Poll: I'd like to see a mod for...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We need mods for Deluge, Qbittorrent, Tixati...

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Cool We need mods for Deluge, Qbittorrent, Tixati...

Hello,

Why only mods for Vuze and Utorrent ? Vuze is heavy and use java and most people not use it anymore. Utorrent is getting same way in new versions, bloated and many feature no one cares about, and there is rumor that Utorrent developer now has deal with movie industry and record user downloads... this be true or not true, is always good to have alternatives and choice.

Now there are good clients for bittorrent, Deluge (I use, very very good one), qBittorent, Tixati and more... please consider make mods for some these clients...
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39458
    I won't comment on how you say "most people" don't use Vuze anymore, and just add a poll for this thread.

Tixati isn't open source, by the way, so possibilities are limited. Although uTorrent is also closed-source, and look at the amazing work Owyn has done with it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (04.11.11)

Quote Originally Posted by ubernacho View Post
    Vuze is heavy and use java
    why is java a counter argument? or did you mean 'vuze is heavy because it uses java'?
    Deluge (I use, very very good one)
    now tell me the difference in memory usage between deluge/gtk and vuze/java.
    i bet my vuze uses less ressources than your deluge client ;-)

btw. there isnt any bt-client out there, which is worth to be modded. maybe transmission, when it officially supports windows one day...
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (04.11.11) , system28 (04.11.11) , saebrtooth (04.11.11)

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    I would like to think that the mods are doing a great job of moderating not only Vuze and utorrent but all the other clients that are hosted here. If you are afraid that they cant handle the load of comments made in their respective threads why dont you just give them more work and make some suggesting or comments on those threads first?

If u think Vuze is laggy try using classic mode, read a little before coming too fast to conclusions
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

system28 (04.11.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    hello guys, a good option would be for qbittorrent! it's a very good client and the best utorrent alt
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    It is also a difficult job to code on different environments and programs. This tremendous effort should be given only if there is an important demand for it.
    Thanks

Vuze is awesome. I don't know about you, but I'm sure peoples computer can handle Vuze running in the background. It's 2011, if you don't have the resources to run Vuze, boy... it's time to upgrade your computer.
    Thanks

For me I hope I can see a mod for qBittorrent .. It's a good client when we're talking about memory resources and download speeds .
    It's worthy to modded .. and It's open source also .
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread