+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Requesting some help with RatioMaster/NoReport

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4

Requesting some help with RatioMaster/NoReport

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, nice to meet you all.

I have a question about RM, I have an account at a Torrent site (Rather not say which) for about 3 years now, I've always used RatioMaster to fake my upload, but I never used Memory Reader and so far, haven't got banned yet.

However, I read that I must use it before faking, so I'll start, but there are a few questions I'd love to get some answers for:

1. When using Memory Reader, I load the uTorrent client with a public torrent, search for the data and then click on Apply and Close after the data is populated. I understand that I need to repeat this process every time I restart RM, why? Can't I just use the last used values?

2. Is it safe to leech a torrent while faking with RM IF the Memory reader is used? Or should I always wait until my download is finished before starting to fake with RM?

3. Am I supposed to set both Upload and Download speeds on RM or just upload speed? Up to now I've always left the Download speed field empty and just filled the Upload speed one. What about the "Finished %" field? I've always set it to 100 and uploaded at constant speeds.

3. I noticed the "Randomize Upload Speed" setting on RM, and I've tried using it, but for some reason whatever Upload speed written in the General tab always seems to override it, this is a nice feature that I want to use since it makes your upload look more realistic.

4. Last question, is it better to use the NoReport mod? Since my ratio is safely over 1 for a long time and I've "Uploaded" over 3 TBs, maybe I can just use a uTorrent client with that mod and not worry about sending any data to the tracker, is there any risk involved in this? And if not, can you please send me a link to a uTorrent client with that mod but without any multi mods please

Thanks a lot!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    ~ moved

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by swinger View Post
    1. When using Memory Reader, I load the uTorrent client with a public torrent, search for the data and then click on Apply and Close after the data is populated. I understand that I need to repeat this process every time I restart RM,
    Every time you start uTorrent, not RM.

2. Is it safe to leech a torrent while faking with RM IF the Memory reader is used?
    Sure, as long as it's not the same torrent on both programs.

3. Am I supposed to set both Upload and Download speeds on RM or just upload speed? Up to now I've always left the Download speed field empty and just filled the Upload speed one. What about the "Finished %" field? I've always set it to 100 and uploaded at constant speeds.
    This depends on what you want to do. I'm guessing you already know the implications.

3. I noticed the "Randomize Upload Speed" setting on RM, and I've tried using it, but for some reason whatever Upload speed written in the General tab always seems to override it, this is a nice feature that I want to use since it makes your upload look more realistic.
    The randomizer changes your speed to a random one between the values you set once per update, not constantly.

4. Last question, is it better to use the NoReport mod? Since my ratio is safely over 1 for a long time and I've "Uploaded" over 3 TBs, maybe I can just use a uTorrent client with that mod and not worry about sending any data to the tracker, is there any risk involved in this?
    We can't help on this one if you don't tell us which tracker you're talking about.

Have you read these threads already?
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18270
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13739
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

swinger (30.04.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    I think noreport mods will be suspicious on trackers with easily accessible snatchlists, am i correct? Sites like TL?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    I think noreport mods will be suspicious on trackers with easily accessible snatchlists, am i correct?
    You are. Specially with anything that doesn't show you as a seeder.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You are. Specially with anything that doesn't show you as a seeder.
    Is it safe to say TL is not recommended for this then? Personally I wouldn't touch noreport mod on IPT, TL, SCC etc (SCC even state they can see HitnRuns from the backend but they have no way of showing it to the user, so who knows what else they have)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Is it safe to say TL is not recommended for this then?
    Safe, maybe (I recall ghostfucker once posted a TL account's snatchlist full of 0:0 ghostleeched torrents). Would I do it? No, if I cheated I'd want it to look realistic.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (30.04.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    What if it's because it's predominantly a scene tracker? They could assume we sourced the files elsewhere (explains the no download bit) but doesn't explain the no upload bit (on many many torrents, you'd expect at least a few bytes uploaded). And as you said, it's all about realism, which is what i look for.
    Thanks

I think noreport mods will be suspicious on trackers with easily accessible snatchlists, am i correct? Sites like TL?
    a snatch list shouldn't affect your cheating strategy. every tracker has a snatch list, they're just not accessible for everyone. a inaccessible snatch list wouldn't make no report safer.
    Last edited by ghostfucker; 30.04.12 at 01:37.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (30.04.12) , dickbutt123 (30.04.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    a snatch list shouldn't affect your cheating strategy. every tracker has a snatch list, they're just not accessible for everyone. a inaccessible snatch list wouldn't make no report safer.
    That's what i meant by "easily accessible snatchlists". Do you know any trackers which specifically have inaccessible snatchlists? I think IPT is one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    That's what i meant by "easily accessible snatchlists". Do you know any trackers which specifically have inaccessible snatchlists? I think IPT is one.
    most trackers have more stats than what the members can see so you never know what the staff know and see.
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (30.04.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Hi guys, thank you for your replies! And sorry for the double thread, for some reason I thought it wasn't posted properly.

Anon:

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Every time you start uTorrent, not RM.
    Ok, so every time I start uTorrent, I simply run the Memory Reader to update the values, seems easy enough. Just one question about this, does RM support the recent uTorrent versions such as 3.1.3? Or just up to 2.0.4? That's the highest one I saw in the list.

Sure, as long as it's not the same torrent on both programs.
    Thanks!

This depends on what you want to do. I'm guessing you already know the implications.
    Well since I'm finishing the download and I want to boost my Ratio, I just want to upload... What I've done so far was to download the file completely, then once finished, I would start up RM and set the "Finished %" to 100 and start seeding with just the Upload speed. If this is not a good method, please tell me what to do in order to look more realistic, maybe there's something I'm missing here because as I understand I'm not supposed to leech and fake on the same torrent at the same time so using the Download speed field would be useless if I already downloaded the whole file... Correct?

The randomizer changes your speed to a random one between the values you set once per update, not constantly.
    So, you're saying that after an update (30 minutes or so) I should see the upload speed changed to whatever values I set in the Advanced tab?

We can't help on this one if you don't tell us which tracker you're talking about.
    Rather not say, let's leave this one, I'll stick to RM

I have read them and there's lots of useful info there, thanks, but still had a couple of questions :)
    Last edited by swinger; 30.04.12 at 08:47.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by swinger View Post
    Ok, so every time I start uTorrent, I simply run the Memory Reader to update the values, seems easy enough. Just one question about this, does RM support the recent uTorrent versions such as 3.1.3? Or just up to 2.0.4? That's the highest one I saw in the list.
    Make an account on the moofdev.net forums and monitor their client file thread. Support for new versions is posted there pretty quickly, in the form of .client files. You have to copy those to the "clients" folder, and when you start RM, it'll support the new version of uTorrent.

Well since I'm finishing the download and I want to boost my Ratio, I just want to upload... What I've done so far was to download the file completely, then once finished, I would start up RM and set the "Finished %" to 100 and start seeding with just the Upload speed. If this is not a good method, please tell me what to do in order to look more realistic,
    That's fine. I was afraid you'd be starting at 100% on every torrent you wanted to cheat on, or something similarly suspicious.

So, you're saying that after an update (30 minutes or so) I should see the upload speed changed to whatever values I set in the Advanced tab?
    Exactly.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

swinger (01.05.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Thanks very much for your replies anon, I've already found the thread about RM 1.9.1 with the AutoUpdate feature that supports uToorrent 3.1.3, however, I registered to the moofdev forums and haven't been confirmed yet. While I wait for confirmation, I'd love if if you could link me to the exact thread in their forums where I can get the client files.

Much appreciated again!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread