+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Fantasy VII 2012 Re-Release

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39498

Final Fantasy VII 2012 Re-Release

Anyone tried it? I just heard of it today and am currently downloading the cracked version from Warez-BB to check it out. Apparently it's the same game, but with some online features and better graphics (not photorealistic stuff, but less pixelated and supporting higher resolutions).

The RPG classic FINAL FANTASY VII returns to PC, now with brand new online features!

Achievements – Whether you’re a seasoned FINAL FANTASY VII veteran or exploring this RPG classic for the very first time, show off your in-game accomplishments and put your gaming skills to the test with 36 brand new achievements to unlock. Share your profile with friends online to find out who is the ultimate FINAL FANTASY fan.'

Cloud Saves – If you’re away from home or simply using a different computer to play, enjoy FINAL FANTASY VII wherever you are. With cloud save support in FINAL FANTASY VII you can continue your game progress right where you left off (Requires Internet Connection. Saves can only be transferred between a maximum of 3 computers at any one time).

Character Booster – Find yourself stuck on a difficult section or lacking the funds to buy that vital Phoenix Down? With the Character Booster you can increase your HP, MP and Gil levels to their maximum, all with the simple click of a button, leaving you to enjoy your adventure.

Optimized for PC – FINAL FANTASY VII has been updated to support the latest hardware and Windows Operating Systems.

Processor: 2GHz
    Memory: 1GB
    Graphics: DirectX 9.0c-compatible graphic card
    Hard Drive: 2.16GB
    DirectX: DirectX 9.0C
    Controller Support: Gamepad / Joystick
    http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en

The "character booster" made me chuckle - I got a fully leveled party to the Northern Crate without any cheats or strategy guides of any kind at the age of 8, and the only reason I didn't win was because my pirate copy began freezing and failing. Unless they've altered the game difficulty, the only reason to use that is not wanting to look for a savegame editor. Anyway, if it helps appeal to a newer generation of gamers who might not have played this masterpiece of the genre yet, so be it.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (20.08.12)

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7979
    I saw this a few days earlier. Never played this before. Intrigued to try it!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39498
    Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    I saw this a few days earlier. Never played this before. Intrigued to try it!
    You completely should. As far as "mainstream" RPGs go this is the best one I've played.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss102
    Sounds nice i love ffvii the best of all, Finally they fixed ffXIV mmo .now it can be played on all pc`s without crashing there was a memory leak for 2 years causing it to crash on my pc
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39498
    So, today I installed this to check it out. Indeed it's the same game but with slightly better graphics and filtered movies. The "P2P" crack works, but you have to block network access for the launcher, can't use Internet saves or the character booster, and it only supports the English version.

There are some fan-created mods that add high-quality textures and FMVs to the original 1998 version, so I'd recommend using that instead of this re-release.
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7979
    Cracked version, RELOADED, is out. Gonna download and check it out! =)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss111
    I'm going with RELOADED too but I cant try it until some time, looks promising. Its funny, I was about to play it in my PSP when they re-release this stuff . Never played it before!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss296
    ^play it on your psp!!!

the pc release is a repack of the original sub standard pc release (midi music etc).

the psp/psn release is the original ps1 code!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39498
    Quote Originally Posted by takomania View Post
    the pc release is a repack of the original sub standard pc release (midi music etc).
    If you download the original 1997 version, you can add the real OST and a lot more stuff. But I would still second your suggestion for playing the first time. The PSX version has the real soundtrack and it's a beautiful one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    I love FF7 most of FF Series.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread