+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make Your PeerID Your Choice.

@n4overclock:
    I won't argue with you more than that, regardless of your judging on me ..
    but its always good to take a step to clear that up for other people that are viewing the thread
    if you didn't notice that's what we trying to do, we clear everything up for other people that's why we said and proofed how this method is detectable! if we want to hide any information we could say "Hey, thanks for the great and perfect method!"

my last words here .. don't ever think that everything related to the clientID .. no it's more than that and i won't repeat my words again because i think everything is now cleared up .. and you and other people can choose whatever you want.
    Last edited by Lucius; 25.07.12 at 08:53.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n4overclock View Post
    its always good to take a step to clear that up for other people that are viewing the thread
    thats the point. i've seen people getting banned with way better emulations than this one, therefore we shouldn't tell them that something is good if it's not.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (03.09.12) , saebrtooth (28.07.12) , Lucius (25.07.12)

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Security through obscurity doesn't work. If I posted a spoofing method that is detectable but works anyway, I'd expect people to point out the former.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (28.07.12)

P2P Client
    ⓉⒾⓍⒶⓉⒾ, ⓊⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    @Tattah
    your latest post never was about "good to take a step to clear that up for other people that are viewing the thread " more like repeated words to make the method sound more weak when in fact it is but after we talked about the fact that it works on suggested trackers
    do ctrl F " PERFECT" first page so unless u think that whatcd or Avistaz are perfect no need to repeat the obvious

@ghostfucker
    this one is definitely good and customizable and vunurable
    better or not they are different and you have control of what your doing on this one. depending on the users knowledge this one give more control instead of idclient files that has been analyzed by the trackers, you have made your point, but we're still waiting .. im not gonna put a big red "use at your own risk as a first line"
    Last edited by n4overclock; 25.07.12 at 23:04.
    Thanks

you have control of what your doing on this one
    that is what you call "control"?. you can change some fields with this method, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. with mods like vuze you can change every single field and make the emulation perfect. i could even create clientfiles, which would emulate your buggy client spoofing. that's what i would call "control".
    idclient files that has been analyzed by the trackers
    mods like vuze and tools like mratio are well tested (on trackers like scenetorrents) and there isn't any weakness they could find. that's why we call these emulations 'bulletproof'. your method has definitely a detection ratio. if i know it, trackers will know it too.
    but we're still waiting
    for what? for people losing their accounts just to proof you're wrong?
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (19.11.15) , SealLion (03.09.12) , saebrtooth (28.07.12)

P2P Client
    ⓉⒾⓍⒶⓉⒾ, ⓊⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    that is what you call "control"?. you can change some fields with this method, but it's just the tip of the iceberg. with mods like vuze you can change every single field and make the emulation perfect. i could even create clientfiles, which would emulate your buggy client spoofing. that's what i would call "control".
    no you only change the iceberg and presets on the other methods (except for mratio with memory reader for utorrent) this method has complete control of the entire header but obviously someone who doesn't know what to send like you would make it so easy "detectable"
    come beg for the "bulletproof" client files and have control over only peerid is that it ?
    mods like vuze and tools like mratio are well tested (on trackers like scenetorrents) and there isn't any weakness they could find. that's why we call these emulations 'bulletproof'. your method has definitely a detection ratio. if i know it, trackers will know it too.
    don't generalize trackers definitely got adapted and read those client id files maybe some didn't take full action but that would explain everything

"bulletproof'" is not perfect :)

for what? for people losing their accounts just to proof you're wrong?
    or maybe they didn't and only you still whining here
    Last edited by n4overclock; 26.07.12 at 01:33.
    Thanks

no you only change the iceberg and presets on the other methods
    so i guess you never checked the other methods...? you can build the entire request of your own with vuze.
    this method has complete control of the entire header
    ok, how can i change the encoding exceptions? or how can i force upper/lower case encoding? how can i change the parameter order? (just three examples, which caused bans on some trackers)
    don't generalize trackers definitely got adapted and read those client id files
    but they wouldn't check your method and write scripts against it, right?
    maybe some didn't take full action but that would explain everything
    take the latest vuze, show me just one bug and i'll pay you one million bucks. would you do the same deal? ;-)
    or maybe they didn't and only you still whining here
    it's not whining., i'm just sad because you obviously don't care about the people you're actually trying to help with this...
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (03.09.12) , saebrtooth (28.07.12)

P2P Client
    ⓉⒾⓍⒶⓉⒾ, ⓊⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    so i guess you never checked the other methods...? you can build the entire request of your own with vuze.
    i have checked them and you can do that trought the client files wich the users don't wanna spend time in while you can just past a line and replace what matters to the tracker to filter

ok, how can i change the encoding exceptions? or how can i force upper/lower case encoding? how can i change the parameter order? (just three examples, which caused bans on some trackers)
    that's not the header that's the request and you can't change the parameter order with this method wich makes it detectable but trackers don't really use this for all the clients

but they wouldn't check your method and write scripts against it, right?
    well at least not yet

take the latest vuze, show me just one bug and i'll pay you one million bucks. would you do the same deal? ;-)
    i would make you a deal if you make a "perfect clientfile" for every torrent client since the start and post it for users to use :) then i would bother looking for script bugs

it's not whining., i'm just sad because you obviously don't care about the people you're actually trying to help with this...
    no you haven't got a glue what this thread is about since the start and you kept using trackers some as benchmark.. then go ahead do your research it shouldn't be hard for you to have so many accounts since you're always "testing and caring for the viewers right" ? noob dnb is on the white list to btw
    Last edited by n4overclock; 26.07.12 at 03:25.
    Thanks

i have checked them and you can do that trought the client files wich the users don't wanna spend time in while you can just past a line and replace what matters to the tracker to filter
    they could also paste a file and replace what matters ;-)
    trackers don't really use this for all the clients
    check out some good trackers and the reality will prove you the difference...
    i would make you a deal if you make a "perfect clientfile" for every torrent client since the start and post it for users to use :) then i would bother looking for script bugs
    the day you will offer a "perfect line" for every torrent client since the start, i will start writing the client files...
    no you haven't got a glue what this thread is about since the start
    then help me.
    i guess it's all about passing by the client restriction and losing my account at the same time. well, they cannot restrict my client, if i don't have an account there. so at least it does what it says on the tin
    and you kept using trackers some as benchmark..
    what else could be the benchmark? the faith?
    "testing and caring for the viewers right"
    if not the viewers, who else? what is your intension with this thread? let me guess, you're the what.cd staff hunting for new victims, right? ;-)
    Last edited by ghostfucker; 26.07.12 at 03:43.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (03.09.12) , saebrtooth (28.07.12)

P2P Client
    ⓉⒾⓍⒶⓉⒾ, ⓊⓈⒺⓇⒺⓃⒾⓉⓎ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    they could also paste a file and replace what matters ;-)
    they can't they have to follow your order and get familiar with it and go trough unnecessary parameters

check out some good trackers and the reality will prove you the difference...
    that's your job tester do that and also make more more long boring non perfect tutorials instead of whining on other thread; just goes to show that you're insecure about what you do

the day you will offer a "perfect line" for every torrent client since the start, i will start writing the client files...
    so waiting for other people to push you huh
    i don't care , you failed as a troll 1/10
    then help me.
    i guess it's all about passing by the client restriction and loosing my account at the same time. well, they cannot restrict my client, if i don't have an account there. so at least it does what it says on the tin
    you're assuming that you lost your account before you even try, well you already lost your accounts so many times because your're so random and now you have too many "suspicions" about all methods

what else could be the benchmark? the faith?
    doesn't matter we already passed them

if not the viewers, who else? what is your intension with this thread? let me guess, you're the what.cd staff hunting for new victims, right? ;-)
    because i was the one to bring whatcd up in the first place.. you have no brain .. go make more tutorials for your non perfect method instead of trolling and giving bad reputation points

appreciate you getting my post count up though
    Last edited by n4overclock; 26.07.12 at 03:57.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    there are two simple rules on how to verify your emulation
    Thanks for your post. I'm not interested in cheating, I would like to use Tixati on a private tracker where it isn't whitelisted. I tried built in function, it isn't working there but at least I don't get banned . I'll try to use Python http.server and http.client to set up local "proxy" so I will be able to modify announce any way I like. Obviously this will cover only 1. from your post but I think it will be sufficient. I'm an amateur coder so I'll for sure have to read a lot and spend many hours on tests and I don't even know if it's possible to do this way. So before I waste my time I would like to ask if something I could use with Tixati is already available?
    Last edited by guest; 02.09.12 at 12:46.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    So before I waste my time I would like to ask if something I could use with Tixati is already available?
    If we're talking about full and safe emulation of white listed client so the answer will be for sure No .. It's not about announces only or just the peed ID it's about full protocol using a lot and a lot of data sent between clients and the tracker which can exposes you easily .
    I think If we're talking about an open source like vuze so any coder can modify the code so It can emulate - full emulation - another client just like VEM It's a modified version of vuze which gives you the chance to emulate another client easily and effectively .
    Last edited by Lucius; 14.09.12 at 20:56.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    How can I use Tixati for private trackers? How can I spoof it securely ? Can I use ghostfucker's perfect spoof ? How?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Just use something else like qbittorrent or utorrent. Why do you want to use tixati?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Hi,

you can create your own spoof client and use it, for example, with Vuze SB-I MOD (aka VEM). I think VEM uses GF's perfectspoof.

Being a complete noob (i.e. I never heard of the term "announce" before starting to create a spoof file); I found it difficult to create one, but after some perseverance and (invaluable) help from this forum I manage to create one for Qbitorrent.

In my own experience, these are the steps I followed:
    • download latest VEM
    • once installed, go to the clientfiles folder under Vuze install directory
    • in there, you will find examples for other bittorent clients. Get to know them.
    • go to the PerfectSpoof2_Docs folder under Vuze install directory
    • in there you will find guides to set up your own spoof file. This is the main place to learn the settings.
    • read this thread, which has some useful information regarding spoofing with VEM.
    • once you've done your first spoof file, you must test it. Use this tool to test your spoof file.
    • you will need to leech a torrent file to test. use one of these

smartsniff is the most important part of the process. you must aim for an absolute 100% match between your fake announce and the legit announce.

you can also spoof with ratiomaster. You can find its settings in this thread.

If you have the "member" badge/title (and I don't know how to see if you have it), I believe there is a "member-only" section in the SBI forum where one can download ready-made spoof files, maybe there is one for Tixali.

Good luck.
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

anon (27.09.16) , Lucius (27.09.16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12