Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jennifer-Lopez-Fired-Manager-for-Telling-Her-to-Lose-Weight-2.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	12057

If you have a body like Jennifer Lopez, curvy yet incredibly fit, the last thing in the world you want to do is diet to become thin and, this way, be like every other woman in showbiz. This is why JLo fires the managers who tell her to lose weight.

The singer recently sat down with Jane Fonda to talk about staying in shape and staying young, which Fonda does so wonderfully through a combination of working out and plastic surgery, the Daily Mail informs.

On this occasion, JLo recalled an incident in the past when her manager told her that, if she wanted to succeed, she needed to lose weight and be more slimline.

Instead of giving in to pressure, she simply let the man go and stayed true to herself by not losing weight at all.

“I was just so infuriated that somebody said you couldn't have a little extra meat on you – because I was by no means fat! That was so mean and closed-minded,” Lopez says of her reaction to being told she needed to go on a diet.

“I was like: 'No, this is who I am and this is the type of woman that I grew up with and it was beautiful and there's no reason to be anybody but myself',” she adds.

In the same interview, Lopez talks a bit about plastic surgery and whether she'd ever consider getting worked done.

She sees nothing wrong with a little nip and tuck but, for the time being, she believes she doesn't need anything corrected or improved – but she's keeping her options open.

“Honestly, I'm not going to make a judgment on it because I don't have to yet. I mean, I'd like to think I'll feel great about myself and age gracefully, but then I think: 'Well, what if I do want a little bit of something?' I'm open to being open,” she says.
Jennifer Lopez Fired Manager for Telling Her to Lose Weight - Softpedia