does not provide a whole lot of info. When you found that site as I did, were you aware that post #2 expresses a different opinion to that of post #17 as equally as those 2 expressing differing views to posts #4 and #15, as well as being aware that eventually the entire thread talks about underage/little girls with limbs cut off?? Thought #45 may,and I emphasize that word, have some info to it. But you also have to take into consideration that what he/she posts, might be 2nd-hand info that might not be very reliable. And then who knows if #51 and #61 is correct with respect to what he talks about (i.e. prices and how to work with deep web)

NOT a very informative thread, I thought when I came across it and then posted that there is next to little or no info on it. Did you read the whole thread??

You know much of the time it is well nigh impossible to find authoritative info on some of these websites.
    Last edited by SealLion; 16.09.12 at 23:26.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    well, i skimmed through it, noticed some people giving (authoritative) info, some hidden wiki & deep web info and a lot of junk in between, decided to post it since it seemed you had no or very little info on it and there is no way sbi would produce several pages of discussion on the topic (regarding that particular site) anyways
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    The page you're talking about is also referred to as luelinks, and is basically a forum.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    rutorrent 0.9.2/0.13.2
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Another site with registration limited by access to registration code:

https://whatimg.com/
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Isn't that just an image hosting site hoster run by our beloved what.cd staff?

Registration form says "(r)egistration code can be found in the first post of the forum thread", which might refer to the tracker's forums.
    Thanks

Isn't that just an image hosting site hoster run by our beloved what.cd staff?
    Yes it is.

Registration form says "(r)egistration code can be found in the first post of the forum thread", which might refer to the tracker's forums.
    Right here as well.

When I was a member, I saw this on their forums. Didn't took adavantage because it wasn't that good. There so many good ones out there that leaves what.cd's site in the dust.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    endoftheinter.net (aka luelinks) is a DDL forum with megaupload links: [Misc] LueLinks (LL) Review
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

Config (29.09.12) , SealLion (29.09.12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast