+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help emulating torrent downloads :(

Unhappy Need help emulating torrent downloads :(

I use vuze mod for downloading my torrents. From what i read, I think ratiomaster cannot spoof the latest version of vuze. So I want to use the ratio tool inside vuze mod to emulate some torrent downloads. Currently I have used it to emulate cross-seeding. I put in the upload speed, % done = 100%, stop uploading when number of leecher go below x. And add stopped, which i have found changes the priority of all files to 'do not download'.
    I'm afraid If I use a download speed, it would go on reporting even beyond 100%. Also I'm not completely sure what '% done' reports - does it report the initial % of the torrent i've and goes on increasing as fake upload increases or does it keep me stalled at a particular percentage whatever i specify?

So till now I've been emulating cross seeding only but I cant cross seed everything, I need to know how to emulate actual torrent downloading.
    These are the options in vuze mod:
    upload speed: I give
    download speed: I need to give to emulate the real process of downloading torrents
    % done: % of the torrent i've at the beginning?
    stop after __ MB of upload: I understand this.
    stop after __ MB of download: If I don't check this box, would my download reports go beyond the actual torrent size?
    stop if no. of leechers go below x: I understand this.
    Add stopped: Changes file priority to 'do not download'

I really need help with this.
    Last edited by houseonfire; 26.12.11 at 19:10.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18705

this one should be very helpful. if you should still have qüstions then feel free to post here again
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Thanks, I got most settings already. Just one thing, do the emulation tools send any stats for corrupt data like in the case of real downloading? I've seen almost all my torrents have a little corrupt data be it 1mb (for a 10gb file) or 50 mb. Isn't it suspicious with no corrupt data in a torrent?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread